Ban Request : Rowtree

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rowtree said:
And of course, I respect your opinion. The 'treatment' though as you say in regards to Spartan there was my disagreement with the idea of not using combine assets, but again that's been settled.
On the contrary, I witnessed you on several occasions purposefully harassing him whilst he was attempting to roleplay. This includes walking back and forth as Johnathan Crenshaw to provoke a CCA response, pestering him in LOOC, even going so far as to shoot or phys him around mid-RP.

I have nothing personally against you but this is the sort of conduct rather unbecoming of an administrator and I'm sure it will be taken into account if any judgement is to take place.

Kill3456 said:
On the contrary, I witnessed you on several occasions purposefully harassing him whilst he was attempting to roleplay. This includes walking back and forth as Johnathan Crenshaw to provoke a CCA response, pestering him in LOOC, even going so far as to shoot or phys him around mid-RP.

I have nothing personally against you but this is the sort of conduct rather unbecoming of an administrator and I'm sure it will be taken into account if any judgement is to take place.
Ah yes, the time when I came out of noclip in the back alleyway of City 8 only to find myself being shotgunned in the back because apparently I'd 'ruined' his roleplay with some off-duty SID member.

Again, the burden of proof is on the accuser. Prove that I've actually phys-gunned Spartan around during RP and I'll eat my hat.

Do it. Because you can't.

Because that's utter bullshit.

tbf I don't even really take Crenshaw IC anymore, I've had countless interactions with him on Cyh but only one of them I can honestly, truthfully say that I've actually taken IC and didn't void immediately afterwards

take that as you will, it could be used to support either side i guess

Tazmily said:
tbf I don't even really take Crenshaw IC anymore, I've had countless interactions with him on Cyh but only one of them I can honestly, truthfully say that I've actually taken IC and didn't void immediately afterwards

take that as you will, it could be used to support either side i guess
Go for it, the times we've RPed together have been very minimal, but certainly entertaining. I know which interaction you're talking about, and I definitely enjoyed it. We need to do things like that more though.

Rowtree said:
I'm actually serious. I legitimately have no idea what you're talking about, honest to god and no bullshit.

Rowtree, you're a swell guy, and I've participated in several events of yours, and I've loved them to death.

But, please don't lie, I've literally witnessed you jumping into observer, and when I PM you on where you went, you PM me back saying " Oh, Crenshaw escaped! "

Take for example, a long time ago when we were doing an operation on the city, in the mall we had engaged several units in S2RP, when things started getting hot, you observed away to escape imminent death.

This is only one of the many examples I can think of currently, my mind is pretty melted from that grueling CSGO game with the boys.

Generally, I don't like to mingle myself within these dramatic fights, though I can't stand looking at someone straight up lie.

Again, I have /nothing/ against you, as you said, I'm tied in with several of your events, and I don't want to ruin that.

That's all I'm going to be posting, you boys have fun.

jules said:
But, please don't lie, I've literally witnessed you jumping into observer, and when I PM you where you went, you PM me back saying " Oh, Crenshaw escaped! "

Take for example, a long time ago when we were doing an operation on the city, in the mall we had engaged several units in S2RP, when things started getting hot, you observed away to escape imminent death.
I'm assuming this was on your cop. I've literally never done that to a cop, lmfao.

The episode regarding number two. You are aware of what happened, right? I didn't just observe away, I fucking walked out the front doors. I put my jacket on and left the mall. That isn't observing away, that's me literally walking away and getting away with it.

7:53 PM - : I've been in TS with Rowtree before when he saw cops coming.
7:53 PM - : We were on City. He runs from the group out of nowhere.
7:53 PM - : He was still in TS.
7:53 PM - : The squad comes in, and begin chasing him because he clipped around them out of the room.
7:54 PM - : As he turns the corner, they give chase and he clips back around once more into the room.
7:54 PM - : He turned on ESP or whatever admins have and says "They've lost me already! I'm watching their directions and they've lost me! Hahahaha"
7:54 PM - : Just thought I'd say.

i hereby ban rowtree from posting till he goes to SLEEP since he has things in the morning

I think the thread needs to be locked sooner than later. Mr. Rowtree here cannot defend himself all night against accusations being put forth.

Points have been made, positions have been stated. Perhaps go at it again in the morning. I wouldn't want to wake up to a page full of new posts that I have to pick through individually, that's not really fun.

Jackson said:
7:53 PM - : I've been in TS with Rowtree before when he saw cops coming.
7:53 PM - : We were on City. He runs from the group out of nowhere.
7:53 PM - : He was still in TS.
7:53 PM - : The squad comes in, and begin chasing him because he clipped around them out of the room.
7:54 PM - : As he turns the corner, they give chase and he clips back around once more into the room.
7:54 PM - : He turned on ESP or whatever admins have and says "They've lost me already! I'm watching their directions and they've lost me! Hahahaha"
7:54 PM - : Just thought I'd say.
I think you would have a better time with steam quotes if you took a screenshot and blacked out the name. The way in which you posted this makes it easy to tamper with, and should be disregarded entirely. No one should ever consider quotes posted in this way credible, ever.

It actually is 4 in the morning and I do have a lecture in the morning that I can't skip, so I'd quite like to get some sleep right now.

another from SID member

Let's not forget the (final) time that East Wind assaulted NLO with a BTR, and Rowtree spawned himself a Jalopy on Crenshaw, sped past us without giving us a chance to emote, even after we said "hey let us emote", and we figured he was not IC or something, but later in the event he was suddenly IC and a rocket launcher from God knows where was also IC.

The thread should not be locked, just to be abundantly clear. The beautiful thing about a forum is that he can respond to them one or even a few at a time with Multi-Quote.

Also, if an Admin is telling you that they've witnessed you minge me about is that not evidence? I unfortunately don't always have video running when I'm doing passive, usually only when something active is occurring. Phys minging isn't logged so there is no way to cite the boxes logs.

Nathan said:
I think the thread needs to be locked sooner than later. Mr. Rowtree here cannot defend himself all night against accusations being put forth.

Points have been made, positions have been stated. Perhaps go at it again in the morning. I wouldn't want to wake up to a page full of new posts that I have to pick through individually.

I think you would have a better time with steam quotes if you took a screenshot and blacked out the name. The way in which you posted this makes it easy to tamper with, and should be disregarded entirely.
ah yes jackson the malicious untrustworthy log provider forged it all ** rubs hands
tFGSj4h.png

DTgXJMg.png

Jackson said:
another from SID member

Let's not forget the (final) time that East Wind assaulted NLO with a BTR, and Rowtree spawned himself a Jalopy on Crenshaw, sped past us without giving us a chance to emote, even after we said "hey let us emote", and we figured he was not IC or something, but later in the event he was suddenly IC and a rocket launcher from God knows where was also IC.
one last post because i can't resist.

You are aware that that was't me with the rocket launcher, yes?

Mr. Unknown SID person, that person with the RPG that fired upon your god-tier BTR was infact... *drumroll* Someone else!

Shocking, I know, but believe it or not, I'm not actually the only admin who gets on the server. Infact, far from it. On the coast server, there are usually a lot more admins on than me.

Mr. SID, I do appreciate you trying to get your voice heard, but your voice is spouting utter bullshit, so kindly shut the fuck up.

Rowtree said:
one last post because i can't resist.

You are aware that that was't me with the rocket launcher, yes?

Mr. Unknown SID person, that person with the RPG that fired upon your god-tier BTR was infact... *drumroll* Someone else!

Shocking, I know, but believe it or not, I'm not actually the only admin who gets on the server. Infact, far from it. On the coast server, there are usually a lot more admins on than me.

Mr. SID, I do appreciate you trying to get your voice heard, but your voice is spouting utter bullshit, so kindly shut the fuck up.

even if it wasn't him with the rpg that doesn't change the fact that he spawned the car and drove right past us without letting us emote even after we said hey let us emote

Spartan5150 said:
The thread should not be locked, just to be abundantly clear. The beautiful thing about a forum is that he can respond to them one or even a few at a time with Multi-Quote.

Also, if an Admin is telling you that they've witnessed you minge me about is that not evidence? I unfortunately don't always have video running when I'm doing passive, usually only when something active is occurring. Phys minging isn't logged so there is no way to cite the boxes logs.
i'd hope you wouldn't get on his case for writing out a large response then

i dont see why this thread can't be locked for the night and re-opened later, really

hammering relentlessly at a rowtree shaped test dummy all night will probably overshoot the punishment

give him a break for the night, come back to it tomorrow, let things cool down and you can get right back to competitive urination with a few licks of sleep to boot

xXShurlyXx said:

i dont see why this thread can't be locked for the night and re-opened later, really

hammering relentlessly at a rowtree shaped test dummy all night will probably overshoot the punishment

give him a break for the night, come back to it tomorrow, let things cool down and you can get right back to competitive urination with a few licks of sleep to boot
That's the point I was going for.

Rowtree is a man. Rowtree has things he has to tend to outside of these stupid forums. If I was Rowtree, I wouldn't want to wake up to a page full of new replies from people who hover over the thread all night collecting a monitor tan. When Rowtree is done with the more important things that he needs to tend to, the thread should be reopened for discussion. I'm sure the majority of you can go without going back and forth all night over something that is, ultimately, pointless.

i dont know the situations or specific instances, i'll leave that to rowtree

i'll just answer the question should rowtree be outright removed from admin

heres my answer:

no

does he do stupid shit sometime? yes, a lot of players do, but removing him from admin does more harm than good

for all his faults, he's one of the few people including albino that i can trust isn't part of a fucking circlejerk clique and trying to powerget & does something with his admin powers more than clinging onto it so he access to another chat channel while trying to provide fun roleplay & story for everyone and be inclusive much as possible without trying to appeal to the popular people or people within power; he takes newer players who arent part of the established famous cells and puts them into events

he's been the mind and orchestrator of an over-arching event that has included and developed many people's character development & storylines, and even created sub-plots in between, he's genuinely motivated to provide other players and the community a story they can enjoy

he has done a lot and continues to work on the AirExchange plot which let us tie into other plots, create sub-plots, and etc. he has given rebels plots, he has given CCA plots, he has given CA plots, and allowed people like to introduce plots of my own to every faction

if rowtree is removed from admin, it makes coordinating a lot harder, makes the storytelling a lot harder, and removes another admin that i actually see contributing in a long-term way that tries to affect and include many players as possible

i don't want to watch nor tolerate an admin that does something more than talk shit about the playerbase 24/7 & hang with their circlejerk removed from admin, i don't want to watch nor tolerate watching a huge storyline that involves the entire community and many sub-plots within that was created by the AirExchange storyline gong away

i dont want to sound arrogant or prideful, im just saying this as a way of saying much impact & importance rowtree's contribution server has been to my storylines & sub-plots that i given to others, etc. etc. but if rowtree is no longer admin, im done.

xXShurlyXx said:

I'm going to keep hammering, because if I stop, then it will continue and his behavior will /never/ change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread