Roster Admin Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
And while I'm here making posts I suppose I should officiate my LOA. Some of you already know that I'm dealing with a lot right now so I've been trying to limit how much TnB responsibility I take on at the moment. Since the beginning of October there were two separate incidents where I thought I was going to be homeless. I'll also be starting a new job with 13 hour shifts seven days a week very soon. It's not an exaggeration to say that I feel like I am drowning IRL atm.

I'll still be somewhat around to help with things and try to contribute but just so you all know it'd really be appreciated if you could find someone else before coming straight to me. There are equally qualified admins, forum mods and fellow RDAs who can assist you with any issues you may have.

Last edited:
Resigns from TRP admin.

You were the first person in SkyNET command to really throw me a bone and I can't be thankful enough for that chance you gave me. Though your activity waxed and waned in time, you were pleasant to work with on the TRP team when I was on the team and I know that you'll be missed.

dipping out, im just nowhere near as motivated as I was at the beginning of the iteration and have felt a burnout/stagnant period of my own that I can't seem to escape. best of luck to everyone and have fun in your future endeavors!

slugedit: ;-;

Last edited by a moderator:
goodbye my friends, i am weary. i've been doin hl2rp for way too long tbh.

i might kick around the forums a bit but for now,

i return to the dust of the earth - god bless the cca.

:chico:

I resign.

Yes, TnB is finally free.

It's been a pretty long road since I first joined TnB and I'm thankful for the fun it and the people here have given me, and for having the opportunity to create and provide fun in return. They've been some pretty long years but unfortunately not all good, I've made some bad decisions and have been on the wrong side of one too many controversies to really maintain my position, even if I was
as active as I once was.

Although I've apologized for it and tried to make amends by actually making the community more friendly and welcoming, my role in the blow up over last summer isn't something TnB can really get over while I still function as RDA. I was selfish and valued what was convenient over actually understanding and trying to make people feel safe in hopping on here to have fun and forget the drama of real life. I know I let members of the community down and also disappointed friends that expected better of me.

I feel like the community is in a good place right now, with new leadership and a strong team in HLNA I can only wish them all the best in HLNA's and TnB's continued success.

There's a lot more I could say but if I said everything on my mind I'd never get this done.

Good luck guys, love you.

slugedit:

pirate: the student becomes the master. ya ha ha

Last edited by a moderator:
Decreased activity for the week.

Aside from it being my last week of classes, I've got more than a few exams and other things on my plate to get done and that means I have much less interest in pushing any updates or otherwise this week. Stay tuned for next week.

To HLNA Superadmin

Sky and I have deliberated on the desire to have some additional help in managing the team as neither they nor I can always be available, but we also felt that Subcommunity Leader wasn't entirely accurate for the position we were hoping to create within the team. Both Raspberry and Fonzie have shown themselves to be extremely capable of defusing situations and utilizing their position on the team to the fullest when on server with a level of conduct that sets good standards for the rest of the team, so we're both happy to induct them as HLNA's first superadmins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

• ShadowninjaYT