zippo raid

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pirate

friend
Sep 8, 2011
OOC Name: zippo raid
SteamID: No idea
Character Name: n/a
What happened: Shameless abuse/harassment/roleplay disruption
Time it happened: 10 PM CST

Some minge was punchwhoring adderall somewhere. Adderall was roleplaying; he DMed the minge for disrupting his roleplay.

Zippo decides the only viable course of action is to ban Adderall for 15 minutes without bothering to look into it, which is just long enough to end whatever roleplay is going on and just short enough to dismiss with "ah it's only 15 minutes lad."

He proceeded to stroke himself about it in OOC; the following exchange occurred, leading to zippo raid deciding to permaban me for taking exception to his nonsense:

WiSEGUY banned Geraldo Idna for 15 minutes (RDM during high pop).
CCA.C17-HAMMER.02.88013: [OOC] i don't care who his friends are or what the context was or who he was fucking around with
Katyusha Maksimova ("beard"): [TO ADMINS] whyd u ban him for shooting someone who was punchwhoring
CCA.C17-HAMMER.02.88013: [OOC] cause there's /a for a reason
CCA.C17-HAMMER.02.88013: [OOC] not scroll wheel
Katyusha Maksimova: [OOC] be honest here would u have bothered responding because in my experience the answers no u wouldnt have lol
CCA.C17-HAMMER.02.88013: [OOC] u don't me then i live to ban retards like that pal
Katyusha Maksimova ("beard"): [TO ADMINS] awful lot of them around if uve got such dedication
CCA.C17-HAMMER.02.88013: [OOC] i said it once i'm over picking through situations and playing detective cause somebody wants to try to solve things themselves, we stopped talking to eachother long ago over this pirate and it still causes the same dumb bullshit
Katyusha Maksimova ("beard"): [TO ADMINS] then stop being so fuckn lazy and do ur job instead ofb anning roleplayers 4 reacting negatively to havin their rp disrupted
Katyusha Maksimova ("beard"): [TO ADMINS] ive been an admin, i get it, its real easy to lose touch with player issues when uve got the ban stick urself
Katyusha Maksimova ("beard"): [TO ADMINS] but im tellin u nobodys thinking "ah gee i better call an admin" when admins dont fucking answer half the time as retard #9 billion for that day is doing the same thing
CCA.C17-HAMMER.02.88013: [OOC] pirate dunno why you're calling me lazy when i received no /a about it besides my own intuition of hearing gunshots in the distance on my CP now please shut the fuck up about it i really don't care your friend is in a timeout
Katyusha Maksimova ("beard"): [TO ADMINS] you are being lazy because you cba to investigate the issue and instead just issue bans based on limited console feedback
Katyusha Maksimova ("beard"): [TO ADMINS] then get mouthy and condescending in ooc when people tell u to fuck off
[PM from CCA.C17-HAMMER.02.88013] i'm lazy because thats some shit i don't have to go sniffing down the pipeline of it's called /a for us it's simple dude i'm not backtracking through RDM logs
[PM from CCA.C17-HAMMER.02.88013] don't do it plain and simple i'm done arguing get mad all you want over some dumb shit
[PM to CCA.C17-HAMMER.02.88013] lmao ur still a fuckin retard nice 2 know
WiSEGUY permabanned Katyusha Maksimova (please fuck off for good already).
Disconnect: Banned for 0 minutes by WiSEGUY (please fuck off for good already).

blooregardo, being of sound mind and body, unbans me, since that's fucking ridiculous. Why should zippo raid get to openly insult and taunt players, then issue personally charged bans when it naturally comes back around to him?

I get back on and resume my roleplay. This lasts five, maybe ten minutes--

Disconnect: Banned for 0 minutes by WiSEGUY (ban evasion).

Dear zippo raid: I am sincerely sorry for interrupting your monthly 2 hours on-server with a question about the value of issuing bans to people who are roleplaying for shooting people who are disrupting the roleplay. You decided to get snotty and self-important with me so I responded in kind. Treat players better if you don't want to get called a retard.

Dishing out disruptive bans to roleplayers who are trying to roleplay, not bothering fucking anyone, is retarded. You are an admin. Your job here is to protect and foster story development on server. Preferentially targeting roleplayers with disproportionate punishments and acting like a fucking prick when other players question you isn't the way to do your job.

You could never even be fucked to take care of the guy Adderall DMed in the first place, who is still running around the server as of my banning, but good thing you got rid of those pesky roleplayers, right?

Like I said, I have been an admin. It's very easy to go "oh call an admin xd" when you haven't had to do that yourself for two years. Unfortunately admin responses do not come immediately and nobody wants to put their roleplay on pause while "gentleman joe" mashes them with his fist swep. But this isn't an issue for you, because you're a) never on the server and b) don't have to worry about admin response times the few times you are.

At present I've got roleplay on pause because you're hellbent on permabanning me every time someone else unbans me since I had the ~nerve~ to insult you when you decided you were gonna treat me like shit. I'd like to get back to it tonight.

Last edited:
im more interested in this gentleman joe guy do you think he'll be my friend?

Seriously, Zippo, you're my boy, but you gotta give Pirate some slack.

I do feel that I must state that Geraldo Idna was just speaking with someone as, "Jerry Arnold", AKA Jason1220, walked up to him and began to minge punch him. He responded by shooting him. Jason returned and began minge punching his friend. He knocked him out with a stun baton. When Jason had risen, here's what happened.

Jerry Arnold: BITCH
Trey Richelieu: [LOCAL-OOC] FUCK OFF
Eric Richardson: [LOCAL-OOC] Patrick!
** Diederik Hagen "Yes." Diederik's hand holds onto Trey's a moment after Trey releases, his grip firm enough to hold without signifigant resistance. The added grip however lasts only a moment longer before releasing. "Yes, as I hear it there is a signifigant need of my efforts."
Eric Richardson: [LOCAL-OOC] Dont minge
Horace Walters: [LOCAL-OOC] Uhhhhhh
Jerry Arnold: THANKS
Jerry Arnold: PATRICK
Eric Richardson: [LOCAL-OOC] Patrick!
Eric Richardson: [LOCAL-OOC] Dont minge punch
Jerry Arnold: THANKS
Trey Richelieu: [YELL] //stop

Patrick and Jerry began minge punching Trey. An admin later kicked them both.

Good thing the heroic zippo raid stepped in to defend those brave contributors to our ham lamb 2 role playing server from the abusive hands of the malicious adderall

i honestly didn't know he was a hl2 admin. i thought he was an srp one.

memes aside, this 0 to 100 stuff is a bit much. its less of cutting slack for pirate and more like not being a malicious cunt when someone tries to have a civil conversation.

no one has unbanned pirate yet.................
i know your here bloo
edit: i dont understand why you guys are rating me dumb, im asking why the fuck pirate is still perma banned

Bloo unbanned me before and zippo re-perma'd me a few minutes later, which is why this became a forum issue

He is obviously not going to let this go without a shitfest even though we tried

pirate, I don't know when it was now we last talked and you removed me from Steam after getting banned long ago by some other admin for similar bullshit and in fact I think that's happened to you maybe three or four times since (even by Dave himself lol) so it's hard to keep track, but my problem with you is always the same. You'll take matters into your own hands because you think it's the right thing to do or whatever but while it may not seem like a bad idea to blow gentleman joe away on the spot it sets the possibility of a whole slew of dumb shit to unfold that shouldn't to begin with and that we as an admin team have to shovel through a lot of the time. The fact of the matter is you once again reared your head into business it didn't belong into and for some reason unbeknownst to me made it your mission to go above and beyond what would be a handled situation because you feel there was some unjust underlying theme like we're too lazy to do our jobs or hate you or something. Of all the people in TnB I feel you and I have a lot in common and sometimes I miss our old buddy Steam chats but that doesn't excuse the way you act on-server and towards the people in charge of doing what you're attempting to do with your SWEPs (not you I know, but essentially what the person was doing you vehemently fought for and finally broke my back over).

You claim I don't care enough to investigate, but that's exactly what I had done -- adderall had been banned for 15 minutes for knowing better than to take matters into his own hands (as you do too) and both of the people you also claim weren't handled had been kicked once someone with common sense actually filed in a /a report about them. I even gave Albino shit about not giving the other players a good kick reason because I don't agree with randomly kicking/banning people, even dumbass gentleman joe. I banned adderall for a 15-minute timeout because as a flagged Civil Protection unit at the time I had heard a slew of unreported shots no other unit could confirm when asked about them over our radio. I stopped mid-RP to have to check my console to see if someone was being dumb again. Isn't this a point where I can cry the "my roleplay is ruined" card too? I'm feeling some serious deja vu here because instead of banning you over something JUST like this that happened a year and a half ago in the Outlands I simply stepped off, hands up and let you do your thing until now. I said fuck it, right? Why's it my business if people think pirate is right. Maybe I am just being a tightass... Except you've been banned and unbanned with the premise to be on "thin ice" like four times since by entirely different groups of other admins and I've had no part in any of those situations because a lot of the time I don't want to go out of my way to pin someone down and permanently take them off a server for storytelling, especially you considering this dumb beef that is really just me not feeling like dealing with your nuttiness over the smallest little thing you fly off the handle over like usual.

However, when you eventually come back around at me and go psycho to the point of talking shit and wishing I die in car accidents at my real-life workplace over IC events (you'd known I was a driver for Audi, funny how it's the first thing you directly ask me about too after not talking to me for over a year) as well as every type of personal insult under the sun both to my face and behind my back out-of-character there's only so much I can take hearing or reading about before I have to do finally do something about you and stop shaking my head from the sidelines. There's been multiple threads about you in the administration forums and my only post recently was finally a quick re-cap of my small beef with you from long ago and the notion that I'm not bothering with making the next thread to "keep an eye on you", I'm just gonna handle it how I would anyone else with as shitty of a track record and who's been given so many chances.

edit: for clarity purposes down below, the only reason I didn't get to kick the idiots and AlbinoGlowstick did instead is because I was fetching the TnB Guide links for them and he just kicked them with no reason whatsoever. also please get the facts straight because there's not one person on TnB I'd wish real life death upon over some goofy shit that happened on the server, no less that happened over IC circumstances.

Last edited:
You permabanned me for calling you a retard after you declared (unprompted) that you don't give a shit about the context involved when banning someone who was roleplaying for shooting a punchwhore (and thereafter refusing to deal with him, hence another admin had to do it)

Isn't it kind of your job to give a shit about the context? Like, I'm pretty sure that as an admin-- that's literally the thing you volunteered to do, right? I'm pretty sure it's been proven time and time again that robotically enforcing rules without putting any effort into it is way way more harmful than not doing any administrating at all.

Then you re-permabanned me when another admin unbanned me. I'd done nothing to provoke you the second time. I just went back to my spot and picked up RP with benji again and boom there it was.

This isn't a "small thing," I was in the middle of something and so was adderall when you forced him out for an exceedingly minor thing and you are taking it upon yourself to override your peers and stomp me out because there's nothing they can really do about it

Don't act like you never shit-talk people, behind their backs or otherwise. It's no secret that I don't like you, but I tried to set that aside and get along with you this go around (hence the casual shoutbox chat about your driving for Audi) and you decided to drag up shit from over a year ago and permaban me for swiping back at you

You and you alone caused this whole issue. I don't think it's unrealistic to expect admins to look into things before issuing bans. I really don't, because when you can't be fucked to ask about the context, roleplay gets killed. All you had to do was fly over to adderall (which you would've had to do anyway had he reported it first) and ask what was up before busting out the hammer. This isn't a case of mass rdm where it's obvious something nasty is up just by looking at the console and you have to act fast. You could easily have gone the whole night without noticing it and there would've been no consequences.

Instead you stubbornly refused to admit to having done anything wrong and ultimately permabanned me for what is honestly a very very light insult. You clearly intend for this ban to stick. I don't think i'm the one who's flying off the handle here. I'm pissed and I have a right to be. I was doing shit, good shit, and now it looks like that's over, so yeah I'm pretty fucking hot right now. You on the other hand massively overreacted and are still massively overreacting.

Last edited:
no one has unbanned pirate yet.................
i know your here bloo
edit: i dont understand why you guys are rating me dumb, im asking why the fuck pirate is still perma banned

there's nothing that can be accomplished by a back-and-forth ban-unban pissing contest.

I've made my stance clear with the first unban: I disagree with Zippo and I think it's bullshit pretense for a ban, whether it's pirate or anyone else.

I don't agree with the banning or removal of Zippo either, because I still think the both of them are adult enough to work this out like men.

Last edited:
The administration team has made it abundantly clear, especially to you given that you have the highest tendency to ignore calling admins, that "vigilantism" when dealing with minges isn't tolerated. Knocking them out is maybe the only accepted option, but in an ideal situation, you call an admin and wait a bit. I don't know how many admins were on an hour ago, but I see a handful on now that could have responded, even if Zippo had chose not to, but I doubt he was the only one on. Certainly whenever I'm on and I see an /a for an admin, at least one admin will always respond or ask that another responds if they're doing something, and the only offense we, as a team, sometimes do is fail to /pm the requesting player because we instead just fly over and watch the supposed minge or person that needs to be taken care of. Just because a number of the team are numb and try to tolerate your past instances doesn't mean that extends to other players like Adderall.

As far as your behavior goes and how Zippo treated you, I already told him that a permanent removal was a bit excessive, but he is right that any other player who repeatedly calls an admin lazy, a retard, and tells them how to do their job typically would get a temporary removal. How often do you see any other player fill OOC and Admin chat (if you had access to see it, I suppose) with belligerent shit like that? Minges who do it get dealt with a ban, and I definitely don't see any of the dozens upon dozens of RPers in the server ever try to criticize the team like that. If anyone has misgivings, they don't air it out by flaming or calling an admin a retard expecting that to help their argument. I get that being an admin isn't something in of itself that requires that you respect them, but this isn't like we're dealing with Aftershock or Lil B (neither of which openly attack any of the admins, they just laugh and taunt because they know their immune, which is something you share to an extent).

Anyways, long story short, Adderall's short ban is because he killed a minge and made no effort to report it. It was fair. A permanent ban in your case was a bit much, but you should have expected to get some sort of response, Zippo just doesn't have the tolerance that some of us try to extend to you.

I eally don't think i was being very belligerente

Katyusha Maksimova: [OOC] be honest here would u have bothered responding because in my experience the answers no u wouldnt have lol
CCA.C17-HAMMER.02.88013: [OOC] u don't me then i live to ban retards like that pal
Katyusha Maksimova ("beard"): [TO ADMINS] awful lot of them around if uve got such dedication

this might have been a bit out of line but its' not like i launched into this flaming him, it was a fair question, zippo without prompt immediately stated going like "YEAH I DONT CARE ABOUT THE CONTEXT HEHH" before i even said anything so dont act like he didn't have a hand in it

There's absolutely no reason zippo raid couldnt have replied to me civilly but he didn't want to, i am really not hard to talk to but one surfire way to get me fired up is "I'm better than you, u mad?"

I don't really understand why it's such a sin to kill minges when they're being disruptive. It's not like the minge can't respawn, and it's not like a deliberate griefer has any high-quality roleplay that's being eviscerated because his ragdoll got blown across the map.

The zero-tolerance policy on it is destructive and counterproductive.

e: If there's a level-headed reason besides a blanket "no kill" rule, then by all means please explain, but I don't really see one.

When did I "openly insult and taunt players"? I knew it was adderall, a prominent roleplayer on the server and wanted others to know I don't care if you're retarded or not, there are rules for a reason. For clarity purposes, the only reason I didn't get to kick the idiots and AlbinoGlowstick did instead is because I was fetching the TnB Guide links for them and he just kicked them with no reason whatsoever. Also please get the facts straight because there's not one person on TnB I'd wish real life death upon over some goofy shit that happened on the server, no less that happened over IC circumstances. I said everything else I needed to above.

I never wished death on you for ic shit lol I commented off hand once that maybe you'd eventually wreck one of the customer cars you street race which was definiely far out of line but it was in response to OOC antagonism.

I freely admit i have no filter and I say stupid shit all the time especially when im pissed and sthree glasses deep in captain morgan and I'm sorry and i've apologized for it before and I'e been doing my best to think before i speak this go around but when you get someone mad they do things they dont do when they arent mad

I don't really understand why it's such a sin to kill minges when they're being disruptive. It's not like the minge can't respawn, and it's not like a deliberate griefer has any high-quality roleplay that's being eviscerated because his ragdoll got blown across the map.

The zero-tolerance policy on it is destructive and counterproductive.

e: If there's a level-headed reason besides a blanket "no kill" rule, then by all means please explain, but I don't really see one.
We put the whole no kill part since gunshots are highly disruptive and causes the issue of people never sure if something is IC or OOC.

We put the whole no kill part since gunshots are highly disruptive and causes the issue of people never sure if something is IC or OOC.

I mean, sure, but something else that's equally as disruptive is getting bludgeoned to unconsciousness by some dude who probably doesn't know what RP is, and for that register doesn't want to know. It's also not difficult to follow up with "// had to merk some punchwhore, shots were OOC."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread