Roster Admin Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
After giving it some thought I'm going to be giving up my role as an administrator for TRP. Between the two servers I've admittedly been looking forward to the setting of ZRP for a while and don't think it fair to hang onto it.

It's been some really good fucking fun in the last six months and I really do wanna thank everyone who've made the server experience what it was, both from the administration team and the playerbase who made it worth joining day in and day out.

I was originally going to put a list of names to specifically thank and I may yet if I get the chance but I don't want to undervalue anyone I might miss off. You're all solid folks.

thank you genuinely for helping out as much as you did love you and miss you buddy!

Last edited by a moderator:
From Bloo:
I'll post on the forums later but i wanted to give you guys a heads up here first; after tonight I'm gonna be on LOA until roughly October 10th. This is a period of time where I transition from working on content that will stay in my professional portfolio permanently, and where I begin student teaching where I need to be setting up lesson plans for 6 classes across three different subjects and consistently keeping track of a commentary on how well my teaching is going. During this time, I still have to go to work as well; for the uninitiated, student teaching is unpaid despite being in school for all the contract hours and being held to the expectations of a full-time teacher (handle disciplinary issues, attend professional development and parent-teacher conferences, et cetera). It analagous to an unpaid internship in any other area of study. In other words, I'm going to be very, very busy soon.

By October 10 I'll hopefully have fallen into enough of a routine that I'll have a bit more spare time and until then, I'll still be able to hop on on the occasional weekend as well as check the auth boards to help with the minutia of admin with to keep up with the story and do my part in some small way.
also
the short time I've been around has been a fucking blast. I feel like we're really putting the players first in a way we didn't at HL2, and as frustrating as that can be, you guys are doing the right thing and I hope that remains to be the case. I'm seeing something great developing in zrp, and so keep it up and let's see how far we can take this
tl;dr loa for like 2 weeks

edit 13.11.18: loa for longer than intended

Last edited by a moderator:
LOA from the server (TRP) for a few days.
A lot happened irl yesterday that I need to get sorted out and being on the server will probably be counter productive to that. (I'm fine, just very stressed)
I'll still be on the forums/steam/discord if you need me! Please don't need me

Last edited:
Brb a few days I’ve been posted to a new base so gotta move 13 hours up the coast

+ what little spare time I have I’d rather spend it being a cowboy

2cu6nED.png

Paroxysm: Zombie Roleplay

Administrators

Removed. Unfortunately not everything works out the way we'd like it to but I did say if it turned out that ZRP wasn't enduring then we'd shut it down, so unfortunately it's time to go. There'll likely be several ZRP RR's planned in the future with a heavily condensed story line to finish it up and give closure, so for the people interested keep an eye out for those when they're announced.

To the admins, thanks for all the hard work put in at the beginning and in trying to keep ZRP going for as long as it could.

The lovely @OhYeah290 has been on LOA for a bit now, asked him what he'd like posted and this is what he said:

ohyeah290 Today at 3:03 PM:
w/e funny witty thing you come up with is good for me
you see what i said to the bravo people though?
just have finals and stuff this coming week but after december 2nd im more or less done
actually been loa for quite a long time just never had the ability to post it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Decepti