zippo raid

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The rule against killing minges is because of what Zippo already said himself, that it breeds situations that could otherwise be avoided and almost certainly ruins any potential chance of converting a minge into a potentially decent player in the community. While obviously not always the case, a number of the admins and long time players join the server and have been some of the stupidest shits when they first joined. If the person was bothering Adderall and pirate, an admin could have been called, would have flown over after 10 or 15 seconds, taken another 30 seconds to monitor the situation, and then likely taken him aside to try and explain whatever the issue was. Instead Adderall shot him, the minge decided to get angry, and then started harassing them again, causing the debacle that led to them getting kicked by Albino. I get that the immediate return is removing the minge from your bubble, but that's not the best solution for them or for the potential community. Albino's reasoning above is one small part of the overall reasoning, at least as far as I'm concerned, since that extends to general OOC use of the gun, not just killing minges (like Zippo originally said, does he not have fair rights saying Adderall and the others disrupted his RP?).

I wasn't involved in adderall merking the minge, I just asked why he was banned for it because i think it's silly to ban someone who's roleplaying for rdming someone who was actively trying to disrupt it. Because thats just as disruptive as what the retard ws doing to begin with. It's not good for the server either.

I was across the map roleplaying with benji

and again i'll say that zippo having to fly over when he sees adderall dmed that guy is no more disruptive than him having to fly over had adderall hypothetically sent in an /a. He wouldve had to pause his rp either way, so should we just start banning players for using /a?

I don't know, man, I don't think it's as black-and-white as you're making it out to be. Most stupid shits who join an RP server and later become great usually are a lot less... disruptive? when they first join, and it's pretty reflective of vested interests when they start spamming M1 as opposed to doing something less destructive and obnoxious. Despite what most believe minges aren't retarded (usually) and can usually apply enough critical thinking to decide whether or not it's a good idea to go around hitting people.

And re: gunshots being disruptive, like I said, it's simple enough to say "hey, sorry about the gunshots, they were OOC." Annoying, but so is waiting like a bitch and taking it when you're getting slowly knocked out.

If God didn't want me to blam minges he wouldn't have invented the left mouse button.

e: The remarks about calling an admin are fair, but it's arguably a lot less deconstructive to RP to take five seconds to merk him, call an /a and say "hey, this minge was doing shit, I shot him" and then get back to business from the way I see it. This is not to mention that admins don't always respond in a timely manner - I can say this because I used to be an admin and saw it all the time, and was entirely as guilty of it as anybody else. People aren't always in "admin mode" or aren't always with their full attention on /a.

I mean if someone goes "/a help this minge is assaulting me" FIRST but I take a bit too long and they end up killing them (preferably silently too, since even if people go //ooc shots guys, that still aids to the horrible mindset of asking if shit is OOC or IC) I usually don't have an issue since I know who the problem child is. Usually when people just shoot people it causes more issues on our end. I won't go into full details since that's not really the point of this thread.

is it not a fair guess that if adderall has dmed soccersteven7 that adderall probably isnt the one going on a malicious swep rampage

I never wished death on you for ic shit lol I commented off hand once that maybe you'd eventually wreck one of the customer cars you street race which was definiely far out of line but it was in response to OOC antagonism.

I freely admit i have no filter and I say stupid shit all the time especially when im pissed and sthree glasses deep in captain morgan and I'm sorry and i've apologized for it before and I'e been doing my best to think before i speak this go around but when you get someone mad they do things they dont do when they arent mad

Seeing everything else you've misconstrued to make yourself look like a martyr in this thread compared to the truth of the situation and where my position is in it I think you're more fucked up than that bottle of Captain's got you if you think I'll take your word over what you said over what someone else told me. I don't know where you came up with "OOC antagonism" either because all I did was IC actions for an event to help portray a darker approach to a public hanging event than what you had secretly prepared yourself for your own character to do or whatever and you went psychotic in a Steam chat about my personal life. You've gone on countless tirades like this. I don't really care for further specifics because quite frankly you shouldn't be saying shit about me period.

Everything else you're saying that's just as easy to do instead of what I did still disrupts RP if we wanna go to that extent. You're not special on a roleplay server for roleplaying. Even Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dumb who adderall killed probably think they're roleplaying (about as well as a potato, admittedly) until you took it into your hands to knowingly break a rule to counter their rules being unknowingly broken. Extra administration process shouldn't happen or be any longer than it has to be, so banning both of adderall and the idiot with/without the full story helps prevent further cases like this from happening and might let others know that taking things into your own hands isn't a good idea. I'll tell you what though, if more admins stopped sitting on the fence and dropped the hammer on occurrences like this I bet we'd see a lot less dumb shit from happening as well, which is absurd to begin with that some admins will cater to players' dipshittery as much as they do to let people think this is okay at all to begin with. I've never tolerated it and never will if I'm able to catch it when it's as open-and-close as I did.

Pirate knows better and I'm not about to give him his fifth or so chance of stomping on cracked ice, especially after what I knew he's said about me to others and his past interactions with the admin team.

I have literally nil idea of what youre talking about with regards to any kind of public hanging??? I never denied that i said that and it was wrong and I said it was wrong then but don't act like it was in response to your ic actions because i honestly cannot name your characters except the unit you were on earlier today and kickflip who as far back as I can remember has never been involved with anything that could even maybe kind of lead to a public hanging.

o hI remember what youre talking about, tjis was when you interrupted an event abotu a captured rebel being put on display by making a throwaway black stereotype character, knocking out the rebel character with a bottle for no reason while i was mid-RP with her, and then staging a poster riot

I think what i said at the time was that a non-admin wouldn't have gotten away with that and I was pretty pissed so there was probably some fire shit talking involved with it too

I have literally nil idea of what youre talking about with regards to any kind of public hanging??? I never denied that i said that and it was wrong and I said it was wrong then but don't act like it was in response to your ic actions because i honestly cannot name your characters except the unit you were on earlier today and kickflip who as far back as I can remember has never been involved with anything that could even maybe kind of lead to a public hanging.

It wasn't a public hanging, I'm sorry. I remember it now perfectly, there was a public execution event where Decibelle's CA would execute an event rebel (I forget who it was played by but the crowd was told they killed citizens) via a revolver. The CPs forced the citizens to line up to spit/kick the event rebel one-by-one and I thought that was stupid-- angry mobs don't line up single file. I made a douchebag blackshirt loyalist event character ala Sym's fanatics and stepped out of the line and began instigating the line of citizens to get angrier via /y, to question their morality further. I had my character throw a bottle at the prisoner which "ruined" your emoted moment of you offering a cigarette to the event rebel at the front of the line. This caused you to go off like I said into a psychotic fit to Chico in Steam about me to which to this day I still have no clue where it came from. I was ready to ban you then but like I said I've held back for over a year and a half because I didn't want this bullshit to go down but something's got to give.

it wasn't a psychotic fit, just a few angry words because a rare opportunity to show some kind of passive resistance with a character who's not exactly actively a rebel was spoiled with a johnson-tier interruption that anyone else would have (and should have) been banned for

Sorry you think that way but this is a collaborative story-telling server, not a singleplayer one. You can think what you want about the situation and I'll think my own but I wouldn't have banned anyone for stepping out and doing what I'd done there and I only did it with the pretense that for once, the Union was allowing citizens to finally administer a justice of their own. In fact the CPs forcing an angry line is far more awkward than anything you could've thought I was trying to do unless you're seriously that upset someone hit off their /me before you did.

What an asinine response

I was angry because you hijacked an event to put yourself in the spoltight and ruined it for others and i was mid-emote with the character you winged a bottle at and proceeded to incite a poster riot over

the fact that you were under no obligation or expectation to act like a human (and therefore played a caricature) due to being an admin on a throwaway character spoiled the atmosphere and it made decibelle pretty upset too

I never once tried putting myself in a spotlight; admittedly I play antagonistic characters and if you're going to put IC issues into OOC again I don't know what to tell you. Sorry for using /y when no one else was. I didn't know RP was supposed to be pre-written a certain way.

You do and you're good at it but in this case you were playing an antagonistic cardboard cutout who came to exist in that moment and flashed out of existence afterward

you did something completely ridiculous, stole the show, turned it into a tard fest, and left the people who were trying to roleplay with it wondering what the fuck to do next

You do and you're good at it but in this case you were playing an antagonistic cardboard cutout who came to exist in that moment and flashed out of existence afterward

you did something completely ridiculous, stole the show, turned it into a tard fest, and left the people who were trying to roleplay with it wondering what the fuck to do next

Once again you're misconstruing things. I've played Chet for awhile now (who isn't even a black guy, despite your previous Johnston comparisons and insults of calling me a wigger in the shoutbox) who you even yourself have had previous encounters on as other characters such as Iskra I believe in the train station of City 18 (yeah, when's the last time we played there huh, exists and doesn't exist right) alongside my partner for most things like this we do, Cheebah Cheetah. Right.

I'm done arguing.

well I'm still permabanned so what do you expect me to do now

am I seriously going to have to dump the CA, abandon all my plotlines across like 8 different characters and peace out again because I called you a retard?

What the fuck is this vigilantism shit? I barely read this tangential shitshow but I'm tired of this prattling about how its a "collaborative storytelling server" after trying to justify a person attacking someone trying to RP with a fist swep as "unknowingly breaking the rules." Last I checked, you fucks are quick to declare ignorance isn't an excuse in any other situation.

What a retarded permaban, that you are unwilling to account for after declaring that youre unwilling to argue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread