Floki and Wilson

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombiedude101

Zealot
May 26, 2011
Players Name: Baldry/Loki + Wilson/
Steam ID:
Baldry (SF: Floki ☭) - STEAM_0:0:32769262
Wilson (SF: ) - STEAM_0:0:29218711
Reason for ban: So pretty much I was out by the outskirts of town scoping out the Eastern Village when all of a sudden I hear gunshots and notice someone (I've never encountered a Baldry before so TBH I dunno/can't remember what their armour looks like) firing at my general direction, without any prior warning or announcement of S2K in GOOC. Anyway, I began to run off back towards town because I don't want to get into a firefight and yet I'm chased down and end up being S2Ked whilst in /me range, despite the fact that a few moments before I asked them to stop in GOOC for fairly obvious reasons. Anyway, I died and respawned in town and PMed them to ask why and p much tier response was 'We're Baldries, complain to Wilson'. A few moments later I see Killectro and White being killed by Wilson via the console despite the fact that they'd been RPing just past the outskirts of town just before and hadn't been involved in any S2K situation whatsoever. Quite a few people complained about it and yet they p much said 'We're Baldries, we can S2K anyone' despite the fact that the rules state that ALL S2K must be consented to or permitted by an admin prior to the situation. So yeah, taking it here.
Proof:
E439E3C6906B91DCCD99F5D042017AB55E61CFE5

A47B43E69E9BA6FF5BC80B20B5006BEA4454EDFC

What would you like to see improved: Dave or no Dave, from what I understood the Baldry faction was supposed to have been event only and even then I'd thought it had been removed the first time Dave left. Regardless of what they claim, S2King people without prior consent (Or without an admin actually saying it's open season for S2K) is against the rules. Baldries are no exception, and what's even worse is the fact that they were doing it to people who were minding their own business and RPing. It's disruptive to RP and seems like the only purpose to it is an excuse to DM people without consequence, so yeah, I want this dealt with. I've got no problem if they actually get consent prior or get an admin to approve it but not on their damned own.

Prior to this they were shooting each other in the Monolith base before coordinating in ventrilo to baldry it up.

They're scumbags. Wilson also killed two people roleplaying by a truck just outside Loner Town, which he confessed to in front of an admin. Who trusts these guys with the responsibility of being a baldry antagonist?

1. People can't go on their baldies unless Dave / Gangleider aren't on theirs to coordinate it.
2. Coordinating it in vent is a no-no. Do you have a screenshot of them being in the same room during the assembly and attacks?

I lost my FAL because of this shit, some random Stalker just shot at me and I lost it, even after I got it repaired. Afterwards, Wilson and DK banned the guy that killed me but I never got my weapon back. When I asked him about it, he just said "You don't get it back." I don't get it, why is my character icly punished for shit that happened oocly regarding another player who didn't even rp shooting me, how is this fair?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°);396840 said:
I lost my FAL because of this shit, some random Stalker just shot at me and I lost it, even after I got it repaired. Afterwards, Wilson and DK banned the guy that killed me but I never got my weapon back. When I asked him about it, he just said "You don't get it back." I don't get it, why is my character icly punished for shit that happened oocly regarding another player who didn't even rp shooting me, how is this fair?

Wilson isn't an admin.

I was going to type out a story of what actually happened, but right now, I really can't be bothered. Here are the facts, abbreviated:

All unarmed Stalkers we saw were S2M'd to scare them off. Those who returned fire were engaged in merciless S2K.

Stalkers we encountered who were RP'ing were left alone. A group near the water treatment facility and those in Noble's tech shack can confirm this. Those who drew weapons were gunned down, and those who tried to flee were S2M'd.

For the most part, Stalkers were pouring out of town to engage us. The majority of the fighting happened in the destroyed village with the church.

Now for specific instances.

The original firing began when the poster of the OP walked into the Monolith base and started bragging in OOC about how he wasn't being shot for once for walking in. At the same time I happened to be walking out with Floki. I S2M'd to scare him off, but then he thought to hide behind a tree and pretend he wouldn't be in danger. That's when he was mercilessly unloaded upon.

And the two by the truck outside town were not RP'ing. One drew a rifle and began firing on me as I went to pass by, and the other followed him in doing so. They engaged first.

Another group of 3 was ambushed when they decided to fire on us and then stop to RP in the same location they had shot from. One was allowed to escape, and I refunded the gun lost in that instance out of the kindness of my heart.

tl;dr innocents who were RP'ing were not engaged, all those who died had chosen to engage, and the rest were simply S2M'd.

That is all. Stop griping about your loss of script items.

He's the LegendarySarcasticOne. Don't be fooled, he's articulate, but his ways are beyond common sense or reason. It takes little but mindfulness of what is right to not allow him to deceive you.

Wilson said:
I was going to type out a story of what actually happened, but right now, I really can't be bothered. Here are the facts, abbreviated:

All unarmed Stalkers we saw were S2M'd to scare them off. Those who returned fire were engaged in merciless S2K.

Stalkers we encountered who were RP'ing were left alone. A group near the water treatment facility and those in Noble's tech shack can confirm this. Those who drew weapons were gunned down, and those who tried to flee were S2M'd.

For the most part, Stalkers were pouring out of town to engage us. The majority of the fighting happened in the destroyed village with the church.

Now for specific instances.

The original firing began when the poster of the OP walked into the Monolith base and started bragging in OOC about how he wasn't being shot for once for walking in. At the same time I happened to be walking out with Floki. I S2M'd to scare him off, but then he thought to hide behind a tree and pretend he wouldn't be in danger. That's when he was mercilessly unloaded upon.

And the two by the truck outside town were not RP'ing. One drew a rifle and began firing on me as I went to pass by, and the other followed him in doing so. They engaged first.

Another group of 3 was ambushed when they decided to fire on us and then stop to RP in the same location they had shot from. One was allowed to escape, and I refunded the gun lost in that instance out of the kindness of my heart.

tl;dr innocents who were RP'ing were not engaged, all those who died had chosen to engage, and the rest were simply S2M'd.

That is all. Stop griping about your loss of script items.

How do you expect me not to complain when the person that s2k'd be wasn't even a baldry, but rather another player. And he didn't even RP, he just shot me in the back and I died. He then minge grabbed my weapon in which no one wishes to return. That weapon has IC connections to my character, he's had it ever since he's joined a certain group and he's icly killed 5 mono's with it, taking that is generally ruining rp that could happen, if someone icly robs it from me my character would be very emotional about it.

Just saying, we actually tended to leave people alone that were obviously sitting around and rping. Both Wilson and I stumbled upon two people, Cup (yes I know cup seemed to be rping wow) and another that were sitting by a merc building. We actually left them alone and walked by. To those we saw out in the open walking around, we s2m giving them opportunity to get ready or retreat, you literally were 'walking' away not even trying to make a hasty retreat, you put your weapon away, and slowly waltzed off.

To all those unaware, Wilson was prior Baldry leader before he went inactive. He personally asked me to come along with him, I was sketch to do it, but after some debate I went. I was trying to be fair as possible and eventually the person that played Kappa killed me. I then swapped characters and oocly announced there was one more Baldry left.

I threw out numerous OOC warnings of Baldries out and about and it was S2K, and since everyone gets so pissy about it, I'm actually completely done with baldries unless I'm personally requested by an admin or Dave.

Dark Knight then came on and forced Wilson off the character because everyone was so upset.

E: I just forfeited all my Baldry Scrips and Deleted the character, ggwp. Raygin, Altair, and Verne can testify.

Tennathoi said:
He's the LegendarySarcasticOne. Don't be fooled, he's articulate, but his ways are beyond common sense or reason. It takes little but mindfulness of what is right to not allow him to deceive you.

Personal attacks have never been acceptable in this community, least of all in a thread like this. How about you try and combat my facts with your own? Then again if you were telling the truth there wouldn't be a conflict.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:
How do you expect me not to complain when the person that s2k'd be wasn't even a baldry, but rather another player. And he didn't even RP, he just shot me in the back and I died. He then minge grabbed my weapon in which no one wishes to return. That weapon has IC connections to my character, he's had it ever since he's joined a certain group and he's icly killed 5 mono's with it, taking that is generally ruining rp that could happen, if someone icly robs it from me my character would be very emotional about it.

Unfortunately this is hardly related to Floki and myself and should be brought up in a separate topic.

I threw out numerous OOC warnings of Baldries out and about and it was S2K, and since everyone gets so pissy about it, I'm actually completely done with baldries unless I'm personally requested by an admin or Dave.

Thanks. Dave or Gangleider weren't present in the server so you weren't supposed to be roleplaying on those mutants anyway, doofus!

Personal attacks have never been acceptable in this community, least of all in a thread like this. How about you try and combat my facts with your own? Then again if you were telling the truth there wouldn't be a conflict.

I'll show restraint when exposing someone for their poor conduct next time. You dance to the typical baldry tune, stomping over people's fun for your entertainment. You'll stress yourself trying to justify this or try to explain how baldries are a benefit when all you've done is take something intended for simple S2K fodder and turned it into a gang that gets their anti-fun party assembled in a ventrilo channel to kill other players no matter what they're doing, then typically responding to complaints by basically telling them to swallow the shit-sandwich and get over it. Don't fret, you're sharpening your fondness for bureaucracy already. Are you satisfied with the atmosphere you've struggled through SWEPs to create?

You even violated Dave's own rules for your faction. More should of been done than forcing you off of your character. You're a taint and I don't want someone like you around my roleplay.

Dave has trusted me in the past to lead Baldries into battle as I saw fit.

And you don't roleplay on Baldries, they're a scummy faction that shouldn't even exist.

I'm sorry for ruining people's fun by not disrupting their roleplay and politely S2Ming unless they chose to arm themselves.

You really should do some background reading on people before you try flinging shit, mein friend, because all of the hate you've spouted is not even true.

Get a load of this guy, vomiting a response covered in sarcasm and other passive-aggressive gunk. Neat defense when you're under scrutiny in a ban request for you and one of your partners in crime. And this guy has the clearly dull nerve to tell me to keep a cap on my flaming when he behaves like this.

I'm trying to remain civil with you, forgive a couple sarcastic slips.

Now please, you're not contributing anything.

I understand your misperceptions of my stance on this, probably because you were perma-banned for much of it.

I personally condemned the existence of baldries some four, five months ago and actively tried to dismantle the faction and discourage their use, even to the point of getting Drakens's authorization to set up an event in which the Baldry stone was destroyed. I even deleted my baldry character after stashing the items contained therein for rookies to find and use.

Today was just a little experiment, and I've proven much that I wanted to confirm.

All experimentation was conducted strictly within and even beyond the requirements of the rules.

Wilson said:
I'm trying to remain civil with you, forgive a couple sarcastic slips.

Now please, you're not contributing anything.

I'm contributing my word and my experience with you earlier today. You can easily dismiss me in a ban request made against yourself all you want but you're flattering yourself if you think that's going to stop me from arguing against you.

I'm aware of what you are more than you think. I've had the displeasure of having you around my roleplay when I was leading the Monolith, and before and after. You haven't changed. Oh, you can play with words as well as you can play with your own tallywacker, but the substance of what you say is rotten with stupidity and hard-headedness.

I'm honestly tired of dealing with it as a player who's tried to remain passive. If there's anything you contribute its to the whining and the hatred this community spreads around when duking it out in its daily pissing matches.

Your words are rude and your experience quite lacking. There is nothing more for you to contribute.

No, you!

e; nice edit. neat experiment.

Your intentions aren't innocent. Was your experiment seeing how much shit you can stir up into a frenzy?

No, my experiment was seeing how many people would complain when baldries didn't even attempt to shoot at people who were RPing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread