Roster Admin Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
posting for Imp Imp :

Lowered activity for several days or so while I move back to college and reacclimate to a university schedule.

Will still be around, but less so as I move my stuff.

- Drewerth

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7dast 7dast resigns.

I am resigning from Admin, because I don't have the time or dedication to perform the job to the extent in which it deserves.

I also don't want to become one of those admins who sits in their position, collecting dust on LOA because I don't want to accept the fact I just don't care like

I used to 4-5 years ago, and I don't want to loser power.

Last edited:
maxresdefault.jpg

** Joanne Kim hands Johnston a chalice of Mannoroth's blood. "Drink."
] rpa_setusergroup johnston admin
You've set Johnston Johnston 's usergroup to administrator

I resign from all positions.

This has been a long time coming and I just don’t have the motivation to continue. School is starting back up for me and I don’t want to put out another fire on server every time I get on. It’s annoying and tiring. I’m applying for law school next semester and I don’t think I need the additional stress.

Honestly, I told someone the other day. I just don’t really enjoy role playing anymore. It doesn’t do it for me like it did when I was younger.

Thanks for the opportunity and best of luck guys. Stop trying to micromanage everything and just have fun tbh.

dee edit: go forth and obtain the spinal inplants
raklo: 4EF2447D-E29D-4F8F-B735-E8513C49A450.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
reduced activity (again), got behind on classwork the last week

still will be around but just not nearly as much as i have been

Going on a brief LOA. I'm still around enough to answer questions, though I might not get to them immediately or I might have to refer you to someone else.

Last LOA I took wasn't really much of an LOA, that was as much my fault as it was external factors, so this time I'm actually going to try and take some time for myself. I'm still gonna poke in and help manage factions (especially smugglers) but I also need some time for myself or I will burn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread