British & Samurai Jack; mccrae unban

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

McCrae

Has absolutely no life
May 23, 2011
i honestly hate that i have to fuckin sit around and type for an hour and a half because im banned over the weekend over bullshit like this, even though i've quite clearly stated my case over teamspeak and have had my banning admin agree that there's a problem.

Players Name: British, Samurai Jack
Steam ID: banned, can't get from server. Character names' 'Tuna' and Hunter 'Jacket' Koval respectively.
Reason for ban: Blatant Metagaming, PK hungry attitudes, generally disgusting attitude towards roleplay(play2win), refusing to favor IC circumstances over OOC.
Proof: https://soundcloud.com/mccraetrp/oh-yeh- Recording from teamspeak, the OOC people(Samurai Jack, etc) who were interrogating my character IC claiming that Lonesome(Junior) was the one who told them. http://pastebin.com/FUeJHxRa - My conversation with Lonesome afterwards.
What would you like to see improved:
I think this is a given. We all know how we should behave on a fuckin roleplay server and this isn't it.

To start off, my character was at Duty base speaking with the guards there. As to how Lonesome knew about my character's involvement with Duty originally, this was part of it. To put things short, here's some logs of the situation.

Vivi Vecktornoff: Who can I talk to about helping out around here? will help with anything.
Junior Sergeant Yuri Kazmir: Hmm..?
Junior Sergeant Yuri Kazmir: Don't have any jobs if that's what you're asking.
** Boris Aleksei sighs leaning on the roadblock. "Fuckin' 'ell."
'Phoenix': I'm just a tech.
** Vivi Vecktornoff steps up infront of the two men "I will take anything at this point."
Vivi Vecktornoff: Can sell you this sparkler artifact too?
'Phoenix': Ha.
** Vivi Vecktornoff taps her left pocket.
Junior Sergeant Yuri Kazmir: Don't have any jobs "at all" and trader currently isn't here.
'Phoenix': Wrong guys to sell artifacts to.
Vivi Vecktornoff: Oh.
Junior Sergeant Yuri Kazmir: [LOCAL-OOC] can beg him to get on if you need a trader
Junior Sergeant Yuri Kazmir: We do buy artifacts, trader's just asleep..
Vivi Vecktornoff: Well if your looking for an extra hand, I am available for a cheap price.
** Vivi Vecktornoff nods to the men and heads off.
Rct. Oksana: Tch.
Boris Aleksei: So how's life?
Junior Sergeant Yuri Kazmir: Good..
Boris Aleksei: The war effort and all.
** Boris Aleksei nods to Yuri's patch. "See you got promoted, filling my spot pretty quickly, then."
Junior Sergeant Yuri Kazmir: Well..going well, can't tell details though..
Rct. Oksana: That's classified.
Boris Aleksei: Well, of course.
Boris Aleksei: I think I would know that out of all of the stalkers.
Boris Aleksei: Just keep fighting the Cultists and Anarchists for me, okay?
'Phoenix': Don't forget the pot-smokers.
Boris Aleksei: Mm.
Boris Aleksei: Oh really?
Boris Aleksei: Not going to question you but yesterday I saw you firing upon them..
Boris Aleksei: But it doesn't matter, war is war.
Junior Sergeant Yuri Kazmir: Well they started it anyway, they break ceasefires right and left.
** Boris Aleksei radios crackles a man could be heard over it. "Well I've got to go lads, have a good day." He waves to Yuri only sending Artyom a glance before leaving.
Junior Sergeant Yuri Kazmir: Not much going on right now.
Junior Sergeant Yuri Kazmir: I can host patrols, but would rather not if I don't have atleast three to four with rifles.
'Phoenix': Could hire me.
Junior Sergeant Yuri Kazmir: For safety reasons as you can guess.
'Phoenix': Three-hundred rubles and half of whatever's found.
Junior Sergeant Yuri Kazmir: Don't have any rubles on me.
'Phoenix': Then an IOU.
Junior Sergeant Yuri Kazmir: Still need more people anyway.
'Phoenix': Wouldn't need more.
'Phoenix': I'm worth atleast two.
Junior Sergeant Yuri Kazmir: Tell that to Freedom who's been attempting rob patrols.
'Phoenix': They won't rob you if I'm there.
Junior Sergeant Yuri Kazmir: Hmm..I'd still rather wait.
'Phoenix': Suit yourself.
'Phoenix': If you're scared of Freedom, that's fine.
Junior Sergeant Yuri Kazmir: Nice of you to wake up finally Artyom..
** Junior Sergeant Yuri Kazmir stares at his pda
Junior Sergeant Yuri Kazmir: Seems Freedom's taking credit..
Junior Sergeant Yuri Kazmir: Well anyway.
** Junior Sergeant Yuri Kazmir turns around to Habsburg "hear the news?"
Junior Sergeant Yuri Kazmir: We recovered somemore.."equipment".
Junior Sergeant Yuri Kazmir: Can ask the commander if you want it in detail.
Junior Sergeant Yuri Kazmir: I can tell you mainly what we found.
** Junior Sergeant Yuri Kazmir scoots his way over
Junior Sergeant Artyom Goraya: Whatever it was, they're gone.
Rct. Andrei Mikhail: Nevermind.
Junior Sergeant Artyom Goraya: We're going on a patrol.
Junior Sergeant Yuri Kazmir: Sure we've got enough?
Junior Sergeant Artyom Goraya: I want everyone in a staggered line.
Sdr. Ivanenko: How are we going to deal with the freedom base being in the path of our patrols?
Junior Sergeant Artyom Goraya: Yeah.
Junior Sergeant Artyom Goraya: We'll deal with it if it becomes a problem.
'Phoenix': Zombies.
Junior Sergeant Artyom Goraya: Where?
'Phoenix': That way.
'Phoenix': Bah, not worth it.

We go back to base, and take shots from what we believe to be freedom base. 7dast claims this, and honestly I believe I saw the tracers too. From that point, Duty pretty much goes into S2k mode. I follow along, and for good measure change my name halfway through.

'Phoenix': Oh boy.
Junior Sergeant Yuri Kazmir: Could.
Rct. Oksana: What position?
Sdr. Ivanenko: No offense, but we probably won't see them coming from here.
Junior Sergeant Yuri Kazmir: Should've asked what their gear was.
Junior Sergeant Artyom Goraya: Hey, you.
Sdr. Ivanenko: We should go to a building further in.
' Wylie ': Yo.
Junior Sergeant Artyom Goraya: Keep an eye out and PDA me.
Junior Sergeant Artyom Goraya: When they're heading out.
' Wylie ': What's your number?
Junior Sergeant Yuri Kazmir: Would rather not ambush their heavy troops with Galils.
Sdr. Ivanenko: We got a LMG, they don't.
Rct. Oksana: There's quite a few deadzones here. Maybe we should get a better position?
Sdr. Ivanenko: I'd suggest to go there :
Sdr. Ivanenko: Nevermind.

Halfway through, I end up with a freedomer at the hilltop house, and we're watching the s2k.

' Wylie ': People shooting shit.
Alexandria Abramov: Duty loves fucking with us
' Wylie ': Yep.
Alexandria Abramov: Where are they now?
' Wylie ': You'd have to pay for that info.
Alexandria Abramov: Talkin to my radio, hun. Not you.
' Wylie ': Oh.
' Wylie ': Well, information for sale anyways.
Alexandria Abramov: I gotta go defend base
' Wylie ': Alright.

I walk up one building, and Duty starts to lose the s2k. Freedomers start charging, and 'Tuna' rushes up to me, and starts shooting after a brief second of trying to decipher if he should kill me or not. I shut that down real quick.

wowe killed British using ts2_mp5

Alright, so the one person close enough to ID my character anywheres near Duty. He's dead, better fuck off. I head back to lonertown, do some rp, etc. Fast-forward one hour, I go back to freedom to do some trading. Tuna aka British immediately looks at me as I walk in.

Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: I mean, it's six-grand for just an AKM.
Artur ' Oil-Slick ' Vasily: Hey TUna.
Velik Velociraptor: AK74SU? Compact-- Yeah but we lost half it's price when it's bough
Artur ' Oil-Slick ' Vasily: This way.
Velik Velociraptor: AK74SU? Compact SMG, cousin of the MP5 in WARSAW.
Donnchadh Schlusser (shakey graves new babe): [OOC] [G-PDA; Donny123] - "If anyone's got any anti-rad artifacts, message this PDA. I'm interested."
Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: I was thinking something along the lines of a rifle -- which is why I have the AKM haha.
** ' Junior ' unholsters his Tokerav clicking the safety off.
Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: But I figure that's a bit outta my price range.
Velik Velociraptor: Got something worth three grand? Can get you a Mosin sniper rifle.
** Tuna walks up behind Phoenix and putsh is hand on his shoulder and leans in whispering to him.
** Tuna Phoenix "Walk inside the base slowly. Or it'll be a bad day."

holy fuck cringe. Alright, whatever, maybe I'll let this play out a bit. Bad habit, but I hate when people blame things on metagame right off the bat. Maybe it's for something else, and British isn't a metagaming scumbag. Benefit of the doubt.

Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: Only those shooters, buddy.
Velik Velociraptor: Shit.. Mmm..
Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: I guess I'll uhh.. wait for resupply then.
** Artur ' Oil-Slick ' Vasily grips his sidearm.
Velik Velociraptor: ... Winchester Rifle?
Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: It's shit.
Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: It's whatever man, not your fault your suppliers are jews.
** Artur ' Oil-Slick ' Vasily taps Daniel.
Daniel: [WHISPER] I like catfish.
** Velik Velociraptor slides back over the weapons.
Artur ' Oil-Slick ' Vasily: Need something sir?
** 'Phoenix' pauses, just holding his position. He head turns to the side, speaking. "You'd best speak to Sparrow before you point a gun at me."
Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: Take care buddy!
Daniel: Hm?
Velik Velociraptor: You too!
** Tuna uses his right hand and nudges him in the back with his silencer.
Daniel: What do you mean?
** Velik Velociraptor looks to Phoenix.
** ' Junior ' steps up looking at the man. "Why were you with Duty this morning?"
Velik Velociraptor: Who needed the berill guy?
** Hunter 'Jacket' Koval would view the situation, he'd hear Duty, he'd then level his AKM towards the man in suspect, more out of habit, and even more out of pure and utter hatred to Duty.
** 'Phoenix' nods to Raptor. "Can you tell this guy to stop nudging me with his firearm?"
' Junior ': If I remember correctly, you called us "weed smokers who need to die."
** Ilya Piston unslings his rifle.
Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: Yo Velik.
** Tuna would lose his cool now and push the man foward "Move it now."

alright holy fuck why am i here at all. okay, so here is where I think "oh okay, they have a spy. sure, whatever."

'Phoenix': Also, you've obviously got the wrong guy.
Velik Velociraptor: Yo, put down the guns, he'd be dumb to try shit here.
Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: This was apart of the mission I was assigned by --... Sparrow and Custodian.
Artur ' Oil-Slick ' Vasily: Sir, can you please leave, in the middle of something.
Velik Velociraptor: Who really think he just needs to fuck off until Sparrow is back
Daniel: What are you talking about?
Velik Velociraptor: What, Koval?
Daniel: I live here, man.
Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: I cant say out loud--... But this is exactly, and I mean, exactly, what I was told to investigate.
Velik Velociraptor: This guy?
Artur ' Oil-Slick ' Vasily: Oh, sorry, i'm just under alot of preasure with whats happening.
Daniel: Yeah, I feel you.
Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: Him -- among others.
** 'Phoenix' turns, peering over to Jacket. "By Sparrow? I doubt it, man."
Velik Velociraptor: Fuck it then, put him in the fight pit until Sparrow is back.
Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: Custodian or Sparrow can give you more details. I'd be happy to tell you -- but after we lock this guy down.
** Tuna lifts the pistol up and places it into the mans neck under his helmet "move it."
Velik Velociraptor: Yo, can we get this guy locked in the fight pit until Sparrow is back?
Tuna: You're about to lose your fucking neck.
Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: Seconded. Velik, we gotta talk. I assume since you're an Ace, Sparrow would fill you in anyway.
Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: Velik, come, I gotta explain.
Velik Velociraptor: Don't be savages, just put him in there for Sparrow... I mean if he said Sparrow knows him, let him talk to Sparrow.
Velik Velociraptor: Right.
** 'Phoenix' sighes. "Alright. Fine. But I expect compensation for my time stuck in a cell because of you clowns."
** ' Junior ' slightly raises his own pistol, only holding it at hip though, aiming for the mans upper body.
** 'Phoenix' starts to moves off towards the pit. He seems to know where it's at.
** Velik Velociraptor places his hands behind his back with a nod.
' Junior ': \
Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: I went undercover for a good week, got a nifty AK out of it.
Velik Velociraptor: Hold on bro.
Tuna: Someone get a chair.
** 'Phoenix' wanders on in, peering around.
Tuna: Someone get a chair.
' Junior ': Shall we take his PDA?
** 'Phoenix' gestures to his PDA. "Take it. Go ahead."
Tuna: Take his radio, PDA and hold it.
Turles Sconva: There.
Tuna: Take a seat "bro".
'Phoenix': Search though it yourself, man.
** Mikhail Koval politely closes the door and lets the two handle the guy in black.
** ' Junior ' narrows his eyes at the man taking the PDA. "Radio aswell." He would say putting the PDA in his pack.
** 'Phoenix' takes a seat, reaching up to his head to take his helmet off.
** If the man had a radio, of course. **
** It's on his belt, playing Rostok radio. **
** Tuna lowers his pistol, placing it inbetween his pants and his belly. He'd open up a vest pocket taking out a pair of plastic ties and move towards his behind. Attempting to bind him to the chair.

** ' Junior ' attempts to take the radio, turning it off, clipping it to his own belt if he succeeds.
** A camera inside the small room is permanently set to recording. **
** 'Phoenix' nudged his wrists away from the man. "Jesus christ. You've got me in a locked room, do I really need to be fuckin' bound? You're going to get fuckin' yelled at by Sparrow as it is."
Tuna: I will tell you once more.
Tuna: If you do anything against me.
Tuna: You will eat a bullet.

.......man am i really enjoying this great roleplay

** Tuna then ties the man to the chair and moves infront of him.
' Junior ': What's your name?
Tuna: J. Go outside.
'Phoenix': I'd quite prefer if he was here.
' Junior ': Wait, man.
** ' Junior ' pulls out his PDA tapping on it looking over at the man. "What's your name, lad?"
' Junior ': [WHISPER] We took his shit, they won't know.
'Phoenix': Firebird, Phoenix.
'Phoenix': Either one.
' Junior ': Right.
' Junior ': Give her one moment to reply..
Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: Ilya, I need in there.
Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: Part of my mission from Sparrow.
** 'Phoenix' sighs, peering around. "Can we a tleast listen to rock?"
'Phoenix': Not this fuckin' 90's teenie-bopper shit.
** ' Junior ' shakes his head sighing, tapping furiously on the PDA.
' Junior ': [WHISPER] I am aswell.
Ilya Piston: Oh, sorry.
** Tuna looks the man up and down looking for weapons on him. What would he see?
' Junior ': Right.
' Junior ': T.
' Junior ': No rough play.
** Glock 18 on his chest, L85 literally on his back. **
Tuna: I know.
Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: I'm there.
Velik Velociraptor: Two fucking Kovals? God damn.
** Tuna leans forward to Phoenix and unclips the rifle and pistol from him. Setting them aside.
Velik Velociraptor: Koval, proceed. Nothing physical torture. Words and wisdom from him.
Velik Velociraptor: ... Put on Nickelback for him too.
Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: Of course- no Nickleback.
Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: You two, strip him down, put everything off to the side.
Tuna: Got it.
Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: I need two Freedomers who witnessed this guy talking with Duty to come down ere'.
** Tuna steps forward again and leans forward. He'd begin taking his vest, plate carriers and backpack off the man.
Pavel Red (Chaotic The Psychotic (Srg.Waff): [OOC] hey
** ' Junior ' holsters his Tokerav before looking back at Koval. "I'm here, I've seen 'em.
Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: What did you see?
'Phoenix': Is talkin' with Duty a crime?
' Junior ': You were on an armed patrol with them.

' Junior ': The patrol later attacked us, did it now?

Just note this, it is Lonesome. Who was just NLR'd during an S2K(killed by pew, I'll get him to post here if we can't get logs), along with British. At this point in time, I thought Lonesome was getting his info from British.

Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: And that's a crime.
'Phoenix': I'd call that more as a guide, and for the record, I guided them away from your base.

'Phoenix': And that patrol was lead back to their base.
Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: Yeah, Velik, this guy was spotted shooting at our boys. Ask Sparrow how I should proceed?

oh right, yes, by the one dead man who got killed. yes, i see how this all works. you find a hint at possible involvment with duty, and use it to confirm your ooc information you hold about my character. btw, this is Samurai Jack.

** Tuna unholsters his pistol once more, leaning up against the wall.
' Junior ': Well, they came back and attacked us.
Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: So, Phoenix.
Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: You're going to tell me about Duty.
** 'Phoenix' sighs.
** Hunter 'Jacket' Koval would lean on the door, saying: "And no bullshit."
'Phoenix': Alright, enact all your CIA fantasies.
' Junior ': Maybe you were telling them the layout of this base, no?
Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: Believe me, I know about the whole "infiltration" gig Duty has up.
'Phoenix': They know the layout, don't kid yourself.
' Junior ': I know Duty well, they still would gather more info.
'Phoenix': Alright, what data would they need to collect?
Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: Look buddy, I'm gonna be blunt.
Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: I infiltrated Duty about a week ago. I know about all the shenanigans they've been pulling, and from what I understand, you are definitely involved.
** ' Junior ' looks over at Hunter surprised, though not saying anything.
'Phoenix': Based on what information, exactly?
Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: Now, I dont like executions, or really torture for that matter -- so if you tell us everything, you can leave. But. When I say leave. I mean leave. As in, the Zone, as in, if we see your sorry ass, you're dead.

oh OK so nomatter what i do, you want to tk/pk my character. yep. that's the spirit.

'Phoenix': That come from Sparrow?
'Phoenix': Or from you?

** Hunter 'Jacket' Koval would crack his knuckles, saying back: "Me. Considering Duty's trying to rescue your sorry ass."

duty dont give no /fucks/ bout phoenix. but yeh w/e its ic.

Tuna: Let us out.
'Phoenix': They don't give a shit about me. They owe me ten grand.

Tuna: J.
Tuna: Come on.
' Junior ': Excuse me.
Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: Is he tied down?
' Junior ': Yep.
' Junior ': All yours.
Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: Nice.
Ilya Piston: Don't act suspicious.
Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: Yo, Velik, they're coming for him.

** 'Phoenix' sighs. "Trust me, dude. They aren't here for me."
** Hunter 'Jacket' Koval would proceed to turn to the side, slinging Phoenix's assorted weapons around him. He'd say: "Yeah, you're the spy. Not gonna need these anymore."

oh yeah, i really brought that on myself, you got ME. anyways, the server crashed. tbh i shouldnt have come back at all, but i try not to be a scumbag.

[PM FROM Tuna] yo dude
[PM FROM Tuna] you coming back?
[PM TO Tuna] ahem

i was already there, spawned myself a chair and everything, desperately grasping for some redemption of this situation that doesnt end with my having to point out the metagame.

Tuna: So what the hell are you doing here in the Zone.
'Phoenix': Why are /you/ here?
** Tuna shrugs and says "To make some money and have fun."
'Phoenix': Well, that's a pretty grand reason.
Tuna: Why are you working with Duty and trying to be buddy buddy with us.
'Phoenix': See, the problem with that question is that you're assuming something.
'Phoenix': And I don't know about you, but my mother taught me a rhyme about assumptions.
Tuna: I'm listening.
** 'Phoenix' pauses. "You've never heard it?"
Tuna: Nope.
'Phoenix': I thought it was pretty universal. 'To assume, is to make an ass out of "U" and "ME".
Tuna: Funny.
'Phoenix': Yeah.
Tuna: Can you explain why we have reports of you firing on Freedom then?
'Phoenix': I'd like to hear where these reports came from.
Tuna: You were described by our members.
'Phoenix': And I was described as truly attacking Freedom?
'Phoenix': Like, without any reasonable doubt?
Tuna: Gun up, lead flying towards us.
'Phoenix': By a trustworthy source that would have had time to take in describing details during a firefight?
Tuna: You were seen. Described.
Tuna: What do you not understand.
'Phoenix': So it's a yes, correct?
'Phoenix': I just want simple answers.
'Phoenix': To simple questions.
'Phoenix': So it's a yes, the source is trustworthy?
Tuna: Yep.

Good, thanks for clearing that up for me. You are without a reasonable doubt, absolutely fucking /SURE/ i was there. i wonder how that happened.....
'Phoenix': Alright, well, you have a member who can attest to my location.
'Phoenix': During the engagement.
Tuna: Yep.
Tuna: And I'm done.
** Tuna lifts up his right left and flings it foward. Sending a boot towards the mans face.
** 'Phoenix' is whacked, he goes limp.

** Tuna looks the man down. He then walks over towards the gear and collects it, walking off

glad i got all that interrogation RP. got alot out of it, wasn't one-sided at all. oh yeah, and feel free to take the scripts from me a fourth time, glad you're paying attention to the rp and not the scripts. yeah, all bets are fuckin off now. not getting anythign redeeming from this, british is still the scriptplaying mongoloid from old srp that used to s2k on his faction character, put the scripts in a corner, and switch characters to collect.

Tuna: [LOCAL-OOC] do you mind dropping your suit for now?
'Phoenix': [LOCAL-OOC] yep
Tuna: [LOCAL-OOC] you mind?
'Phoenix': [LOCAL-OOC] yep
'Phoenix': [LOCAL-OOC] thats what i said
Tuna: [LOCAL-OOC] well for now, thats one thing that id like to take script wise
'Phoenix': [LOCAL-OOC] well thats fine british but im sorry that you shot at me in s2k and got fucked
'Phoenix': [LOCAL-OOC] so im not givin you nothin
Tuna: [LOCAL-OOC] it wasnt me who first reported you
Tuna: [LOCAL-OOC] so dont get pissy at me
Tuna: [LOCAL-OOC] and be like that

OH REALLY? We'll see about that, later.

'Phoenix': [LOCAL-OOC] that interesting cause the only person who got clsoe enough to me to describe was yurself
'Phoenix': [LOCAL-OOC] and you got killed
'Phoenix': [LOCAL-OOC] so thats good that you said that
Tuna: [LOCAL-OOC] if you want to claim we are breaking rules or whatever go ahead but other members thats not me described you
'Phoenix': [LOCAL-OOC] its aight im just waiting for scott to sort u guys one when he gets back from olive garden
Tuna: [LOCAL-OOC] okay.

At this point, I'm in TS talking with the freedom guys, who by the way were all in a channel together. Dima, Samurai Jack, etc. Samurai Jack is like "yeh he wasnt supposed to be interrogating you sorry ill be here in a sec i crashed". I get a glimmer of hope that soem good rp will come of all the bullshit.

** 'Phoenix' is unconcious.
** Hunter 'Jacket' Koval would take Phoenix's equipment, that he has on him, slinging it. He'd grasp the suit in his hands, saying: "Right."

holy FUCK that went out the window quickly. I've had enough at this point, I message scott again about it, he lays it down.

'Phoenix': [LOCAL-OOC] 5:00 PM - Scott: Just tell him you and I will continue 5:00 PM - Scott: Order from the top

He gets mad in teamspeak, and starts to do his absolute best to make me pay for not giving him his precious scripts. He rushes through the RP, doing his best to finish it so Scott can't intervene IC on his character that is ICly sleeping just 1 floor above.

Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: Radio the warehouses, we're shipping this guy down there.
Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: Danke.

aka the 72 hr TK that was allowed because his pk request was denied.

Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: Get outta there!
Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: Yo, I need two guys to take him to the border.
Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: Tuna.
Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: Drag his ass to the border.
Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: He's going to the warehouse.
Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: Ilya, Tuna, take him to the border. He's the warehouses problem now.
Ilya Piston: Okay.
** Hunter 'Jacket' Koval would atttempt to untie Phoenix, pushing him on the ground, he'd then say: "Yeah."
Ilya Piston: He knocked out?
Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: Yeah.
Tuna: I'll carry him.
Tuna: You got the rifle.
** Tuna slides his pistol into his holster and kneels down next to the knocked out man. He lifts him up and over his shoulder in a firemans carry.
Hunter 'Jacket' Koval: Yeah.
Ilya Piston: Which way we heading?

Scott at this point is getting pissed on SF over the ordeal;

'Phoenix': [LOCAL-OOC] 5:10 PM - Scott: No just tell them ooc
5:10 PM - Scott: I'm not allowing it
5:10 PM - Scott: If they have any problem they can come to me
5:10 PM - mccrae: they are literally
5:10 PM - mccrae: ignoring me OOC
Tuna: [LOCAL-OOC] u gonna rp
'Phoenix': [LOCAL-OOC] your faction leader has instructed me not to
'Phoenix': [LOCAL-OOC] ooc
Tuna: [LOCAL-OOC] he can talk to us when he gets here
'Phoenix': [LOCAL-OOC] he has instructed me to tell you to speak with him if you have an issue

' Leech ': [LOCAL-OOC] McCrae, legit. You have to RP at this point, because they're not here ICly isn't an issue.

In teamspeak, we are arguing back and forth, Littleb got involved, saw me in literally the most frustrated and angry state I've been in years over this.

'Phoenix': [LOCAL-OOC] you aren't fully comprehending what i am saying
Tuna: [LOCAL-OOC] we do
'Phoenix': [LOCAL-OOC] british you shouldnt even be here consideirng your involvment so
'Phoenix': [LOCAL-OOC] shhh
' Leech ': [LOCAL-OOC] It's now it works McCrae.
'Phoenix': [LOCAL-OOC] scotts character i

cant even type im so fuckin angry

' Leech ': [LOCAL-OOC] not*
Tuna: [LOCAL-OOC] im glad you managed to kill me in stk when i walked past you
Tuna: [LOCAL-OOC] but we are here now to actually rp
Ilya Piston: [LOCAL-OOC] mccrae
Ilya Piston: [LOCAL-OOC] Scott: Ok let the admins handle it I'm out and about so I can't do anything

Locust banned 'Phoenix' for 2880 minutes: "Refusing to RP"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy FUCK. I get off, I'm fuckin' done with TnB, fuck all of them, especially British, Samurai Jack, Rokh, and Littleb.

I take a breather, and start to assess. Maybe I missed something and I wasn't metagamed, right?

wowe killed British using ts2_mp5

Okay, so British's character, Tuna, is dead. Can't use any of the information gathered on his own. So who else could have done it? Surely British wasn't blatantly metagaming that hard.

I go onto teamspeak, ask Samurai Jack, bobocrunch(dont even know who this is) and Dima who it was that 'described me'. They say they don't know, absolutely no clue. I start to record, because this is the basis on which they planned to tk/pk me. They pipe up and suddenly seem to know who it was, and IMO its like they discussed it themselves on SF on who to blame, cause they figured it out at the same time and agreed with each other all too well.

https://soundcloud.com/mccraetrp/oh-yeh <---- Sound clip.

Take that as you will. Junior is Lonesome, who up to this point I thought was just working on the info Tuna provided him. It all made sense now, he was the fuckin' rat. But wait--- Pew pipes up.

Pew had killed Lonesome in the s2k between Freedom and Duty. Any info he had in the last half hour leading up to the engagement is pretty much null and void. I don't have a log of pew killing Lonesome, but I believe him and I bet you could find it in the server box logs if you looked. It doesn't show up in rp_cl_logging.

So I start putting things together, right fuckin' Lonesome was the metagamer. I confront him over it.

Here's the pastebin; http://pastebin.com/FUeJHxRa

I'll point out this bit, after he admitted that he shouldn't know about it. There was a misunderstanding where he didn't realize that I was saying he had started it.

6:57 PM - Lonesome: But if you really wish to say that, fine void it
6:57 PM - mccrae: but your character never once pointed out the issue beforehand
6:57 PM - mccrae: and like ive never had a problem with u lonesome
6:57 PM - mccrae: ive rped with you in both hl2rp and srp
6:58 PM - mccrae: but realize that you just started a shitstorm that ended with a shitload of metagame
6:58 PM - mccrae: because everyone is pointing fingers at you now
6:58 PM - Lonesome: metagame?
6:58 PM - mccrae: saying you started all of it
6:59 PM - Lonesome: Tuna started it
6:59 PM - Lonesome: and I said oh shit
6:59 PM - Lonesome: I know that guy
6:58 PM - mccrae: holy fuck the rabbit hole gets deeper

So it was British all along that started it. Lonesome's character had simply commented on it.

7:03 PM - Lonesome: Tuna said something along the lines of "This guy is familiar and should we get him."
7:03 PM - Lonesome: All I said was "I think I've seen him at Duty base before" and things set off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah, when asked what I would like to see improved, I say it's fairly obvious what needs to be improved. There was such a pk-hungry attitude OOC that mixed into IC that it made me sick and hate the community as a whole.

Everyone I've talked to outside of the situation thinks I'm not in the wrong or at fault, so maybe I wasn't conveying myself clearly during the engagement but I doubt that's the case. Regardless, I'm banned over the weekend and the metagamers made off with some nice script items. Justice is done, right?

also small bit;

9:02 PM - mccrae: none of this should have happened
9:03 PM - Lonesome: yeah
9:03 PM - Lonesome: I'll admit
9:03 PM - Lonesome: I played a pretty big role
9:03 PM - Lonesome: And I'm truly sorry.
9:03 PM - Lonesome: I just don't know what I can say, because we are the party in the wrong.
9:04 PM - Lonesome: Post this if you like.
9:03 PM - mccrae: i'll put it on the bottom cause apology is accepted
9:04 PM - Lonesome: Even if it leads to some kind of punishment of myself, you should be un-banned.

i don't think lonesome should be punished very harshly if at all, he owned up to his mistake and realized his part in it all.

You were banned for refusing to RP when you were knocked out after getting multiple chances to continue the RP

It's clear that you've blatantly lied to people you talked to in TS if they claim that you weren't in the wrong, because you were.

Bang on. Having helped McCrae sift through the shit, if my word accounts for anything here, I can verify that British and Lonesome died in the S2K preceding this scenario, that when questioned OOC, Tuna responded with hostility and refused to answer any questions.

@Bobocrunch, quite frankly if I was being metagamed like this I would refuse to roleplay too. McCrae was quite frankly in the right to do so.

Bobocrunch said:
You were banned for refusing to RP when you were knocked out after getting multiple chances to continue the RP

It's clear that you've blatantly lied to people you talked to in TS if they claim that you weren't in the wrong, because you were.
you still dont understand what is going on do you

to add to this;

you are continually telling me that i was refusing to roleplay therefor i was banned for it.

but if someone walks up to me and does /me runs up and kicks the man quickly taking all his guns WHOOSH should i roleplay that?

no fuck off that's retarded. in this case, the basis was not only shitty rp but it was all metagamed, whether it was lonesome or british that did it. you yourself admitted that it may have been metagamed, but seem to still believe I should be banned for refusing to roleplay that.

I did get killed, but I wasn't with the patrol, I came behind while Duty attacked our base and shot, I ran off, and then was killed myself by 'wep' if that was Pew.

So yes, I was NLR'd, and I truly wasn't thinking, but I thought I had seen Mccrae earlier than thirty minutes.

Un-ban him, it was the most edgy FBI thing I was involved in for one, so uh yeah

The crux of the matter is that the entire situation was borne of Tuna's disregard for the new life rule, literally one of the first, fundamental rules a player learns when he starts roleplaying. If British doesn't break NLR, he doesn't have any reason to recognize Phoenix. If Phoenix isn't recognized, the roleplay doesn't occur. If the roleplay doesn't occur, he can't well have refused it, because... it shouldn't have happened.

At the absolute least, McCrae should recieve an unban, un-TK, and a refund of the stolen items.

9:15 PM - ****: Rokhazula literally said
9:15 PM - ****: even if you're correct you aren't getting unbanned

explain to me why that is, rokhazula. please.

ALSO;

<04:21:44> "Bobocrunch": are you mad scouser
<04:21:48> "Bobocrunch": are you mad over a video game
<04:22:40> "a plan with a man": sorry u got discovered so quickly after joining tnb for being a metagaming retard
<04:22:49> "Bobocrunch": so quickly after joining tnb
<04:22:54> "Bobocrunch": i played tnb since the start of the first srp
<04:23:04> "Bobocrunch": im sorry that you cant feel special because you play a video game a lot man
<04:23:26> "a plan with a man": w/e
<04:23:30> "Bobocrunch": so yeah
<04:23:35> "a plan with a man": nbodoy cares about you
<04:23:35> "Bobocrunch": come back into freedom and get mad more
<04:23:39> "Bobocrunch": because its funny to laugh at it
<04:23:43> "Bobocrunch": is that why everyone thinks you're a retard
<04:23:45> "Bobocrunch": even the admins?
<04:23:50> "a plan with a man": yeh
<04:23:53> "Bobocrunch": right
<04:24:07> "Bobocrunch": just update me when you post i got some more dumbs to hand out

just a tidbit on this guys' personality

Maybe you shouldn't come into a Freedom TS channel and start complaining about us, yeah?

I'm not going to reply anymore because it's clear that you're just upset that you lost script items and started complaining that you'd only RP with Scott (while unconscious), and then started harping on about metagaming after he said that it's up to the admins.

What he's upset about is irrelevant. He has you by the balls. You can't refute the evidence, and you can't lie through your teeth to cold, hard chat logs like you lied through your teeth to LittleB and Rokhazula, you can't argue you were in the right or claim innocence, so you're resorting to harassing people who support McCrae and rating all their posts dumb.

I don't believe joining your teamspeak channel to complain was his objective, but rather to gather the information needed to make a qualified ban appeal and ban request on two metagamers.

I don't see how you say I'm harassing people when you're the one who comes into a channel to a faction that you're not in and start complaining and calling people "fuckin' knobheads"

It's clear that you have a bias when you weren't in the situation at all.

Bobocrunch said:
I don't see how you say I'm harassing people when you're the one who comes into a channel to a faction that you're not in and start complaining and calling people "fuckin' knobheads"

It's clear that you have a bias when you weren't in the situation at all.
Not once did I directly insult anyone in that way, and you know it. Stop trying to turn turkey and start slinging shit my way.

I joined the TeamSpeak channel to ask why you were rating all the posts dumb instead of trying to refuge the evidence or argue your point and got met with 'fuck off', and after leaving got sent all of this ( http://pastebin.com/YR2tupp5) in TS chat. You really aren't making this easy on yourself, Bobocrunch.

I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about scouser.

I don't really see why you're trying to argue against me when I wasn't apart of this at all until you were captured. You were banned for not RPing and generally being a nuisance.

Unless British is going to come forward for his defence, I've quite frankly never seen such an open and shut case. No doubt that means it will drag out for another four pages.

I'm going to bed.

I think I've made my point sufficient clear to you, bobo. If you don't see the point now I don't think you're going to see it in the future.

You've been constantly saying that I'm missing the point...You've said it about 20 times now, and never explained your point without getting upset and yelling. I'm going to stop replying (for real this time I swear) and just let the admins decide on this.

McCrae said:
you still havent addressed how the metagame had altered the situation
Bobocrunch said:
You've been constantly saying that I'm missing the point...You've said it about 20 times now, and never explained your point without getting upset and yelling. I'm going to stop replying (for real this time I swear) and just let the admins decide on this.

The whole OP is my explanation and I know you haven't read it. Address the metagame and whether or not it altered the situation, and maybe this can turn into an intelligent conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread