Roster Admin Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
loa for a couple of weeks, trying to find a new place to live in an overcrowded housing market + starting new job and it's eating up all my time/energy atm
sorry for dropping some of the forum work, will get back on that when i'm done

feel free to contact me if it's urgent server stuff but other than that i likely won't be involved much for a little bit

Stepping down from HL2 and TRP admin. I've been really burnt out since before HL2's launch but I wanted to stick around until it was on a good footing.

On top of this, work has been pretty brutal recently (in a good way, just really busy) and I may be moving to another state in a few weeks to seize a better job opportunity that's been offered to me.

As much as I'd like to stick around it's just not in the cards for me right now sadly. Make sure to post screenshots. Love you all, have fun and be wholesome to one another.

catedit: love you bro
bekedit: best of luck in all you do <3
chadedit: bye poopoo good luck!
shinzo: MAN DOWN MAN DOWN
miguedit: big love bro <3
Wizedit: take care!!!!!.
zombedit: we'll miss you popbro

Last edited by a moderator:
Big suprise I'm sure but I'll be stepping down from TRP admin, I thought I'd have more time this summer but I ended up moving across my state and now I'm going into a masters degree and I really don't have the time I used to anymore. Thank you all for the patience and I'm glad to see HL2 is doing well.
Best of luck with everything going forward mate, hope it all worka out for you. It's been a hell of a pleasure knowing you

Going to be between machines for the next few weeks so will be slapping a formal notice up here, hopefully by the time I return I'll have a machine that can handle HL2 and TRP alike without shitting the bed when effects start flying. I miss my 3570k setup :(

my grandma has been in the hospital two times this week and still is, also some stuff is starting to become a lot ontop of that, LOA for a bit.

I resign from HL2 Admin.

If you know me, you probably know that I've been going through some hard stuff pretty much constantly since like April, so this is by no means a spur of the moment decision.

My problems, both personal and interpersonal, have affected my motivation and ability to be the administrator I want to be, and I'd rather step down to free up space for someone who can more properly align with the feeling of the server that the team wants to present.

Thank you all for supporting my writing not only this iteration, but in my previous endeavors. I hope you all get exactly what you want out of the setting, and I wish the rest of the team the best of luck.

And best of luck to you, wherever you're going. I hope things work out for you and that you have the best outcome for life.

I'm out.

I've pretty much ran out of motivation, both to get on the server and to get anything done coding wise. This combined with a general atmosphere that I've started to despise and there's not a lot of reasons left for me to stick around.

Depending on how things go I might pop my head back in somewhere down the line, but for now I'd rather move on and focus on other things.

I'm out.

Of my mind trying to keep this cursed server up. Though really I'd like to thank TankNut for the sheer amount of time he's devoted to TnB since he came on as developer, from adding to our original version of CC to working on TRP, crafting our own version of CC that we used for ZRP and RR's etc. Although I'd prefer Eternity to have a few more essentials than it does right now it's hard to deny the massive amount of time and dev work that TankNut has contributed to our community since he joined and I'll always be thankful that he was pretty much always there to take care of whatever request I had for him. There will always be a space for him here at TnB. So thank you, TankNut, your work here has been very much appreciated and always will be.

Now the hunt begins again to find a not insane and trustworthy dev to take over the next era of TnB gmod script development.

I'm going to resign as well. My activity on the server has all but practically flat-lined. Lately I've just been burned out with role-play as a whole and as such distanced myself from the server to get some fresh air and play other games. I shouldn't hold a position where I feel like it's a chore and not an interest. I've thought about this for a while now but held off because I felt like I was being too hasty, but I think it's all for the best that I step down. I hope you all have a good one.

Removed.

-abaddon

unknown.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread