Half Life 2 - City 13 FAQ

i will apply as a federal informant who will convince a man who wants to be left alone to provide me with a gun then have its barrel sawed off just below the federal limit then use said evidence to blackmail them to spy on their neighbour's compound

idk if somebody already asked this but will there be like an updated timeline or lore primer for this iteration considering it's an extension of the HLNA iteration?

i like did not play that shit at all and i was just wondering if like a concise lore primer post was coming at some point because i really do not know what the fuck yall did

idk if somebody already asked this but will there be like an updated timeline or lore primer for this iteration considering it's an extension of the HLNA iteration?

i like did not play that shit at all and i was just wondering if like a concise lore primer post was coming at some point because i really do not know what the fuck yall did
north america was covered in a slowly expanding zone of xen space
cumbean built towers to stop the spread
people lived in n america
rebels found out towers were also super weapons, destroyed towers
now expanding zone is spreading much faster and most people have left the continent, thus the server now taking place in central europe

The HLNA timeline is here-

Well not an actual timeline but the dates are listed in some of these threads.

mine's been checked and i can't peep it either, for whatever that's worth

maybe my eyes are busted though

Go to account details, scroll down to preferences, scroll down a bit to Archive Access, then check the Show Archives box.
Much appreciated.

e: Holy shite - what a treasure trove of information. Dont you think it should be available for everyone by default? :o

Last edited:
Are free vorts gonna' be a thing and if yes, how apply for free vort? I am love free vort roleplay mm wise alien gandalf :D

Users who are viewing this thread