Half Life 2 - City 13 FAQ

no they loved Syun-Ji Ford
its crazy. you know back then, they didn't have rogue auths and when Syun-Ji Ford was conspiring with Chris and Hawg rebel characters, I lead a patrol into the slums and staged a robbery. They pretended to take me hostage and we left towards the Outer canals. Big fight took place but that fucking bastard Dark Knight took my fucking Vest and pants and my weapon. And all I had left was a flare gun. That shit pissed me the fuck off.

its crazy. you know back then, they didn't have rogue auths and when Syun-Ji Ford was conspiring with Chris and Hawg rebel characters, I lead a patrol into the slums and staged a robbery. They pretended to take me hostage and we left towards the Outer canals. Big fight took place but that fucking bastard Dark Knight took my fucking Vest and pants and my weapon. And all I had left was a flare gun. That shit pissed me the fuck off.
who yhe fuck isndark mjgiht

Speaking personally from when I ran CASTLE after @Cossack left (good to see you back btw), we didn't even have to do much - literally the two Rogues caught themselves by being legitimately obvious and we utterly ignored BEAR doing corrupt stuff - before people got nervous and just stopped doing anything that wasn't by-the-book.

People convinced themselves that they were gonna get caught and killed for even minor corruption even when we (and FC) didn't touch that at all.
Yeah, BEAR was full of dirty cops myself included. I personally chose the more sympathetic route which then lead to be going rogue.

Are previously commissioned custom models still going to be in the game? And if so, if you had previously had permission to use a certain model, would we need to re-ask them for permissions or was their previous affirmations enough (Cause I think the owner of the model I wanna use hasn't been active in like 4 years)?

Are previously commissioned custom models still going to be in the game? And if so, if you had previously had permission to use a certain model, would we need to re-ask them for permissions or was their previous affirmations enough (Cause I think the owner of the model I wanna use hasn't been active in like 4 years)?
The old heads are not available this time around. The head models found in TRP3 are the models we are using

The old heads are not available this time around. The head models found in TRP3 are the models we are using
rzb6chq3rsa71.gif

Meant to ask this earlier! Might have been answered, I just don't like doing the leg work and searching the forums. Lazy man, I know.

Any lore primers to read up on, seeing as this is has continuity with HL:NA? Didn't really play much if at all last iteration, don't wanna go in completely blind, assuming there are world events that are somewhat common knowledge or at least known to those leaving the NA continent, y'know? Y'know.

I'm playing Air Exchange headcanon and you won't stop me.

Ya can check the forum archives if you have them enabled for the Half Life NA forum section. I might link in a moment, or a day or something if no one else does.

Meant to ask this earlier! Might have been answered, I just don't like doing the leg work and searching the forums. Lazy man, I know.

Any lore primers to read up on, seeing as this is has continuity with HL:NA? Didn't really play much if at all last iteration, don't wanna go in completely blind, assuming there are world events that are somewhat common knowledge or at least known to those leaving the NA continent, y'know? Y'know.

I'm playing Air Exchange headcanon and you won't stop me.
There's a timeline thread in the works but all you or anyone else really needs to know is that in 2023, a resistance movement in C107 (a city in the former American Rust Belt) sparked a wider rebellion when it destroyed Granite Peak (North American Nova Prospekt), precipitating the fall of dozens of Combine cities and the destruction of the Spire network (which held the North American Exclusion Zone i.e. The Zone but Xenian, at bay). Consequently, the NAEZ is expanding at a rapid rate, necessitating the gradual evacuation of the North American continent. The server takes place some time later in 2024.

There's a timeline thread in the works but all you or anyone else really needs to know is that in 2023, a resistance movement in C107 (a city in the former American Rust Belt) sparked a wider rebellion when it destroyed Granite Peak (North American Nova Prospekt), precipitating the fall of dozens of Combine cities and the destruction of the Spire network (which held the North American Exclusion Zone i.e. The Zone but Xenian, at bay). Consequently, the NAEZ is expanding at a rapid rate, necessitating the gradual evacuation of the North American continent. The server takes place some time later in 2024.
okay so uprising but with capitalism

Users who are viewing this thread