Ban Request : Rowtree

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont really want rowtree's head off his shoulders, but come on bud

you need to realize when ur doing stupid shit rowtree n when its not cool to do the stupid shit when u do do it

Spartan5150 said:
I'm going to keep hammering, because if I stop, then it will continue and his behavior will /never/ change.
Oh don't be so dramatic there Spartan, no one said the thread was going to disappear, or the issue go away. Soften that hard ass of yours with some lotion http://www.amazon.com/Avon-Skin-Original-Lotion-Jojoba/dp/B0091JI3YG/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1447131601&sr=8-3

Let's think outside of this serious roleplay community, and consider Rowtree's well being. Perhaps you don't have a schedule tomorrow, but Rowtree certainly does. It's hard to sleep knowing people are actively talking negatively and throwing accusations at you on a forum. Give him some peace of mind.

Why don't you put up your keyboard for the night. Who wants to argue and lose sleep over some stupid community drama anyway.

Who cares, really. In ten years none of this is going to matter. It may matter in the present, but causing a person distress and loss of sleep is fucking stupid.

Spartan5150 said:
I'm going to keep hammering, because if I stop, then it will continue and his behavior will /never/ change.
the hero tnb deserves

Nathan said:
Oh don't be so dramatic there Spartan, no one said the thread was going to dissapear, or the issue go away. Soften that hard ass of yours with some lotion.

Let's think outside of this serious roleplay community, and consider Rowtree's well being. Perhaps you don't have a schedule tomorrow, but Rowtree certaintly does. It's hard to sleep knowing people are actively talking negatively and throwing accusations at you on a forum. Give him some peace of mind.

Why don't you put up your keyboard for the night. Who wants to argue and lose sleep over some stupid community drama anyway.

Who cares, really, in ten years none of this is going to matter. It may matter in the present, but causing a person distress and loss of sleep is fucking stupid.
i wish i had no life

really though rowtree seems alright idk

im posting this before fallout 4 drops just to say i love you rowtree but you've literally noclipped to see cops before they came up to the little hidden thing in the C8 mall. like we were in TS, I was playing as Crenshaw's wife and you noclipped to go see if they were coming. it ended in a fairly fun s2rp matchup sure but it doesn't make doing that sort of thing right and i wanted to speak up but im a little bitch ~

:v

Spartan5150 said:
Fuck yourself. You don't do shit here anyways.
FCKSTV ???

really though, i think rowtree would appreciate if you let up for the day
or night im not sure, i set my computers clock back so i can procrastinate longer

the point is though its not like "damn rowtree >:(" is gonna get back to tom sawyer'ing tnb overnight or like an extra 6 hours of 1-sided hostility will really make any significant progress

I think the message has been made pretty clear that IF these accusations are in fact true, that Rowtree needs to put a stop to all of it. I like Rowtree and his events a whole lot and to see him go and having him demoted/removed would be detrimental to a majority of rebel plotlines.

Loser said:
im posting this before fallout 4 drops just to say i love you rowtree but you've literally noclipped to see cops before they came up to the little hidden thing in the C8 mall. like we were in TS, I was playing as Crenshaw's wife and you noclipped to go see if they were coming. it ended in a fairly fun s2rp matchup sure but it doesn't make doing that sort of thing right and i wanted to speak up but im a little bitch ~

:v
sometimes a bit of metagaming is needed for both sides to have fun y'know
Jackson said:
another from SID member
-quote-
lol

i'm going to leave it up to majority vote by the admin team -- i feel like (almost) everyone currently on board is able to form a rational decision based on more than personal opinion

i would like to stress however that this is not the first time rowtree is up for suspension. i personally don't support a removal, but on the other hand i see little to no (long term) improvement even after two suspensions so i don't know what to make of it at this point.

i like you, but i've personally witnessed some questionable things similar to what you're accused of now -- and your previous suspensions were on similar grounds.
even if you don't do it on purpose, something has to change for more than two weeks and i hope you can at least recognize that.

expect a decision within one or two days entirely depending on if i can stop paying fallout long enough after i get home from work
i'll leave the thread open for further discussion in the meantime

Take notice, if admin team member (supposed role model for community) fails to follow server rules himself, and then the rest of the admin team fails to enforce these rules upon the offending admin, how can they expect the average player to follow the rules? How can they not feel like hypocrites when dishing out punishment for things that their fellow admin was allowed to do for months?

Garry said:
Take notice, if admin team member (supposed role model for community) fails to follow server rules himself, and then the rest of the admin team fails to enforce these rules upon the offending admin, how can they expect the average player to follow the rules? How can they not feel like hypocrites when dishing out punishment for things that their fellow admin was allowed to do for months?
i thought it was pretty clear that we're taking this seriously

Gangleider said:
i thought it was pretty clear that we're taking this seriously
I have faith, but until situation is resolved there's just no way to tell.

have to go for a few hours so i'll just leave this here since i haven't got time for a lengthy response right now.

Rowtree said:
one last post because i can't resist.

You are aware that that was't me with the rocket launcher, yes?

Mr. Unknown SID person, that person with the RPG that fired upon your god-tier BTR was infact... *drumroll* Someone else!

Shocking, I know, but believe it or not, I'm not actually the only admin who gets on the server. Infact, far from it. On the coast server, there are usually a lot more admins on than me.

Mr. SID, I do appreciate you trying to get your voice heard, but your voice is spouting utter bullshit, so kindly shut the fuck up.
9Nu7csN.jpg

i'm trying not to bring that event in the forefront due to my own involvement in it too much, but please. don't even try to pretend that shit was legitimate.

Okay...guys...this is honestly getting rather ridiculous to be honest...
#1: The admin team should decide if he should continue to have his status or not.
Back on my community we sorta have the "three strikes your out policy." (Least I think it was 3. Maybe 2 but it's hard to recall)...if he's been causing issues for an extensive amount of time, or this was mainly a one time occurrence, then leave it be.
#2: At some point we all metagame. Don't lie, we all do.
#3: It's just a bloody game.
Yes, there can be points where it's frustrating that people know what you're doing, but until they are practically acting as if you can see through walls and be tapped into CCA comms..I don't see how y'all need to go on about this...

This literally has five pages...FIVE. The issue has already been shown, there are pictures..I personally think that an admin should just lock this, and have a meeting for this whole ordeal.. (by the by, we had a situation where a CO wasn't doing his job, and was also a prick ooc. We had both an IC/OOC meeting and dealt with it with no problem. He kept his admin status, and his rank, but he began to change as a person, and in turn became better for it).

Did you even read part of the thread? The accusation is precisely that he's acting as if he can see through walls and tapped into CCA comms, among other omniscient and omnipotent behavior. 5 pages is no big deal, you don't lock a thread because it's got 5 pages. All it means is there was a lot to say and there may yet be more especially as Rowtree hasn't had a chance to respond to some of the points brought up.

What's "rather ridiculous" is you coming in here and trying to apply your clockwork server's arbitrary, anti-community, anti-discourse rules to TnB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread