Dinner, Osprey, Lonewolf, Keefe, Tami, Michael Scott - Hardcore metagame

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It consists of 3 small rooms. It's definitely less than the megalithic doomfort you're trying to paint it as.

To clarify when I described it as a storage room I meant that is what it was intended to be when it was built, and it is now in use by us for our purposes.

Bulldog said:
It's definitely more than the tiny storage room you're trying to paint it as.

The area inside the hideout is less than inside the garage dupe I use on maps where there's nowhere to park a vehicle.

Wait, what? I'm flabbergasted right now. Let me try and clear things up.

My character followed Kyle Reefer - someone she knew from a long long while ago - who was helping Diana Knight search for Silovik because he was missing. Nobody knew anything about any Rejects IC nor OOC. Our characters searched every single location on the map before ultimately giving up and heading back to town, where at the bar Osprey said they knew where he might be. He lead them to the underground (where they'd already checked, notably) and spawned the entrance to the base. They entered, moments later Aimosal told us that what we were doing wasn't particularly fair as it was the Reject's base and no Rejects were online. We said we were completely fine with postponing the roleplay until Rejects were online, I swapped characters to roleplay on Rin for a little while we tried to get the map changed to Occult. It got changed, I roleplayed for a bit more, I tested things, I went to sleep.

I just woke up ten minutes ago and I have literally no clue what's going on. Feel free to SF me and explain, I've accepted your request Pirate. I'll start reading into the thread, too.

where at the bar Osprey said they knew where he might be. He lead them to the underground (where they'd already checked, notably) and spawned the entrance to the base.

That's pretty damning to me. Like I said I don't believe you were willfully participating in metagame. Thanks for that piece of info.

3:58 PM - abstruse recluse on the loose: osprey wasn't with the original search party, for clarification
3:58 PM - abstruse recluse on the loose: it was diana knight, kyle reefer, rainbow and s.t.a.l.k.e.r.
3:58 PM - abstruse recluse on the loose: he joined after they got back to the bar

so he lied about that too and for his part did in fact make a beeline for that specific spot where before he claimed the party (including him) had searched the whole map and finished in the underground. Brilliant.

Hello, yes, I did not 'spawn' the entrance to the base, for, it had already been there before put up the prop. I thought it had been removed since I walked down there prior, so, I put up a door to represent the door after Dedmon had already been talking to us about the base. Dedmon then corrected me, pointing to the door behind us. IT was my mistake for OOCLY not being able to see the door that was right behind us. Either way, we were all standing around the base at the time of the incident, and, either way we /found/ your base. I'm sorry, but, I did not metagame, nor did I 'force' anybody to metagame. I told them they might be in the underground bunker originally, like, the actual MAP MADE under ground bunker. So, I told them to follow me. They followed me. We found door. >open shitstorm.

Again, I never spawned any base. I spawned a door marker.

Furitaon said:
And stop paraphrasing conversations to make them seem incriminating.

I didn't "paraphrase" anything and nothing's out of context. Just to make sure I wasn't misinterpreting anything, I asked him to confirm one more time that I had the right idea.

4:04 PM - pirate: he's been claiming
4:04 PM - pirate: he was with the search party the entire time
4:04 PM - pirate: and they searched the entire map and just ended up in the underground
4:04 PM - pirate: and coincidentally happened to notice that door
4:04 PM - pirate: which i had a feeling was modified from the truth
4:05 PM - abstruse recluse on the loose: the original search party searched the entire map, went back to the bar after giving up, osprey said they knew where me might be, lead them to the underground, etc.
4:05 PM - pirate: so it was a beeline on his part
4:05 PM - pirate: to the hideout
4:05 PM - abstruse recluse on the loose: pretty much

You've been caught lying. Do you want a fucking screenshot of the chat window?

Commander Batman said:
Pirate tries to pull points out of his @#!*% all the time. If he's so @#!*% scared that he puts a base under the map, then the players are literally entitled to be able to eventually find it.
I am completely against banning them.

E: I dont really care about the legitemacy of the base, but you cant just fuck off to the bottom of the map, and expect people not to find you, thats abuse anyway.

E2: Gonna get flame for this, time to buckle down.

E3: I awaite the admins decision.

For $^!£ sake

Clavier's little bit about me "spawning the entrance to the base" is extremely false, as, it had already been there.

Have deadmon confirm this.

I'm done posting in this thread until it is looked over by admins because no matter what happens, or what I say, something will be twisted in one form or another.

Pirate.

I'm sorry but shut the fuck up, dude.

I was searching by myself the entire time, as, Osprey doesn't enjoy large groups.

I saw the door underground, so I reported to the rendezvous point, the Bar.

I told them that I found something, so, I led them there.

So, fuck off with your dumb-ass accusations, and flame, just because someone found your fucking asspulled doomfort.

Thanks,
Osprey the Fort Finder.

Also, if I had metagamed where it was- I wouldn't have accidentally put up a door marker in anyplace other than where the door /was/.

I would have OOCLY remembered exactly where it was, though, I assumed someone had deleted it during the time it took for me to walk from the underground, to the bar, then back to the underground.

DEDMON had to slap me, and remind me where the door was OOCLY.

Do with that information what you will.

P.S. It was not, in fact, deleted. I just had a brain shit and forgot OOCLY where it was. Dedmon pointed it out soon after that.

P.S.S. It was about five paces to my right.

P.S.S.S. And by paces I mean meters. I had another brain shit.

Furitaon said:
Pirate.

I'm sorry but shut the fuck up, dude.

I was searching by myself the entire time, as, Osprey doesn't enjoy large groups.

I saw the door underground, so I reported to the rendezvous point, the Bar.

I told them that I found something, so, I led them there.

So, fuck off with your dumb-ass accusations, and flame, just because someone found your fucking asspulled doomfort.

Thanks,
Osprey the Fort Finder.

I really think we're done here, folks.

FYI the order goes PS, PPS, PSPS.

pirate said:
I really think we're done here, folks.

Pirate, while I understand your concern - You're a group of elite exo-suited mercs that just decimated the UKM.

Why the fuck would any of you care if someone rescued Silo, or found your doom-fort?

Think you're making a big deal out of something that, although may be shady or it may not be - It'd make for good RP, and good drama.

I think that is what everyone keeps forgetting about, constantly. We're all here to write wonderful drama-filled stories and enjoy ourselves. Not amass scripts.

It'd make for good RP if they carried out the necessary investigational RP to find it. And it's not a doomfort by any definition, it's practically indefensible if discovered so the lock and the fact that nobody knows it's ours is literally our only defense which means if someone metagames its location we are in trouble.

Fireblade said:
Pirate, while I understand your concern - You're a group of elite exo-suited mercs that just decimated the UKM.

Why the fuck would any of you care if someone rescued Silo, or found your doom-fort?

Think you're making a big deal out of something that, although may be shady or it may not be - It'd make for good RP, and good drama.

I think that is what everyone keeps forgetting about, constantly. We're all here to write wonderful drama-filled stories and enjoy ourselves. Not amass scripts.

We didn't take any of Silovik's scripts and we don't plan on it, we're also in it for the RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread