Roster Admin Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • 0UQnEvQ.png
    The Great Slithery Dee The Great Slithery Dee
  • uIv841F.png
    gungus gungus
Pass their trials. Pretty much overdue, but posting for posterity sake.

Removed myself from LOA on the LOA portion of the roster too, you know why.

i resign

I don't have some big words to say, but I want to emphasize it has virtually nothing to do with the resignations from a few posts ago. I helped plan HLNA, I watched it grow, I watched it wane and eventually get shut down again, and I helped make new models for the server to make it stand out. The sudden slew of resignations hit me like a rock in the head, and while I was miffed about it, it bothered me more that talented writers and administrators left - administrators and writers that helped me do good in the fields I was in. Amidst other obligations, I often had to choose between either GMod roleplay or guilds on a WoW private server, and usually choosing one made me miss out on the other. Granted, about a year or so ago I was pretty entrenched in C45 when it was still going strong, but that's still me tossing aside a group I've RPed with for some three years now.​
Anyways. I feel kind of like a beached fish, and rather than staying on and occasionally chipping in a word or so, it's better I bounce now before I reap what I sow by being lazy.​

I helped plan HLNA, I watched it grow, I watched it wane and eventually get shut down again, and I helped make new models for the server to make it stand out. The sudden slew of resignations hit me like a rock in the head, and while I was miffed about it, it bothered me more that talented writers and administrators left - administrators and writers that helped me do good in the fields I was in.
Anyways. I feel kind of like a beached fish​

In the same boat. Or on the same beach? Whatever. I'm not resigning just yet because I have too much unfinished business with hlna... Going on an extended loa

I'm out. Had some great times with HLNA but I'm tired and I'm done. Thanks, and best of luck.

e; I was gonna play this in the RR at a pivotal moment. I'll play it here instead.

e: godspeed :C -eos

Last edited:
Suspended.

We don't want to drag this too far into the public eye, but it needs to be known that frequently causing and inflaming drama within the community is not acceptable regardless of your position. After several discussions about the aforementioned behavior with a lack of improvement, we've decided a suspension would be best. We talked this over and Drew understands and agrees this is the best course of action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread