Roster Admin Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resigning from all positions on TRP effective immediately.

TRP isn't really providing me with the same sense of depth and satisfaction it did nearly two whole years ago, but I've made a lot of good memories along the way that won't soon be forgotten.

The opportunity was fun while it lasted, but I'm struggling to find the motivation to continue.

Resigning from TRP admin. Unfair to the team that I won't have priorities to help bringing the server back around to full swing when pop's starting to pick back up. Going to focus on HL2 from here on out.

Thanks guys!

My activity's been completely sparse on HL2 for a while now. I thought that staying at school until late in the night would be the exception this semester, but it's become the rule. I'm resigning.

Shoutout to each and every single one of you on the team. There's a lot of giga-brains at this community and I'm glad to have been at least a small part of it.

snuge;
tenor.gif
mwah

ryan;
with the fall of west rome, the east now rises

heaven can wait

nb;

Last edited by a moderator:
I resign from TRP admin.

Originally went on LOA but life's taken over so I am not going to be returning. I don't like being LOA for many months so I think it's time to say goodbye, for now!

I have come to the point where I have told the stories I wanted to tell. Both my chars stories and general storylines. I thank you all for being there with me roleplaying them out. The abrupt end of old TRP left me with a lot of stories and concepts I really wanted to play out and you have all made that possible.

Until I have another story to tell, Elf signing off.

Midterms are over and Spring Break is upon me.

I'm leaving the state to go to Colorado to snowboard and visit my girlfriend.

I'll be back on the 10th of March. Hope everyone has a good few weeks.

Much love.

:friendly:

Due to the timely untimely demise of my 10 year old laptop, I’m on extended LOA from server stuff until I can find a replacement. Probably going to build a desktop with tax refund money but we’ll see.

I’ll continue to manage Navajo stuff via forums and discord.

Last edited:
Steppin down from TRP admin. My interest has been waning pretty substantially as of late and I got some big life changes coming up soon so I won't be active even if I wanted to be

o7 old friend

Demoted from Shadow Admin to HL2 Admin.

Popo still lingers in the shadows somewhere, allegedly.

shinzoedit: popo you lucky bastard

Removed.

moxedit: fUcKING FINALLY !!!!!!!!

saltyedit: thank god this fucking monster is gone.

wheatedit: the coup is underway...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread