Roster Admin Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, guys, finished up my thesis and off LOA. I'm ready to wrap up Paroxy-...

Oh, well how about PHL2? I've got some good ideas for how we can -...

HviUp7S.gif

Fabulous Boys (ZRP Admins)

Administrators

Thanks guys. This ZRP went very well and was very different to the first one, both of them have been very good in their own ways. Massive thanks to the team that continued and took over when I went on break, they brought this version to a very satisfying end but also made the journey to it exciting. Look forward to working with you again in the future.

Taking an extended leave of absence.

Recently, I’ve gone through a lot of drama and it’s really taken its toll on me. I think it’s time that I dial back and re-evaluate everything. I can’t say that I’ll even really be on steam. I just need a break.

See you guys.

Last edited:
LOA for a week or two as I engage in a great american adventure (aka move to the other, better coast)

Update: Work has been kicking my booty so I'm currently trading my free time and sanity for more $$$.
I'm still on LOA but I'll gladly answer any questions regarding TRP over disc/steam, just please don't expect to see me on server.

Brief update:

I went through a pretty bad break up with my girlfriend of two years, had a falling out with my father and moved out into my own apartment. I don’t have a computer and I don’t have the funds to go out and buy another. I just recently got admitted into the university I applied to to finish my bachelors degree. In all, I’m okay, I haven’t died or anything crazy like that. It’s pretty much one day at a time for me at this point. I’m hoping to eventually get another computer but I’ve just been so busy so who knows.

See you guys soon.

Ps. Adulting is hard

On a fluctuating LOA until Saturday 15th of June

Will still be available to answer PMs/DMs etc. However, my ingame activity will be almost nonexistent

Have an assessment I need to prepare for.

reduced activity for a week, prob gonna end up not connecting at all but we'll see

BE5366C6AF44F23248875A9B13D860BF984CE2D5

ps. im retarded DUHHHH - Bennet Dyson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread