Floki and Wilson

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilson said:
Honestly, I don't really care because either way it was still within the rules. People only lie when they care.

If someone wants to come out and openly deny my story, someone who was actually there (not pirate) and was shot, and doesn't find themselves detailed in my post, then they can feel free.

There are plenty of people who were witness to this, and a handful more that died in it who haven't posted. Yet there's only two, three witnesses and a number of disgruntled people who weren't there. Not exactly an "overwhelming amount."

Because think about this logically, if someone came out and said "Yeah, I was there, they did it like they said," they'd be accused of being Baldry sympathizers. Or maybe they'd be called liars as well. Or maybe they really just can't be bothered to delve into this dramatic shitfest over nothing. Who knows. In fact, who would ever take a stand to defend Baldries, (who wasn't one themselves,) if they were in the right? Nobody.

And for the record some of them are probably upset because a certain somebody went around with his Mosin during the mayhem and RDMd a pair of players in the back for their sweps, thinking to use the Baldry happenings as a coverup. This individual has already made a fair number of hateful posts, probably because I contributed to their being banned for 10 minutes (oh man ten whole minutes) following, whereas I got off seemingly scot-free for "worse." This was already mentioned by one of the two victims closer to the front end of this topic, but everyone ignored that. I personally dismissed it because it's not my doing.

But if you have ideas of how you can prove S2M and leaving RPing people alone, be my guest and share. I've got better things to do than record every S2K encounter I'm in, though I doubt even then it would shut half of these people up.

Ask Cup (Jibbs) and Kleiner(?) (Amy Sullivan) if Floki and I interrupted their med RP by the water treatment facility.
Ask Captain (Noble) if I came into the tech shack and gunned everyone down when I was but steps away from it, or if I ever fired a shot at it when Captain had told me he didn't want S2K.
Ask Killectro (Mark De Fries) if I returned his Protecta to him after the S2K was over because I felt his death was unfair.

Was it really within' the rules? Do people only lie when they care? And if you don't care why are you posting?

Zombiedude was there, and he IS openly denying your story.

A 3:1 ratio is pretty overwhelming, Wilson.

I have been thinking about this logically, I'm not just slapping my dick against the keyboard here. If someone said "Yeah, I was there, they did it like they said," and if they elaborated it with verifiable evidence, then we wouldn't be accusing them of anything. We would be locking this thread. It's your own fault for even getting on the baldry. If you knew there was that much negative stigma attached to it, why did you do it? If your goal was TO cause drama, you've done a fine job so far, spinning circles and circles and shoving blame left and right, without taking responsibility for your own actions.

Also don't whinge about "drama", which really is your own punishment in this disgusting non-consequential community (or society in general). If we geared rules at all to punishing people who deserved to be punished instead of giving the appearance that people are punished, I can guarantee you the "drama" would be much, much worse.

Zombiedude was shot by Floki, not I, and he's using that to claim that every word out of my mouth (off of my fingertips?) is a lie.

Honestly, Zombiedude isn't a relevant witness with regards to me or my story. I wasn't involved with his killing. And until you can bring forward a witness who will read my story and was actually in my story to tell that the story is wrong, there's no reason it ought not stand as right.

I've already cited four people who can confirm at least portions of my tale to be correct. Five if you count 7dast, but he came in at the end.

Tell me not to take responsibility for my actions, Reaper. I've already admitted to accidentally shooting a couple people who shouldn't have been shot. What more do you want me to do, straight up deny the truth and instead admit to RDMing everyone in sight without mercy for the sport of it? Sorry, but the facts point against that.

And the ratio isn't even 3:1, it's 3:2. Floki has done nothing but confirm we did what we did. I'm not sure if you'd still call that overwhelming.

EDIT: I stand corrected. There really is only one witness here, Zombiedude, who was shot by Floki and isn't involved in my perception of events. Two if you count the second witness who stated only "I was shot without RP," and three if you count the man who said he wasn't even shot by Baldries, but a man (in this very topic) with a Mosin who shot him and his friend in the back and stole their scripts.

That's 1:2, Reaper, or 2:2 if you're being generous. Only one actual witness is calling us liars, and for all I know, Floki did wipe him out without a warning, though I doubt it.

Check with those four people I mentioned and suddenly it's 2:6. Do some simple math and that's 1:3. I'd say those are "overwhelming" numbers in our favor.

Wilson said:
Zombiedude was shot by Floki, not I, and he's using that to claim that every word out of my mouth (off of my fingertips?) is a lie.

Honestly, Zombiedude isn't a relevant witness with regards to me or my story. I wasn't involved with his killing. And until you can bring forward a witness who will read my story and was actually in my story to tell that the story is wrong, there's no reason it ought not stand as right.

I've already cited four people who can confirm at least portions of my tale to be correct. Five if you count 7dast, but he came in at the end.

Tell me not to take responsibility for my actions, Reaper. I've already admitted to accidentally shooting a couple people who shouldn't have been shot. What more do you want me to do, straight up deny the truth and instead admit to RDMing everyone in sight without mercy for the sport of it? Sorry, but the facts point against that.

Dude- I don't know if you're getting this yet, because I can't be anymore blunt.

I'm not paying attention to any "but I was actually here-" and "but he shot first" or "I only shot around him". It's like a 12 year old trying to justify why he thought it was okay to steal candy from a baby. I don't know if you noticed this or not, Wilson, but everyone in this thread who's not Floki has accused you of lying thus far. That speaks more than the thousand or so words you've typed out. Also- Pirate was there, and he's read your story, and he's told you that you were wrong.

Zombie Dude's accounting's, Pirate's accounting's, Sean's accounting's, Corgi party's accounting- while separate- all match up. You and Desird have contradicted each other at least twice, and were functioning as a unit at one point or the other. Do you have anything like that? Anything to provide consistency save for your pre-pubescent line of "i didn't do anything wrong!"

Wilson said:
That's 1:2, Reaper, or 2:2 if you're being generous. Only one actual witness is calling us liars, and for all I know, Floki did wipe him out without a warning, though I doubt it.

Check with those four people I mentioned and suddenly it's 2:6. Do some simple math and that's 1:3. I'd say those are "overwhelming" numbers in our favor.

Hehehehehehe. You're self delusional Wilson.

Sean, Pirate, Corgi, Zombie dude (who is very much involved), and me. That's five. Floki and you- that's two. Unless you can get those four to post and verify- not just post in your favor but to verify what you've said, I wouldn't count them. It could be very much that they just didn't notice you- or what you've said about them is a complete utter lie.

Also by accepting responsibility do you mean this:
Wilson said:
One or two unarmed innocents may have died by running through the middle of several battlefields, but this was accidental and more their fault than ours. It's also negligent. I know I shot one rookie through an armed combattant by chance when I hadn't been aiming for him.

Because that's not accepting responsibility, that's blaming them for negligence.

Th3 R3ap3r IX said:
Zombie Dude's accounting's, Pirate's accounting's, Sean's accounting's, Corgi party's accounting--while separate--all match up.

1. Zombiedude had no interaction with me.
2. Pirate was not there and isn't a witness. In fact, Pirate is banned, isn't he? And he was when this all happened.
3. Seanchan is the one who took the opportunity to RDM two innocents in the back and steal their items, he isn't a credible witness, and even if he were all he saw was me shooting two people in front of town, which I explained and nobody can really deny. My story lines up with his, but without his biased assumptions.
4. Corgi only said Floki and I were messing around OOC before we decided in vent to go on Baldries. He's not a witness to what happened.

So the four people you named are irrelevant, really, when it comes to fact-checking my story. If anything, Seanchan confirms part of it. Not to mention that the four of them don't even have a compiled version of events that they all agree upon. They don't have anything that matches, just different tidbits. Somehow you say they all "match up," though. Yes, they match up about as well as four different pieces from four different puzzles made by four different puzzle companies.

And for you to claim yourself as relevant is laughable, because you don't even SRP.

In your entire rambling you've failed to mention the one legitimate witness, and the two people Seanchan RDMd and robbed, and all you've done is say that somehow because you and a few other uninvolved people think that I'm wrong, that I am wrong.

No, Reaper, you are wrong. You're basing your accusations against me about what one legitimate witness has said and the hate-filled flame-fueled postings of the dirty Seanchan and uninvolved Pirate.

If there's anyone I'm blaming for negligence right now, it's you. On a mental level. You have a great habit of butting your head into matters that don't concern you, that you don't know anything about, and you assume command and put on your big-boy pants and pretend like you're the know-it-all who can see truth and lies.

No offense, but go the fuck away, you've done nothing but run this idiotic topic in circles that get nowhere with your assumptions, lack of information, and pseudo-logic.

And for the record I don't blame the innocents who were shot or say they were negligent, a few were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Pirate was a witness to your previous chronic idiocy. Bringing up Pirate's current ban is a useless diversionary tactic that fools nobody.

Character vouches/de(?)vouches have never been acceptable grounds for posting in the bans section of the forums, Pirate.

Wilson sure likes to sound like he knows what he's talking about when half of his post is false.

Maybe if this was a "character vouch" i.e. "wilsons a meanie head :(" then you'd be right.

But this isn't a character vouch. I'm stating objectively - backed by a host of others - that you and Floki have a history of intentionally wrecking roleplay with your baldries... which is very much worth mentioning, lest this be cast off as an isolated incident.

Careful Keefe he might start posting autoplays. You have no idea how far he's willing to go to after flaming you with an empty and mostly false post.

Wilson said:
If there's anyone I'm blaming for negligence right now, it's you. On a mental level. You have a great habit of butting your head into matters that don't concern you, that you don't know anything about, and you assume command and put on your big-boy pants and pretend like you're the know-it-all who can see truth and lies.

No offense, but go the fuck away, you've done nothing but run this idiotic topic in circles that get nowhere with your assumptions, lack of information, and pseudo-logic.

Are you done? If at any point you want to discuss this like a mature adult, feel free. I'm not losing sleep over this. My ego doesn't get anything from this. If you can't identify what you did wrong on a level of principal, then it'd just be a detriment to keep you on the server.

Wilson said:
1. Zombiedude had no interaction with me.
2. Pirate was not there and isn't a witness. In fact, Pirate is banned, isn't he? And he was when this all happened.
3. Seanchan is the one who took the opportunity to RDM two innocents in the back and steal their items, he isn't a credible witness, and even if he were all he saw was me shooting two people in front of town, which I explained and nobody can really deny. My story lines up with his, but without his biased assumptions.
4. Corgi only said Floki and I were messing around OOC before we decided in vent to go on Baldries. He's not a witness to what happened.

So the four people you named are irrelevant, really, when it comes to fact-checking my story. If anything, Seanchan confirms part of it. Not to mention that the four of them don't even have a compiled version of events that they all agree upon. They don't have anything that matches, just different tidbits. Somehow you say they all "match up," though. Yes, they match up about as well as four different pieces from four different puzzles made by four different puzzle companies.

1. Zombiedude is putting you on the spot for RDMing two roleplayers on the outskirts of town, which we can confirm with logs. What we can't confirm is "they shot first" or "they had weapons out!" that's your own accounting, a detail the accused side is putting forward, so they have to prove it. Hint: You should probably do this.

2. Pirate's ban has nothing to do with it, what's he's bringing forth is the accusation that this is repeated behavior. Which you haven't denied or disproved, and which if you really wanted I could find evidence for, but I'm sure you can already think of a few instances yourself.

3. What's your proof? You're not giving me anything solid, you're expecting me to just take your word on it. It's not in the spectrum of plausibility--I'll define it for you because apparently I'm a "pseudo-intellect". If I appear smart at all it's because it's a stark contrast to the incredibly dumb posts that surround TnB. This is simple academic writing, something you learn in High-School. The spectrum of plausibility is things we understand as common, and can say without needing to refer to anything else to back it up with, like humans breathing oxygen. Common knowledge. Seanchan isn't known to be a script player, not to the point where he'd resort to RDM to gain it. So if you're suggesting he is--prove it.

4. What he's saying is that your attitude prior to this, was shit. And subsequent posts after that were accusing you of always having this attitude. I honestly wouldn't have listened to them if it was in context to anything else. If they had told me that over SF, whilst I was roleplaying with you, I would still roleplay with you. But this is in relation to something I really hold no quarter for and that is Baldries, and Ventrilo for anything other than shooting the shit with other players or on other games.

So the four people I named aren't relevant in comparison to this specific case, but relevant to how you carry yourself out as a player. A player trusted with a high prerogative in the Baldry structure. I'm sure the Baldries could've been a very helpful and interesting faction, that is my personal belief for all the negative stigma attached to it, though at this point it'd be better off wiped. Something I'm sure you'll agree with, but something you refuse to see (this is the most important part so pay some fucking attention) is that you had a pretty big hand in why the Baldries turned to shit, so you "personally condemning them" is only pointing out your own mistakes, of which are personal and of which you have made no moves to improve on. The irony of what you did is what strikes me, that you seem hell-bent on not seeing it is what horrifies me.

Th3 R3ap3r IX said:
1. Zombiedude is putting you on the spot for RDMing two roleplayers on the outskirts of town, which we can confirm with logs. What we can't confirm is "they shot first" or "they had weapons out!" that's your own accounting, a detail the accused side is putting forward, so they have to prove it. Hint: You should probably do this.
Seanchan is the one who said I RDMd two folks outside town.

Th3 R3ap3r IX said:
3. What's your proof?
A first-hand witness account, posted earlier in the topic and quoted below:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°);396840 said:
I lost my FAL because of this shit, some random Stalker just shot at me and I lost it, even after I got it repaired. Afterwards, Wilson and DK banned the guy that killed me but I never got my weapon back. When I asked him about it, he just said "You don't get it back." I don't get it, why is my character icly punished for shit that happened oocly regarding another player who didn't even rp shooting me, how is this fair?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°);396864 said:
How do you expect me not to complain when the person that s2k'd be wasn't even a baldry, but rather another player. And he didn't even RP, he just shot me in the back and I died. He then minge grabbed my weapon in which no one wishes to return. That weapon has IC connections to my character, he's had it ever since he's joined a certain group and he's icly killed 5 mono's with it, taking that is generally ruining rp that could happen, if someone icly robs it from me my character would be very emotional about it.

Not going to address your other two because I really can't be bothered.

Disorder said:
http://taconbanana.com/vb/showthread.php?50282-Wilson-Again

I quote Drakens's condition for your unban: Cease and desist. This is your final warning.

This was agree'd and you got stripped of the faction leadership which therefore left your pressence and Floki's against the baldry rules issued by Dave.
As for you, Rux.

You don't know jack shit about the issue you're trying to bring up here.

That incident in that unban is the one in which I was creating RP on a Baldry, with RP, and was RDMd in the middle of it and then banned. I was told to "Cease and desist" in regards to trying to RP on Baldries, which is the only "repeated offense" I'm guilty of with regards to them. "Cease and desist" was never a condition for the unban, but a command that ought to be followed unless I wanted to be banned again. (The ban was not permanent. Just a week.)

RPing on Baldries is an old and tired argument, and I'm not even going to touch upon it.

I will say this, and Drakens can attest to it if he so wills:

I abandoned the Baldries by my own free will, publicly denounced them of my own free will, and then chose to try and dismantle them to the best of my abilities by my own free will. The event to destroy the Baldry Stone was my own design, and I presented it to Drakens for approval moments before it occurred.

I had thought that I could take something nobody liked and make it acceptable. Everyone hates Baldries for the S2K mayhem that they are. People enjoyed them whey they were more RP-oriented. But at the same time, people would still RDM them when they were RP-oriented, knowing full well what they were doing, and the administration supported and even went so far as to encourage this behavior.
Baldries as S2K = no.
Baldries as RP = no.
Simple math, Baldries = no.
So I said, to fuck with it, and to hell with Baldries. That is that.

Drakens was happy with what he saw, and as the problem character was no longer in existence, he saw no reason to keep me banned for the remainder of the time. It was not a "Do this and be unbanned," it was a "You did this so now I guess you can be unbanned."

So good job on your detective work, Rux, you've made the assumption that 2+2=3.

The witness account you provided is mostly false. The person who made that complaint tried to assassinate my character. You also said I killed two people, when In fact the only person I killed was the one who made the complaint. You also said it was RDM. It wasn't. It was S2K. You conceded this when I was arguing with you and D_K on the server, but then you come around and lie about it on the forums? Scumbag.

You've been acting self-righteous and pushing off blame onto understandably concerned victims who were killed through your "experiment." You're not fooling anyone. You flagged up on your baldry character and went around being obnoxious to other roleplayers. When I first connected, I saw you and your party just outside of town, you a flashing ERROR which I assume was an exoskeleton, and shooting at people.

Your mere presence is a threat to roleplay. People don't know whether to stop and roleplay or to shoot at the S2K fodder hanging around. You shoot at people hiding behind trees because you think they're being stupid, when in reality they probably grabbed the nearest cover to ask why the hell they're being shot at by a bunch of mongoloids with sweps in exoskeletons and other absurdly durable armor in GOOC or writing an !a.

Get some perspective and ~common sense~ and you wouldn't have people hounding on you. Because all you've demonstrated yourself to be, to players and administration alike, is a fairly articulate individual but with so much selfish and arrogant idiocy that it eclipses everything that may of been redeemable about you.

Spoke to three of my four witnesses. Cup doesn't remember anything, but I have yet to contact his companion.

SF with Captain said:
10:09 AM - Captain: you can use these logs
10:09 AM - Captain: or rather
10:09 AM - Captain: post them
10:10 AM - Captain: i do confirm that i wasnt directly fired at, but i won't deny that a few shots flew near me
10:10 AM - Captain: no harm done, though

SF with Killectro said:
10:04 AM - : hey killec
10:09 AM - : you have a half-minute
10:09 AM - Killectro - Back from the dead!: Sure
10:09 AM - Killectro - Back from the dead!: Whats up?
10:10 AM - : remember the baldry thing
10:10 AM - : a few days back
10:10 AM - Killectro - Back from the dead!: Uhh?
10:10 AM - Killectro - Back from the dead!: You mean the shotty?
10:10 AM - Killectro - Back from the dead!: ye
10:10 AM - : yeah
10:10 AM - : you were with the three people behind the building right?
10:10 AM - Killectro - Back from the dead!: Yeah
10:10 AM - : or the other two i should say
10:10 AM - Killectro - Back from the dead!: The other two
10:10 AM - Killectro - Back from the dead!: yes
10:10 AM - Killectro - Back from the dead!: what about it?
10:10 AM - : had you or any in your group fired at the brick building, do you know?
10:11 AM - Killectro - Back from the dead!: Nope
10:11 AM - Killectro - Back from the dead!: Atleast, not as far as i know
10:11 AM - : how long had you been there
10:11 AM - Killectro - Back from the dead!: me and Janet were rping climbing up out into the house
10:11 AM - Killectro - Back from the dead!: and when we got out
10:11 AM - Killectro - Back from the dead!: White was there
10:11 AM - Killectro - Back from the dead!: We said hey
10:11 AM - Killectro - Back from the dead!: When suddenly shots were fired S2K at us but very inaccurate
10:11 AM - : was janet in an anorak?
10:11 AM - Killectro - Back from the dead!: so we got into cover and i was rping
10:11 AM - Killectro - Back from the dead!: when we suddenly all got shot
10:11 AM - Killectro - Back from the dead!: nope
10:11 AM - Killectro - Back from the dead!: Fredom suit
10:11 AM - Killectro - Back from the dead!: Freedom*
10:12 AM - : who was to your left, just for memory's sake
10:12 AM - Killectro - Back from the dead!: Wait
10:12 AM - Killectro - Back from the dead!: Uhh
10:12 AM - Killectro - Back from the dead!: Let me think
10:12 AM - Killectro - Back from the dead!: I think that was White
10:12 AM - : makes sense
10:12 AM - Killectro - Back from the dead!: Janet was to my right, next to the rock i think
10:12 AM - : he died like 4 times that day
10:12 AM - : and janet escaped because i never saw the name baguette in the console
10:12 AM - : unless i missed it
10:12 AM - Killectro - Back from the dead!: Yeah she escaped
10:12 AM - Killectro - Back from the dead!: The rock covered her
10:13 AM - : would you agree that i was polite enough in discussing your shotgun and returned it without too much prying?
10:13 AM - Killectro - Back from the dead!: Yeah
10:13 AM - Killectro - Back from the dead!: What is this about?
10:13 AM - Killectro - Back from the dead!: xd
10:13 AM - : few people posted to have floki and i banned
10:13 AM - : mind if i use your logs here to support my case?
10:13 AM - Killectro - Back from the dead!: I dont know Floki but you seem like a nice guy
10:14 AM - : well thanks hon <3
10:14 AM - Killectro - Back from the dead!: And sure, go ahead

I hate the baldries so I'll get on my baldry and DM to make them look bad, yeah checkmate server.

corgi party said:
I hate the baldries so I'll get on my baldry and DM to make them look bad, yeah checkmate server.

He's Ozymandias.

I know this doesn't belong in a ban request thread, but it's the truth. Wilson if you really want Baldries to stop existing as a vehicle for RDM, then you're doing yourself a disservice by engaging in those activities. I suggest you make a CCC thread and explain all that's wrong with the Baldry faction and what we should do about it.

Wilson said:
Seanchan is the one who said I RDMd two folks outside town.

Zombiedude101 said:
A few moments later I see Killectro and White being killed by Wilson via the console despite the fact that they'd been RPing just past the outskirts of town just before and hadn't been involved in any S2K situation whatsoever.

Stop making this about other people, Wilson.

I'm not trying to get you banned, I'm trying to make you look at the shit attitude you keep up which leads to problems like this. The fact that you largely ignore these accusations leads me to believe that you intend on keeping up a shit attitude, in which case the next time you get accused for RDMing, or generally being a shit-disturber, I'll just point to this thread.

Your SF chats don't absolve you of shitty behavior, this isn't a popularity game, I'm questioning your decency as a roleplayer within the community.

Also. if anyone's being a pseudo-logical (which basically means lying by omission) it's you, because there's obviously more to Seanchan's case then you alluded to.

Th3 R3ap3r IX said:
Your SF chats don't absolve you of shitty behavior, this isn't a popularity game...
No, but my SF chats are me consulting with the witnesses to be sure I had my story straight. To get witnesses to back me up is what you yourself suggested, so don't just dismiss them now that I have.

Th3 R3ap3r IX said:
I'm questioning your decency as a roleplayer within the community.
Question it after you've actually role-played with me instead of basing it off of what a couple biased people who have been justly perma-banned in the past have to say about me.

Th3 R3ap3r IX said:
Also. if anyone's being a pseudo-logical (which basically means lying by omission) it's you, because there's obviously more to Seanchan's case then you alluded to.
What more do you want me to say? The man who complained here said plenty, all I did at the moment was offer what I saw and did not see, and what was in my console, and DK made a just judgment given what was presented to him. Seanchan's been banned for worse before.

So when someone accuses Seanchan of doing something, has a friend to back him up, and I allude to it, I'm the one leaving something out and Seanchan remains immaculate.
But when I'm accused of doing something and a bunch of disgruntled people who weren't there back them up, while I have my own witnesses who -were- there, everything I say is discredited.

And you say this community isn't a popularity contest?

If I have a bad attitude, it's because this constant tail-chasing stemming from you refusing to listen is becoming frustrating.

I'm done with this topic, because there's nothing more to do here.

Why? Because I'm telling the truth. And even if I wasn't, and Floki and I romped around the server RDMing everyone in sight for sport as you claim, it's still within the boundaries of the rules, and there are no grounds to punish us for it because the only straw you have left to grasp is intent. And you will never be able to prove intent. It's all just assumptions, for the most part made by people who don't know us and have always been on the other side of the coin.

If you want to start a war on intent and try to have us banned for malicious motivations, I'm sure people would love to sit through pages and pages of character vouches and angry defamations. I've got a decent handful of people who know me and who regularly RP with me who could enlighten you on my motives and purposes and my attitude in general, and the same can be said of Floki, who contributes more with a single one of his events than most of the server combined.

Floki, who contributes more with a single one of his events than most of the server combined.

I'm relatively certain my left pinkie toe contributed more to the server yesterday at 6:32 PM than Floki has in his entire stay here... and I'm currently banned.

e: Also I still think it's funny that you are factoring my ban into this in an attempt to discredit me. When will you quit? If I'm justly permabanned, you should be too - not only do you do the same shit, you do it more, not to mention RDMing people on your baldry (which is worse). You just play it off better and lie about being sorry when challenged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread