Roster Admin Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's right..a little bit. Just got the server wrong.

TRP-Community Leaders
skylion skylion

moxedit: pogchamp
catedit: based
kemedit:

miguhedit: we were minging in ccr just a few years ago tf happened to u
kiwedit: ptd
snapedit: what happened to the man who played akiyama shinzo... congrats!

Last edited by a moderator:
E-LOA. Coronavirus making fella work extreme overtime right now etc.

8BE024F31042E9ACBB57E3B3FFE8D1E16F4B25CD

Better late than never.

Internet is a fuck atm and has been for a while now. Some people already know but I just wanna throw it to the wind that I won’t be active on the server for a wee bit. Didn’t think I’d be w/o internet for this long so I didn’t think to post sooner.

In the meantime I’ll try and maintain some admin presence on my phone. Contact me on discord (slug#8924) if you need anything regarding the CA or chase down my secretary Linux Linux in character for IC stuff that his character would then relay to my administrator.

i'll have less server presence for a while, likely around a month. been meaning to wrap up shadowbringers for FFXIV & bannerlord released literally a day after i resubbed.
doesn't mean i won't be around or available, though; feel free to poke me if you need anything.

There's a lot of new blood (and old additions) on the roster and the server is a lot healthier than it was before.

I still remember rocking it at 10-15 players and the team, as a whole, working in tandem to nurture it back to the forties -- then to what we have now.

Thank you for giving me a chance to moderate.

Resigning from HL2 admin.

napedit: take care. I’ll never stop hunting Lorraine
erkedit: im going to miss u
madedit: godspeed trooper :(
wheatedit: thanks for everything <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread