Floki and Wilson

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilson said:
I was going to type out a story of what actually happened, but right now, I really can't be bothered. Here are the facts, abbreviated:

All unarmed Stalkers we saw were S2M'd to scare them off. Those who returned fire were engaged in merciless S2K.

Stalkers we encountered who were RP'ing were left alone. A group near the water treatment facility and those in Noble's tech shack can confirm this. Those who drew weapons were gunned down, and those who tried to flee were S2M'd.

For the most part, Stalkers were pouring out of town to engage us. The majority of the fighting happened in the destroyed village with the church.

Now for specific instances.

The original firing began when the poster of the OP walked into the Monolith base and started bragging in OOC about how he wasn't being shot for once for walking in. At the same time I happened to be walking out with Floki. I S2M'd to scare him off, but then he thought to hide behind a tree and pretend he wouldn't be in danger. That's when he was mercilessly unloaded upon.

And the two by the truck outside town were not RP'ing. One drew a rifle and began firing on me as I went to pass by, and the other followed him in doing so. They engaged first.

Another group of 3 was ambushed when they decided to fire on us and then stop to RP in the same location they had shot from. One was allowed to escape, and I refunded the gun lost in that instance out of the kindness of my heart.

tl;dr innocents who were RP'ing were not engaged, all those who died had chosen to engage, and the rest were simply S2M'd.

That is all. Stop griping about your loss of script items.

That's a lie. I was S2Ked despite the fact that I did not fire on you whatsoever, and neither did Killectro, White or La Baguette.

Desird said:
Just saying, we actually tended to leave people alone that were obviously sitting around and rping. Both Wilson and I stumbled upon two people, Cup (yes I know cup seemed to be rping wow) and another that were sitting by a merc building. We actually left them alone and walked by. To those we saw out in the open walking around, we s2m giving them opportunity to get ready or retreat, you literally were 'walking' away not even trying to make a hasty retreat, you put your weapon away, and slowly waltzed off.

To all those unaware, Wilson was prior Baldry leader before he went inactive. He personally asked me to come along with him, I was sketch to do it, but after some debate I went. I was trying to be fair as possible and eventually the person that played Kappa killed me. I then swapped characters and oocly announced there was one more Baldry left.

I threw out numerous OOC warnings of Baldries out and about and it was S2K, and since everyone gets so pissy about it, I'm actually completely done with baldries unless I'm personally requested by an admin or Dave.

Dark Knight then came on and forced Wilson off the character because everyone was so upset.

E: I just forfeited all my Baldry Scrips and Deleted the character, ggwp. Raygin, Altair, and Verne can testify.

You gunned me down as I tried to retreat, the only time I ever 'walked' was when the script wouldn't allow me to sprint away. You instead kept following me up to the point that you were in /me range.

Except they did. Except you're actually an obnoxious presence on the server. You're not fooling anyone.

Zombiedude101 said:
That's a lie. I was S2Ked despite the fact that I did not fire on you whatsoever, and neither did Killectro, White or La Baguette.

Unless I'm mistaken, you were the one who waltzed into the Monolith base like he owned it.

White charged me multiple times with multiple weapons and ended up dying I think four times? Plus twice more by another player. I have his Fort-12 to prove it.

Killectro was probably in the group that had been firing and then decided to stop and RP, and Baguette was more than likely with the men in the town with the church, which was a confusing warzone.

Tennathoi said:
Except they did. Except you're actually an obnoxious presence on the server. You're not fooling anyone.
And it's nice to know I've done so much to ruin your RP experience in my four-month absence, bud.

Hey Floki, remember when I asked you not to S2K me and Iron and Vegas while we were med-RPing on his wounded Dutyer? Which you're supposed to respect?

And you promptly ran straight to us and tried to kill us?

pirate said:
Hey Floki, remember when I asked you not to S2K me and Iron and Vegas while we were med-RPing on his wounded Dutyer? Which you're supposed to respect?

You're currently banned and thusly this is irrelevant to the case at hand, because this was a different instance entirely that you're referencing.

Wilson said:
And it's nice to know I've done so much to ruin your RP experience in my four-month absence, bud.

No, it's worse. You managed to make me gag at the sight of you on a single day.

Tennathoi said:
No, it's worse. You managed to make me gag at the sight of you on a single day.

By not having a single interaction with you, at that.

Wilson said:
You're currently banned and thusly this is entirely irrelevant to the case at hand, because this was a different instance entirely that you're referencing.

My point is that this isn't an isolated incident. Whether or not I'm banned is irrelevant. Floki uses his baldry as an excuse to indiscriminately RDM people who are roleplaying, constantly, and intentionally defies point-blank requests not to, which he's supposed to respect.

I like how its Wilson's word against- well pretty much everyone- and he still has the brass to act self-righteous. I applaud you, sir.

What "facts" have you presented Wilson? You'll have to forgive me, and specifically point them out in size 7 font. I never passed third grade English.

Wilson said:
By not having a single interaction with you, at that.

I've had direct interactions with you today and before.

Also, neat strategy. Telling people they can't contribute to a public forum because they're banned in-server.

pirate said:

That was the snow map correct? If so, we actually 'stumbled' upon you. I approached, and was like hmm? Then got shot at by your group first, I retaliated, never shot first at that part.

I think it was me and Clavier I don't completely recall who accompanied me, but I approached with my weapon up debating to do /me's or just simply ignore you all- I then got shot at a bunch.

Regardless, my Baldry is now gone, wiped from existence.

pirate said:
My point is that this isn't an isolated incident. Whether or not I'm banned is irrelevant. Floki uses his baldry as an excuse to indiscriminately RDM people who are roleplaying, constantly.
In this instance, he didn't. I made sure of that. I only pointed out that you were banned so nobody would be confused and think you were there today.

Th3 R3ap3r IX said:
I like how its Wilson's word against- well pretty much everyone- and he still has the brass to act self-righteous.

What "facts" have you presented Wilson? You'll have to forgive me, I never passed third grade English.
I have absolutely no reason to lie, I've got bigger and better things going on in life, I don't need to cling to an RP server and come slinking back whenever I get banned, begging that I've changed and wishing to live in a non-reality.

I'm here for fun, and I respect that other people are as well. I don't enjoy ruining other people's fun, because then I feel like a bad person. That's why I returned a shotgun that had been lost in one of the fights, because the one killed was polite enough to ask civilly.

To reiterate for you, the facts are as follows:

- People who were obviously in RP were not engaged. People WERE overlooked and left alone because of this, twice.

- Unarmed people were S2M'd until they ran out of sight or armed themselves. The only exception to this was the one man who walked into the Monolith base, ran for thirty meters upon being lit up, and hid behind a tree while we continued advancing instead of trying to flee fully. One or two unarmed innocents may have died by running through the middle of several battlefields, but this was accidental and more their fault than ours. It's also negligent. I know I shot one rookie through an armed combattant by chance when I hadn't been aiming for him.

- The only times people were openly S2K'd was when they had weapons drawn and were actively searching for us, drew weapons in response to the S2M, or had fired first.

Tennathoi said:
I've had direct interactions with you today and before.
You saw my name pop up in console with a couple kills.

Desird said:
That was the snow map correct? If so, we actually 'stumbled' upon you. I approached, and was like hmm? Then got shot at by your group first, I retaliated, never shot first at that part.

I think it was me and Clavier I don't completely recall who accompanied me, but I approached with my weapon up debating to do /me's or just simply ignore you all- I then got shot at a bunch.

Nobody believes this, stop lying at your own convenience

Wilson said:
Unless I'm mistaken, you were the one who waltzed into the Monolith base like he owned it.

White charged me multiple times with multiple weapons and ended up dying I think four times? Plus twice more by another player. I have his Fort-12 to prove it.

Killectro was probably in the group that had been firing and then decided to stop and RP, and Baguette was more than likely with the men in the town with the church, which was a confusing warzone.

I was nowhere near the Monolith base, and how the fuck could I have been anywhere near it when it's pretty much on the opposite end of the map from where you were indiscriminately gunning people down.

Desird said:

Regardless of whether or not it's gone, you still acted like a complete and utter aspie cunt when you were going about as you did, which still warrants punishment, particularly if the other accounts held against you and Wilson are correct.

Despite the fact that you've got more than a few people with their own grievances and accounts of the shit you've pulled on them, the both of you seem to insist on trying to bullshit everyone by blatantly lying about what people were doing.

Wilson said:
I have absolutely no reason to lie, I've got bigger and better things going on in life, I don't need to cling to an RP server and come slinking back whenever I get banned, begging that I've changed and wishing to live in a non-reality.

I'm here for fun, and I respect that other people are as well. I don't enjoy ruining other people's fun, because then I feel like a bad person. That's why I returned a shotgun that had been lost in one of the fights, because the one killed was polite enough to ask civilly.

To reiterate for you, the facts are as follows:

- People who were obviously in RP were not engaged. People WERE overlooked and left alone because of this, twice.

- Unarmed people were S2M'd until they ran out of sight or armed themselves. The only exception to this was the one man who walked into the Monolith base, ran for thirty meters upon being lit up, and hid behind a tree while we continued advancing instead of trying to flee fully. One or two unarmed innocents may have died by running through the middle of several battlefields, but this was accidental and more their fault than ours. It's also negligent. I know I shot one rookie through an armed combattant by chance when I hadn't been aiming for him.

- The only time people were openly S2K'd was when they had weapons drawn and were actively searching for us, or had fired first.

Unless you're lying about all of the above, in which case--okay, it's not like anyone was judging you or your life, and it's not as if those judgements matter. Though I'm sure we're all very impressed.

Your proofs are strictly your own unconfirmed observations, so I wouldn't call them proofs. I'd say they are your interpretation of the situation, which is at best the truth, but more likely worded and altered to make yourself look good. Actual witness accounts are what matter, and so far the only proofs in this thread stand on the accusing side. Baldries did kill people, and they killed people who did NOT consent to S2K. In context of the situation, it is easy to forget that some people go to the IC tab to avoid the shit-fest that is GOOC. A global event should be announced prior to S2K, why this isn't a rule is beyond me, a failure of the system, and by extension a failure of common sense from Baldry players. The several witness accounts, (These are proofs) note that the S2K ended up killing people who were MID-ROLEPLAY. Implied they may have been engaged while typing. In which case it's still a dick-move or a failure to S2K or S2M at them. A simple /lme /y, /lve, /ev should've been done really anything should announce your presence on a roleplaying standard, I mean that's common sense. If you could point out, and get the players you left ALONE to confirm that you actually did and it's not something fictitious you pulled out of your ass, sure. That's one proof that appeals to your virtue, but doesn't really prove that you DIDN'T S2K roleplayers elsewhere or at a different time.

Whether I'm right or wrong, someone should cut me a fucking cheque.

And I fail to see how the innocents could've possibly be at fault or negligent for being shot by Baldries, that usually come out of no-where swinging and shooting. You forget that one of the rules for S2K is that you must get consent from all parties involved. Separate groups of Loners should count as their own party.

pirate said:
Nobody believes this, stop lying at your own convenience

Pirate, when you RDM'd me and got banned and never apologized, your entire ban appeal was a fucking atrocious lie, and you are just accusing me of lieing. I approached, was wondering what was going on, and debated on leaving or engaging via /me's. I got shot at, so I returned fire. So fuck off.

Zombiedude101 said:
I was nowhere near the Monolith base, and how the fuck could I have been anywhere near it when it's pretty much on the opposite end of the map from where you were indiscriminately gunning people down.

Regardless of whether or not it's gone, you still acted like a complete and utter aspie cunt when you were going about as you did.

Despite the fact that you've got more than a few people with their own grievances and accounts of the shit you've pulled on them, the both of you seem to insist on trying to bullshit everyone by blatantly lying about what people were doing.

@Zombiedude101, Wilson was directing that first statement to somebody else because we walked from Monolith base to the gas station/merc base area ignoring two people that were in rp situation. Then we went up the road and backed away cause of Duty, then went to the swamps and to the destroyed town area with the church and engaged there. We engaged by s2m, some of the people in your area returned fire, so we finally shot 2 kill. You could have made a better effort at retreating, instead you put away your script weapon and walked off expecting us to ignore you. The least you could have done was put up your gravity gun if it was so wrong.

Also, I am not lying nor trying to bullshit anyone, Wilson and I are just throwing down our perspectives of the situation versus yours. I'm just sick and fucking tired of people complaining and pointing fingers at me because they died and lost script items after a fair engagement or because we interrupted their precious roleplay (if it was the case then I'm truly sorry), so as stated in response to this thread I removed my baldry entirely, Raygin, Altairp, and Verne can attest to this as they were virtually there when I deposited all my items on the ground, Raygin deleted them and then I typed in rp_deletesave Baldry in console.

Desird said:
@Zombiedude101, Wilson was directing that first statement to somebody else because we walked from Monolith base to the gas station/merc base area ignoring two people that were in rp situation. Then we went up the road and backed away cause of Duty, then went to the swamps and to the destroyed town area with the church and engaged there. We engaged by s2m, some of the people in your area returned fire, so we finally shot 2 kill. You could have made a better effort at retreating, instead you put away your script weapon and walked off expecting us to ignore you. The least you could have done was put up your gravity gun if it was so wrong.

Wilson said:
Unarmed people were S2M'd until they ran out of sight or armed themselves.

I fail to see how Zombiedude could be at fault for trying to walk away from this abhorrent mess of "roleplay".

@Reaper,

Nobody but the accusers here has chosen to call what the Baldries did "roleplay."

And Floki had announced 3 times in GOOC that Baldries were in the area, and that they were S2K.

You're also trying to say that the "perceptions" of the witnesses on the other side are fact, whereas my "perceptions," a first-party participant, are not valid.

What makes their "perceptions" any more valid than that of mine and Floki's? The fact that we're the defenders in this instance?

What if instead of us trying to get away with something bad, that the others are trying to justify getting their precious script-items refunded? This op was much more careful than any previous Baldry op in terms of who was engaged and how. And baldries have always been exclusively authorized to initiate S2K at random, regardless of if people were in RP or running or unaware of their presence. We went above and beyond what baldries are required and expected to do, by giving more than ample warning, allowing them to flee, and ignoring those in RP, and you're still trying to paint us as these horrid fiends.

And you weren't even there.

Th3 R3ap3r IX said:
I fail to see how Zombiedude could be at fault for trying to walk away from this abhorrent mess of "roleplay".

It isn't his fault, I'm just saying he could have made a better effort at moving away from the situation and making himself stand out of it. An option he could have taken was a gravity gun. From my experience, this usually means OOC. So in an s2k area it would have helped to identify who was actually engaged in that little skirmish at the destroyed town. Once again, sorry for any inconveniences. Apparently my role as a baldry just manages to piss people off so I completely removed myself from it now, not sure what else you are aiming for unless it is a ban considering the placement of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread