British & Samurai Jack; mccrae unban

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
McCrae said:
you mean unreasonable ooc scriptplaying under the guise of reasonable ic justification. to note, i had no problem handing said script items over to rokhazula but i refused to drop them for the people who separately all role-played taking the items in hopes of collecting them for themselves.

and garry, you're seeing shit. there was no clandestine entity like you seem to think. There were two people, British and Lonesome. Nobody told them shit, they acted on their own behalf. Lonesome realized his mistake, and apologized.

you never seem to amaze me how you will try to fight for the opposing side regardless of the evidence presented. you've got the strategy down pat though; just ignore the key points and direct the argument elsewhere. you should be a defense attorney.
Yes, of course it's those ugly scriptplayers ugh. Trying to get your script items, gotta defend yourself from them and salvage your scripts by ceasing roleplay. Not leaving an armed, armored and possibly enemy combatant undisturbed in faction base, how dare they!

Garry, you're a fucking idiot too, and unlike this other guy you don't have the (flimsy) excuse of being a comparative unknown. You should stop posting as well.

What babbles me is there is legit evidence that y'all metagamed yet you deny it and speak of other things that aren't the real problem.
Your metagaming is the reason the person left. If you didn't metagame, this wouldn't have happened...

The reason he left (was banned) was because he refused to RP

If he just went along with it and posted this after, instead of throwing a hissy fit because his items were being taken, this wouldn't be a problem. He still avoided RP.

You can cry and whine all you want in TS and get your butt buddies to rate shit but it doesn't change the fact that you avoided RP, and explicitly told Rokh that you are avoiding RP

Jchapsi5 said:
What babbles me is there is legit evidence that y'all metagamed yet you deny it and speak of other things that aren't the real problem.
Your metagaming is the reason the person left. If you didn't metagame, this wouldn't have happened...
f8b68e27-d3cb-4591-8380-933c718c832f_keanu.gif

Garry said:
Yes, of course it's those ugly scriptplayers ugh. Trying to get your script items, gotta defend yourself from them and salvage your scripts by ceasing roleplay. Not leaving an armed, armored and possibly enemy combatant undisturbed in faction base, how dare they!
OKAY. Let me humor you for one second here.

You are metagamed, and robbed. Blatantly metagamed, confessed by one of the men robbing you.

They take your script items, because ICly they want your stuff, and of course they won't let you keep your guns, right? 'Reasonable' IC justification as you see it.

You point out 'hey, you're metagaming, that's against the rules'.

They respond 'no you just don't want to give us your script items fuck you'.

And by your logic, it would fly. They get away with metagame because they were taking scripts from you.

Does that make sense to you, or do I need to lay it out even clearer?

McCrae said:
OKAY. Let me humor you for one second here.

You are metagamed, and robbed. Blatantly metagamed...
Call me back when the metagame is proven and those responsible for it are banned. So far the only one banned is you. Refusing to roleplay when odds are against you is against server rules, you broke it and there's no doubt about it.

Can we just get rid of TS all together? I think situations like this would be lessened given it didn't exist.

e. I just think it's funny how the people who usually get involved in situations where metagaming is a possibility are the ones who dwell on TS. Just a coincidence, though. Right?

Garry said:
Call me back when the metagame is proven and those responsible for it are banned. So far the only one banned is you. Refusing to roleplay when odds are against you is against server rules, you broke it and there's no doubt about it.
my god you are so fucking dense that i'm getting angry having to deal with you.

7:03 PM - Lonesome: Tuna said something along the lines of "This guy is familiar and should we get him."
7:03 PM - Lonesome: All I said was "I think I've seen him at Duty base before and things set off."

TUNA is BRITISH.

wowe killed British using ts2_mp5

BRITISH was KILLED during his one and only interaction with my character, ever.

BRITISH was NLR'd.

Therefore,

He METAGAMED.

How much simpler can I make this for you?

e; also pineapple what are you on. the metagaming wasnt even done on teamspeak, the resulting argument was the only thing that had anything to do with teamspeak, and it was to make some attempt at clearing things up

McCrae said:
Tuna: [LOCAL-OOC] it wasnt me who first reported you
Tuna: [LOCAL-OOC] so dont get pissy at me
Tuna: [LOCAL-OOC] and be like that
Let's see you produce evidence that British wasn't told that by someone else.

Lonesome is the one that British is referring to, whom he tried to put all the blame on;

https://soundcloud.com/mccraetrp/oh-yeh <---Listen to that, cause obviously you still haven't, or need to listen to it a few more times to fully absorb the twenty seconds of dialogue.

JUNIOR is LONESOME.

LONESOME says;

7:03 PM - Lonesome: Tuna said something along the lines of "This guy is familiar and should we get him."
7:03 PM - Lonesome: All I said was "I think I've seen him at Duty base before and things set off."

He ALSO says;

9:03 PM - Lonesome: yeah
9:03 PM - Lonesome: I'll admit
9:03 PM - Lonesome: I played a pretty big role
9:03 PM - Lonesome: And I'm truly sorry.
9:03 PM - Lonesome: I just don't know what I can say, because we are the party in the wrong.

The party that was metagaming OPENLY admitted to it and apologized for it. Are you saying that he self-incriminated himself just for the sake of saying that British was the one to do it?

We could use some box logs to confirm for sure, but at this point it's beyond any doubt that there was metagame--if you're actually paying attention, there. Right now the only thing you are arguing is that 'british didn't do it!!!' but have nothing to back it up.

Also, really sick of these dumb votes.

tbh if it were up to me, if you went through the thread and /EVERY/ single statement made against your argument was voted dumb by you, I would probably just void your stance all together. Because you look like a knobhead.

McCrae said:
e; also pineapple what are you on. the metagaming wasnt even done on teamspeak, the resulting argument was the only thing that had anything to do with teamspeak, and it was to make some attempt at clearing things up
Regardless, my statement still rings true. :P

If an individual suspects that rules are being broken in the process of roleplay, they have a right to delay any interactions until it is properly investigated by an administrator. This, of course, coincides with the plea being legitimate instead of obvious attempts at an unjust delay. McCrae's arguments and evidence do point out issues involving the party attempting to PK his characters, which provides a solid backing for him calling time-out. This is one of the reasons that roleplay is supposed to be slow paced and relaxed, in order to ensure that no rules are being broken and that an interesting narrative can be provided. Besides, this isn't the first time that Samari Jack has shown his ability to use teamspeak in order to gain boasting rights about a PK his character committed and I wouldn't be surprised if he did it again.

Rob Cowman said:
I believe there was an admin on site to oversee the situation. That's how the ban happened. I doubt the banning admin would just rush in and start handing out free 2-days-off at random.

Garry said:
I believe there was an admin on site to oversee the situation. That's how the ban happened. I doubt the banning admin would just rush in and start handing out free 2-days-off at random.
You would be surprised what you can get done if you're good enough at bullshitting.

Garry said:
Now I'm going to refer you to a post that has already addressed this, HERE.

If I was looking for a detective though, I'd gladly pay for your services McCrae seeing as I evidently dig into the scenario as much as you did (Namely because this is the first I've heard of the shootout and Phoenix being a suspected spy). And, to that I apologize. But, much like I've stated. I was given the information I was given and acted upon it at the time seeing as the situation was on-going at the time.
Neither of the banning admins (Littleb & Rokh) were properly informed of the situation by Samurai Jack, which is part of the reason I have posted a ban request on him.

It's alright Garry, I'll stay up until 2 am explaining things to you that could be easily answered if you had read the OP + following posts and fully comprehended it before you posted.

Both Rokh and Littleb were both in the Teamspeak where you could've explained what was going on, but instead you decided to almost burst into tears and continue to say "you guys just don't understand" after arguing with Littleb and Rokh for about 10 minutes that Sparrow would be there IC

You had no issue with there possibly being anyone metagaming until your claims that Sparrow would be there IC were refuted by Littleb or Rokh (not sure who said it)
shotcopper 9000 said:
I'm actually surprised Garry hasn't invited his friends to come rate anyone who disagrees with him dumb yet
pot calling the kettle black

this is a cluster fuck i'm going to lock this and track down the admin who banned you so they can shift through all this evidence

stand by

EDIT: It turns out the ban was made by Littleb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread