Roster Admin Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking an LOA. I’ll be back soon. Just need time to breathe and think.

it's juhannus week, which means im going to bumfuck nowhere northern finland to drink beer, eat sausage, sauna, swim naked in public and get eaten by mosquitoes.

be back sunday

zombedit: dont forget

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm back, I just needed a couple of days away from the server and not worrying about its affairs. Had a lot on my plate last week.

eloa until Undisclosed Time in 2021

slugedit: wake me up... when you need me.

kemedit: 1592777173383.png

raklo:
07bbdb965f8826a2d90173fecdbbed92.png

War Machine:

You rest now.

reduced activity, I haven't touched gmod since I left for the beach and need to find the motivation some way. starting work again so that'll take my time too.

I'm sure this isn't much of a surprise to those with my activity in mind. Between the passing of a friend, another round of strenuous medical procedures, an ill family member and increased charity work, I just don't have the time I wish I had to contribute to two servers at a time. I'd rather put the few hours I do have into Terminator, however, especially for the few still interested now and then while it enjoys an extended downtime.

There are plenty of people with far more talent and concern, or otherwise disparate social connections, to better look after the setting and provide for its players.

slugedit: pet rainy for me ok kthx

This has really been a long time coming, but I have reached the point where I can no longer stick around in a community that allows such a toxic and hateful atmosphere to bubble and fester unchecked. Whilst events certainly heated up yesterday to higher temperatures than normal, and certain members publicly exposed some of their true colours, this is all just symptomatic of a broken system that refuses to condemn (even going so far as to encourage, even) abhorrent behaviour.

There are still some good fellas left here, with amazing dedication to your respective projects, who absolutely do not deserve to have to put up with what you do just to pursue your passions. You were the folks that made me stick around for as long as I have. To those of you that have already realised that this is not a healthy environment, both recently and those with greater foresight, I applaud you. To those of you who have decided to try and stick with it, I applaud your perseverance and dedication - I implore you to look after yourselves and remember that this is a hobby at the end of the day, and you shouldn't be taking any flack for that.

I do wish I could have done more, but this is a deep-seated issue within the community, which should be abundantly clear from the response that you get from on high each time we spin this wheel.

I wish you all the best. It has certainly been real, TnB.

I'm not good with words so I'm keeping it brief. If you want a more coherent idea of how I feel, go look at Hoplite's post because he probably did a better job at explaining it than I could.

The things that were said yesterday, the way it was handled by Dave, Bennet and other people afterwards and how it's already being more or less brushed off as a thing that's just happened should be everything you need to realize just how systematically broken this place is.

When someone pops into my DM's to perform damage control because apparently my comfort is more important than other people it's hard not to feel at least partially responsible. If not by failing to act then by continuing to develop even when shit like this has seemingly become the norm. For all intents and purposes this place should've died months ago.

Sorry to the people that continue to stick around and put up with everything after this, I know I'm going to upset a lot of you by abandoning another project and probably dooming a server but there's a point where we have to draw a line.

resigning from trp admin, after some consideration.

it was fun while it lasted. glad to have met the people ive met, even if it ended how it did.

thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread