Half Life 2 - City 13 FAQ

There's a timeline thread in the works but all you or anyone else really needs to know is that in 2023, a resistance movement in C107 (a city in the former American Rust Belt) sparked a wider rebellion when it destroyed Granite Peak (North American Nova Prospekt), precipitating the fall of dozens of Combine cities and the destruction of the Spire network (which held the North American Exclusion Zone i.e. The Zone but Xenian, at bay). Consequently, the NAEZ is expanding at a rapid rate, necessitating the gradual evacuation of the North American continent. The server takes place some time later in 2024.
2022*

What's this iterations policy on discord servers for PBGs?

I think a reasonable thing would be "Nothing IC" in them, aside from maybe announcements. But its also not my place to say.

What's this iterations policy on discord servers for PBGs?

I think a reasonable thing would be "Nothing IC" in them, aside from maybe announcements. But its also not my place to say.
I have one for the Ministry of Retention. Flood has one for the Ministry of Labor. Go hog wild.

Besides, even if we did have a zero tolerance policy for non-TnB Discords... it would be an entirely toothless rule and people would probably make those Discords regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread