Roster Admin Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
To TRP Trial Admins

Cindy Cindy
Fastard Fastard

thanos.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Already unofficially, but I'm going on LOA from server matters for the holidays. Feel free to reach out on forums, SF or Disc if you need something since I'll be around still.

LOA for holiday period, dog chewed the 135w power supply for my Pavilion 15 and I won't be able to order till I'm paid in a few days. Would be grateful for any suggestions on cheaper alternatives to this.

Confirming the official return of HL2RP with the below team with likely some more to follow.

Half-Life 2 Roleplay

Administrators

Trial Administrators
  • @Admin

From my own perspective HL2 is back but I'm not placing the strong expectations I expected of it in the previous launch, if it works here it works, if it doesn't that's honestly alright. I have no doubts the people chosen will do their best to make sure it works just like the previous team did.

Expect rules and standards to solidify as the team meets to discuss things going forward. There may be some changes in the CCA, CA and over all resistance methods going forward etc. Expect those Sci-Fi events previously teased to just be done because at this point I don't want to wait around until the servers in a 'good' spot to do them - I just want to see them done and encourage the team to get them done.

Enjoy HL2.

Last edited:
With my interests and dedications completely set toward HL2RP, I'd rather not double-dip my adminship when I won't have the drive to contribute forth to one of those servers as much as I once did. Henceforth, I resign from TRP admin & any obligations regarding SkyNET/infiltrator leadership. Ultimately, I know that TRP will still be around no matter what, but HL2 won't be around unless some serious effort is made to keep it around.

Thank you to Elfangor Elfangor kiwi kiwi Mongoose Mongoose Chad Chad kelso kelso & skylion skylion of whom were always a great deal of help to me, both as fellow admins, fellow roleplayers and especially as friends.

Last edited:
E-LOA due to sudden, unexpected IRL complications.

I'll pop back in once that's taken care of, but as a player until another review from the current admin team to take me back into the fold. I won't be able to administrate until said time.

Resigning from HL2.

Been contemplating this quite a bit recently as my life has been a tad bit stressful because I've been trying to pursue my dream job. Between that and other IRL stuff I no longer have the time to put into the server that I'd like to and my activity on the server has shown that. Definitely happy that HL2 has had it's rise again and hoping that it stays that way. Might pop my head in again at some point if things slow down but for now I really should focus on what's in front of me.

Grateful I got the chance to admin again and lead JUDGE! I only wish I had as much time as I had back in November to mess around and have fun on here.

Best of luck to the rest of the admin team! I'm sure you guys will do great.

i resign from hl2 (again) cus i havent even gotten on more than once since the server came back up. still burnt out from eternity but at least this time i get to resign without worrying about server stability :)

not a resignation post :)
i'm on "LOA" until the 8th of february because i'm writing my semester finals in that week and i'm gonna be focusing on studying for those.
quotation marks because i might pop in every now and then, but i'll be focusing on uni for obvious reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread