Ban Request : Rowtree

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spartan5150 said:
The burden of proof is on you to prove that you weren't doing something shady. Not on us.
Prove that I was.

I've just spoken with kestrel and cleared up some of the issues regarding his units who believed I was noclipping around the construction site, that's been sorted.

Spartan5150 said:
The burden of proof is on you to prove that you weren't doing something shady. Not on us.
tbf I don't think that's the way the burden of proof works

7:13 PM - : one time i was rping w/ rowtree on redacted in the city on city 45. he was chatting with a citizen, redacted butted in, they chatted etc
7:13 PM - : suddenly crenshaw goes "OKAY I GOT TO GO" and runs off while we're typing
7:13 PM - : we turn around, 2 seconds later a squad of cp come around the corner
7:13 PM - : i think the rest speaks for itself
6:49 PM - : That post of yours really wants me to say something but
6:49 PM - ♥ Jackson ♥: what
6:49 PM - : I think Rowtree did that once or twice infront of me when I still played

For clarification of what Rowtree said.

RWxKestrelBirdMan: I don't want you to lose your admin man, I like you a lot. You're a ton of fun, and a great admin when you actually try. I think it's your best bet to just apologize and accept what higher administration decides - but I don't think denying everything stated is a good idea.
Rowtree: I'm serious by the way.
Rowtree: I'm honestly serious
Rowtree: I have not been doing this noclip nonsense.
RWxKestrelBirdMan: It was a few months back when I saw you do, but I have seen you do it before. I was on my SqL and had a group of DUTY units responding to a call about you. We turned the corner and you were completely gone into thin air, and an admin reported in /r that you had noclipped away and to just void it.
RWxKestrelBirdMan: It's literally been seen before, it may not be recent, but it has happened
Rowtree: When was this? What map?
Rowtree: Can you like
RWxKestrelBirdMan: C17 Industrial
Rowtree: give me better details in that regars
Rowtree: Where?
Rowtree: because a lot of people think that I'm noclipping away when in reality I just do the bait and switch
Rowtree: aka, look like I'm going one way, but go a different way
RWxKestrelBirdMan: If I remember correctly it was near the grotto, or near construction. It's hard to really tell, as I didn't think much of it.
Rowtree: then it wasn't noclip
Rowtree: If it's the grotto on construction, it's not noclip.
Rowtree: I can promise you that. What I did was I likely went down through the multiple levels and escaped out the basement.
RWxKestrelBirdMan: Well, I have no authority over what happens to you as an admin.. I wish you stay admin though, as I enjoy you as an administrator and friend.
RWxKestrelBirdMan: Mistakes are able to be dealt with, and you can learn from what you actually did do then
RWxKestrelBirdMan: If you're 100% honest with me, and I think you are, it might have been done completely by mistake.
Rowtree: 99% of the units that chase me are dumb.
Rowtree: They're those that want a quick promotion.
Rowtree: You know who and what I'm talking about.
Rowtree: you know?
RWxKestrelBirdMan: Yeah, I understand.
RWxKestrelBirdMan: There's a lot of those.
Rowtree: and if I were to turn a corner, drop down a ledge and run the opposite way, a lot of them would think "wtf where did he go, he noclipped!!"
Rowtree: and I've had a lot of that.

This doesn't happen. Ever. It has never happened.

It's quite obvious, from a normal person's perspective (me), that Crenshaw just has the ability to tell the future. I mean, he most likely got this power authed by a couple of admins, yes? If he didn't, of course, there will be a problem.

Jackson said:
7:13 PM - : one time i was rping w/ rowtree on hanako in the city on city 45. he was chatting with a citizen, hanako butted in, they chatted etc
7:13 PM - : suddenly crenshaw goes "OKAY I GOT TO GO" and runs off while we're typing
7:13 PM - : we turn around, 2 seconds later a squad of cp come around the corner
7:13 PM - : i think the rest speaks for itself
city 45? weren't we on that map like the very start of the- OH WAIT, no I remember that!

Was that the metagamed sweep that was started because I'm pretty sure some dumb citizen /cr'd that I had a weapon or something after I was chatting with someone else. Infact, I'm positive I know the episode you're talking about. I don't have logs of the specific encounter, but if I remember rightly it ended with the cops sweeping the canal part of c45 every two hours or something looking for me after i went into the sewers and to the transition point.

pirate said:
tbf I don't think that's the way the burden of proof works
I was being a mouthy cunt, mainly because I'm tired of how much of this crap he gets to tap dance out of. If I did a sixth of this shit people would be up in pitchforks to lynch me and I'm not even an admin.

Rowtree said:
city 45? weren't we on that map like the very start of the- OH WAIT, no I remember that!
We use City 45 sparingly as Precinct 45. It's one of my favorite maps.

Spartan5150 said:

This doesn't happen. Ever. It has never happened.
again tbf this does happen, take it from AUXCOM

regardless of whether or not rowtree is noclipping, this does happen

Tazmily said:
We use City 45 sparingly as Precinct 45. It's one of my favorite maps.
nono, this is going back like what- mid-july, ealy august?

Spartan5150 said:
There isn't a statute of limitations on metagaming.

as you'll kindly notice I was telling tazmily the time when this occured, not as you've clearly misinterpreted my message.

it's not really confounding information that you use observer/seeall to get out of scenarios where your character is going to end up getting in trouble. any admin who has spent time in observer & been on S1 while you were playing jonathan crenshaw knows this, and frankly I think it's completely disrespectful that you are denying all accounts of this after I gave you the benefit of the doubt in my original post.

pirate said:
again tbf this does happen, take it from AUXCOM

regardless of whether or not rowtree is noclipping, this does happen
Everytime we ask for evidence of this people just go "well it happened" we've never seen this happen not while I've been a commander and I don't know who came up with this thing it's almost as bad as the GHOST exists to PK people crap. We can take that to a separate thread. Bennet and I have been looking for evidence of this forever and it's always the same four/five people who bring it up.

I'm not denying it though? I've literally never done what you're saying, or if I have, it's not been deliberate.

If you've, as you claim, spent time in observe watching me, then you'd know that I've literally been sat down in the basement of the metropol with a radio building my little bar or something like that on Industrial17.

For the past week, I've done that. For the past two weeks, I've done that.

On City8? I'm usually in observe since Dave stole muh top floor of the mall.

Spartan5150 said:
Everytime we ask for evidence of this people just go "well it happened" we've never seen this happen not while I've been a commander and I don't know who came up with this thing it's almost as bad as the GHOST exists to PK people crap. We can take that to a separate thread. Bennet and I have been looking for evidence of this forever and it's always the same four/five people who bring it up.
It's really hard to prove when it happens but you can just kind of tell when someone doesn't care whose roleplay they shit on if it scores them a commendation. I even reported one to you with full logs and you were like "take it 2 to the forums" and i was like "cba"

I've been asked to levy an opinion, therefore I'll try and be as impartial as possible.

Rowtree has shown himself in the past as being someone capable of running events and establishing meaningful interaction between characters whilst at the same times holding a certain capacity to pursue unsavory actions when it comes to something he opposes or as a reaction to perceived 'disrespect'. In the past I have indeed witnessed him harassing players over something trivial such as differences of opinion or other inconveniences, Spartan himself was actually a recipient of this treatment on numerous occasions from what I've personally observed. Issues with Rowtree largely stem from his unprofessional conduct, sure we all have a laugh now and again but I can't at this moment recall any admin of this iteration that engaged in such a brazen display as he has in the past.

Should he be removed? Not my place to say, but I'd caution against any drastic action without seeing through all the evidence and prior witness accounts.

Rowtree said:
I'm actually serious. I legitimately have no idea what you're talking about, honest to god and no bullshit.
I know for a fact you've done this, I saw you do it in the tunnels map with a bunch of undercover SID, i.e. noclipping while pursuing them. You did the same thing about 10 minutes later by sprinting across the map to exactly where Jackson was. I'm not saying you should be removed, but you have a precedent of using your admin abilities in dodgy ways.

Kill3456 said:
I've been asked to levy an opinion, therefore I'll try and be as impartial as possible.

Rowtree has shown himself in the past as being someone capable of running events and establishing meaningful interaction between characters whilst at the same times holding a certain capacity to pursue unsavory actions when it comes to something he opposes or as a reaction to perceived 'disrespect'. In the past I have indeed witnessed him harassing players over something trivial such as differences of opinion or other inconveniences, Spartan himself was actually a recipient of this treatment on numerous occasions from what I've personally observed. Issues with Rowtree largely stem from his unprofessional conduct, sure we all have a laugh now and again but I can't at this moment recall any admin of this iteration that engaged in such a brazen display as he has in the past.

Should he be removed? Not my place to say, but I'd caution against any drastic action without seeing through all the evidence and prior witness accounts.
And of course, I respect your opinion. The 'treatment' though as you say in regards to Spartan there was my disagreement with the idea of not using combine assets, but again that's been settled.
Vorti said:
I know for a fact you've done this, I saw you do it in the tunnels map with a bunch of undercover SID, i.e. noclipping while pursuing them. You did the same thing about 10 minutes later by sprinting across the map to exactly where Jackson was. I'm not saying you should be removed, but you have a precedent of using your admin abilities in dodgy ways.

Oh this thing! That issue, do you remember it? I do.

You claim that I noclipped halfway down a tunnel to pursue them. Incorrect. I made a wrong turn, I walked into an entirely empty room. I went into noclip to see if I'd actually gone the wrong way. I had. So I put myself back in the spot I'd noclipped from and went on my chase. Was that bad? One could see it as that. They still made it away though, didn't they.

As you claim however, me running straight to Jackson.

You are aware that the tunnel Jackson was in is literally the only way from spawn to the bar, right? That the tunnel Jackson was walking down is the only tunnel back to the bar, which of course was my destination seeing as I'd left Veteran with the task of watching Dalya, which he clearly failed at.

You then preceded to harrass and insult me over LOOC over this until I'd literally had enough.

Nobody has ever been able to push me to the point of legitimate blind anger, but your pathetic insults actually drew me to that.

So congrats for that by the way, Vorti.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread