Floki and Wilson

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quixotic said:
Also, aren't you only allowed to go on your Baldry when Dave is around? Or am I misinformed there as well?
As previously stated in this thread if I am not mistaken, Dave has trusted me in the past to coordinate Baldries responsibly. I kept them on an even tighter leash this time, with Floki and I keeping eachothers actions in check on Vent.

Quixotic said:
Finally, why do you keep playing Baldries if you don't want them to exist? Please, God, why?
To prove a point and call attention to the issue. See how much a stink this stirred even when innocents were for the most part avoided?

E: This was a one-time experiment.

Wilson said:
I'm putting to post a rule that has always existed. I didn't pull it out of my ass, because it's always been there. On the server, admins have always stated said rule to players disgruntled by Baldry ambushes. In the forums, in ban requests, the rule has always been acknowledged.

I personally don't want Baldries to exist, and I don't like the rule any more than you do. But until Dave changes his mind, we have to live with it. Griping at me won't change a thing.

Then why are you stressing yourself so much to defend it and yourself? You're too proud for your panties and hold the reigns to the pseudo-reasonable high horse. I doubt anyone who's had experience with you trusts you. You're a lying dog. I would give anyone else the benefit of the doubt but you're nothing to be trusted.

By the way, Dave didn't make those current S2K rules. The previous administration team pressed for them until Dave finally approved them.

Wilson said:
As previously stated in this thread if I am not mistaken, Dave has trusted me in the past to coordinate Baldries responsibly. I kept them on an even tighter leash this time, with Floki and I keeping eachothers actions in check on Vent.

So, you've been trusted with them because you coordinate them responsibly?

To prove a point and call attention to the issue. See how much a stink this stirred even when innocents were for the most part avoided?

But you're trying to prove how stupid they are by using them responsibly? Or are you not responsible with them, so people see how idiotic they are? Shouldn't Dave remove you from your position by virtue of your irresponsibility and hatred for the Baldry faction? Or are you just lying?

As far as I know, Dave hasn't been on the server for quite a while and neither have the Baldries, so what problem are you drawing attention to exactly?

Tennathoi said:
Then why are you stressing yourself so much to defend it and yourself?

Because people are trying to have me banned for following the rules.

And regardless of whoever's idea it was to enact the Baldry S2K rules, Dave is now the defender.

Wilson said:
Because people are trying to have me banned for following the rules.

And regardless of whoever's idea it was to enact the Baldry S2K rules, Dave is now the defender.

You've been banned for being shitheaded. That common sense clause you like to bring up is a good part of it.

I very much doubt anyone is going to ban you over this Wilson. This is just a problem that compounds a much more severe one.

Quixotic said:
So, you've been trusted with them because you coordinate them responsibly?
That is correct.

Quixotic said:
But you're trying to prove how stupid they are by using them responsibly?
That is also correct. In the instance in question they were handled with a lot more responsibility than is required, and they still caused a major issue.

Quixotic said:
As far as I know, Dave hasn't been on the server for quite a while and neither have the Baldries, so what problem are you drawing attention to exactly?
I had been told by numerous sources that the Baldries are still alive and well, some of which were toting exoskeletons that shouldn't have been in circulation, one of which I tracked down and took care of. And Dave has been on recently, and only plans to be more active.

Wilson said:
Grow up and stop with the personal attacks, the "common sense clause" is what was added to the rules that basically says admins can decide on the spot if you're being an idiot and can be punished for it or not. It's for closing the loophole of "but it isn't in the rules!" That's the title that several have used to identify it, me included.

This is the way it has always been, there have been countless discussions about it ever since the day Baldries were pulled out of the sky and handed rifles. None of the administration dispute this, either, because they, like the rest of the community, are aware of it. It's also been confirmed in a fair number of posts.

Nevertheless, I will spell it out for you as follows:

Baldries are S2K mutants. It is expected that you will S2K them on sight, as they are entitled to do the same, regardless of RP status.

It's also funny that you're trying to use what Dave said about the rules to include Baldries in the basic server rules, because Dave himself is the one who established and guards the rule above.

I said the discussion is over because you seem intent on arguing about this rule, but the rule is the rule and has always been the rule and will always be the rule. I personally can't change it, and you can't argue it away by saying it isn't a rule. If you want to continue talking about it, make yet another Baldry CCC and discuss it there. Here is not the place, it's entirely irrelevant to this topic.

If it's a rule, then how come it isn't listed on the official list of rules and regulations, then? And then you go on about some bullshit about how you want the Baldries to no longer exist yet make the problem worse by playing as one. Stop trying to act all friendly and going about all 'Oh but I was only trying to help', no you weren't, in fact you didn't even start claiming so until just now, which makes it pretty fucking suspect.

Zombiedude101 said:
If it's a rule, then how come it isn't listed on the official list of rules and regulations, then?

Wilson said:
I'm putting to post a rule that has always existed. I didn't pull it out of my ass, because it's always been there. On the server, admins have always stated said rule to players disgruntled by Baldry ambushes. In the forums, in ban requests, the rule has always been acknowledged.
Wilson said:
This is the way it has always been, there have been countless discussions about it ever since the day Baldries were pulled out of the sky and handed rifles. None of the administration dispute this, either, because they, like the rest of the community, are aware of it. It's also been confirmed in a fair number of posts.

Zombiedude101 said:
And then you go on about some bullshit about how you want the Baldries to no longer exist yet make the problem worse by playing as one. Stop trying to act all friendly and going about all 'Oh but I was only trying to help', no you weren't, in fact you didn't even start claiming so until just now, which makes it pretty fucking suspect.

Wilson said:
I personally don't want Baldries to exist, and I don't like the rule any more than you do. But until Dave changes his mind, we have to live with it. Griping at me won't change a thing.
Wilson said:
I personally condemned the existence of baldries some four, five months ago and actively tried to dismantle the faction and discourage their use, even to the point of getting Drakens's authorization to set up an event in which the Baldry stone was destroyed. I even deleted my baldry character after stashing the items contained therein for rookies to find and use.

Today was just a little experiment, and I've proven much that I wanted to confirm.
Wilson said:
And you don't roleplay on Baldries, they're a scummy faction that shouldn't even exist.

http://taconbanana.com/vb/showthrea...ion-Report-23-Jun-2013-(Subtitle-o7-Baldries)

Check when those posts were made. They go back as early as page 2 in this very thread, to my second post.

Also check the link above, and when the event to destroy the Baldry Stone occured. I've been opposed to them since a little before then.

Does that answer all of your baseless accusations?

Mostly just trying to show him that I didn't pull a sudden hate for Baldries from my ass as the topic progressed. It was evident in the first few posts and I have documented hate-crimes going back several months.

Wilson said:
Mostly just trying to show him that I didn't pull a sudden hate for Baldries from my ass as the topic progressed. It was evident in the first few posts and I have documented hate-crimes going back several months.

Still, I don't see the logic in 'I hate Baldries, so I'm going to get on my Baldry and start RDMing people who don't want to S2K!'

Zombiedude101 said:
Still, I don't see the logic in 'I hate Baldries, so I'm going to get on my Baldry and start RDMing people who don't want to S2K!'

He simply made an experiment, to see how many people would complain even after being legitimately shoot to killed.

Since, everytime that someone gets on a baldry, informs the others about his presence and actually makes some kills, everyone just complains.

Altairp said:
He simply made an experiment, to see how many people would complain even after being legitimately shoot to killed.

Since, everytime that someone gets on a baldry, informs the others about his presence and actually makes some kills, everyone just complains.

But it was not legitimate. The peoole he shot did NOT consent to being S2K'd and were either in the middle of RP or had attempted to retreat. It was RDM. Simple as.

Zombiedude101 said:
But it was not legitimate. The peoole he shot did NOT consent to being S2K'd and were either in the middle of RP or had attempted to retreat. It was RDM. Simple as.

Baldries are made entirely for S2K. You don't have to consent with them, they can just log in, warn OOC or trough an event about their presence and then proceed to do their dirty job. I believe that there's not a rule that blocks them from shooting at who's roleplaying either. Even if it's arguable how they work (running around shooting at everything with 100% precision) they are still legit. From what I hear, miscommunication happened.

Who retreated didn't show clear signs of retreating (Hiding behind a tree could mean that he's simply searching for a gun to use) when even a simple grav gun can be the "Hey, no! Not agreeing" message for almost everything here, or even a OOC message too could've worked.
About the RP, I don't know. It's hard to tell if you're roleplay or not, standing infront eachother could be roleplay or even just standing infront of eachother. Again, a simple gravity gun could've worked, Floki and Wilson are not stupid nor rookies to roleplay, I'm pretty sure that they know what a gravity gun out means.

I can witness Floki deleting his baldry anyway. I can also say that Wilson did try to reform and then eliminate the faction in an event. This was a problem of miscommunication, it happens.

Actually I do not really want to interfere, but i was killed by him too with no RP

Altairp proves once again that he's a tremendous retard.

Baldries can act like complete autists and RDM everyone, roleplaying or otherwise. But they don't have to, which is the critical factor by which I and everyone else judges baldry players.

Floki and Wilson act like they do on their baldries because they want to. They use the baldry to destroy RP because they want to. If either of them gave a shit about RP they wouldn't have baldries.

Kaif said:
Actually I do not really want to interfere, but i was killed by him too with no RP

This is the issue. This appears to be any sane player (including new players) as RDM because they didn't follow the server rules like everyone else. If it was at least on the rules page that Baldry are the ONE exception then you could at least point to it as a defense, but at this point it's just because Dave says so which is apparently enough for people.

pirate said:
Altairp proves once again that he's a tremendous retard.

Baldries can act like complete autists and RDM everyone, roleplaying or otherwise. But they don't have to, which is the critical factor by which I and everyone else judges baldry players.

Floki and Wilson act like they do on their baldries because they want to. They use the baldry to destroy RP because they want to. If either of them gave a shit about RP they wouldn't have baldries.

You got banned so many times for RDM and destroying roleplay that the count is now lost. Shut up, and watch for who you call retard when you may be a retard yourself.
Someone who can't read too.

I never said that Baldries have to act like retards. I said that they can because there aren't rules against their behaviour, they are shoot to kill, you don't have to consent with them, they can run around and shoot stuff like in every other S2K battle.

Wilson attempted to roleplay with his Baldry, last time I saw on that type of character. He got Shoot to killed during roleplay, then banned by an admin.

They claimed that they didn't engange people who was roleplaying, the accuse doesn't have screenshots of being engaged during roleplay. It's hard to tell who's lying and who's not, since every side will always defend himself, lying even, if they have to. Floki and Wilson do give a shit about roleplay, they're two random shitty users who RDM when they feel their index finger itching, they simply used two characters they had access to. To test something. Right now, one doesn't exist anymore, the other will most likely remain unused due Wilson's hate for the Baldries.

Altairp said:
I never said that Baldries have to act like retards. I said that they can because there aren't rules against their behaviour, they are shoot to kill, you don't have to consent with them, they can run around and shoot stuff like in every other S2K battle.

I don't see anything listed on the forums in terms of rules which state they are excempt from standard S2K rules, therefore they are still supposed to be fucking subject to those same damned rules. Unless it is listed it is not fucking so.

Altairp said:
You got banned so many times for RDM and destroying roleplay that the count is now lost. Shut up, and watch for who you call retard when you may be a retard yourself.
Someone who can't read too.

Harsh.

Do you have a single fact to back any of these claims up?

Wilson attempted to roleplay with his Baldry, last time I saw on that type of character. He got Shoot to killed during roleplay, then banned by an admin/
Generally those who lose S2K battles don't get banned unless they throw a temper tantrum in !a or otherwise return to the scene, I highly doubt Wilson was the innocent victim you make him out to be.

They claimed that they didn't engange people who was roleplaying, the accuse doesn't have screenshots of being engaged during roleplay. It's hard to tell who's lying and who's not, since every side will always defend himself, lying even, if they have to. Floki and Wilson do give a shit about roleplay, they're two random shitty users who RDM when they feel their index finger itching, they simply used two characters they had access to. To test something. Right now, one doesn't exist anymore, the other will most likely remain unused due Wilson's hate for the Baldries.

Uh what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread