British & Samurai Jack; mccrae unban

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so, you walked up to Freedom base, yeah? All of a sudden two Freedomers (Junior and Tuna) are like, "Hey, this guy is a Duty sympathizer/spy" and I'm like, alright, let's interrogate him. First off, you're dialogue with my character already seemed pretty suspicious. You already posted the logs, so I really don't have any need to post them again. Regardless, I don't even know who you are. I didn't know, nor care that you were a Duty spy. I literally just found out last night, and then, upon finding out, acted upon it. You proceeded to throw a @#!*% -fit and stall roleplay, which isn't my fault at all. In fact, Bobo (and I think Dima) spoke with Scott, and they said "It's in the admins hands". So he isn't your golden ticket buddy, sorry. I don't know where metagame is brought into this? And you just insulting everyone doesn't help your case. Nor is twisting what happened into your "perfect version." This is my last/only response to this, because well, it's flame material, and personally, it doesn't affect me, really.

In summary, no metagame happened, and this is really just smoke blowing because this dude lost his.... video-game weapons. (Something that other admins in TS can attest to really gumming up the works on this one.) I fully informed the admins of everything that happened, and really, I can say that British and myself did.... hear this.. absolutely nothing wrong.

Okay

McCrae, we (very reluctantly) banned you because two admins spent the better part of 15 minutes trying to reason with you and you outright refused to co-operate, our judgement was based on the information present at the time and given this new information that has come to light you may have a valid case for seeking to void the scenario.

Your ban has been reduced to 24 hours as I feel you could have handled the situation better by not completely shutting everything down until all the facts were out.

British and SamuraiJack should not have acted on this information if they suspected it to be invalid, there's no case for a ban however lessons need to be learned to prevent this sort of thing from happening again. Next time, if you're going to do anything which may involve a TK / PK or have substantial impact on a players character - Make sure it is grounded on solid evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread