Content TnB Content Packs

the TRP radio and ammo models are from SRP megapack so "everything you need to play TRP" is misleading :rolleyes::(

Left a warning about megapack3, even though it seems dumb to leave the link I'm just not removing it for future reference.
The 3rd part of the HL2/TRP megapack contains scripts and vehicles that have been long broken for GM12 and now GM13 of course, so I'd advise that you do not install that content.

Additionally, know that the first and second part of the megapack CAN be made into a modular, thus more convenient, addon format: simply add an addon.txt with some info in it (grab it from another addon) and place it in the same addon folder with "models" and "materials"; very simple, and lets you move TnB content without having to go seek each model, etc.

beasty177 said:
Umm I tried the link and it doesn't work please help?

Yeah, with me the downloads seem to take a while to actually register or something. Just be patient, watch a video or something. They'll download eventually.

That would be content from other games, Cathedron. If you have CSS, EP1, EP2, confirm that they're fully downloaded and mounted in GMod. If you don't have them, you should try to pick them up. I think there's also an exploit with the dedicated server module that you can use to acquire the content but I don't know about that since I own all of them.

Please upload this texture:
lzh220m.jpg

I was getting tired of seeing holes in the head of my model so I remade female_33.
Download link(434kb)
Includes 01 and 03 versions. Nothing special, shouldn't require any additional textures. 03m version soon. Contact me if there are any issues.

El Pepso said:
Please upload this texture:
lzh220m.jpg

Still need this. I believe the missing texture is called spr.vmt. If anyone has that, please upload it. It should be in the materials/models/weapons/v_models/famasBRII_tactical folder.

e; nevermind i got it

Hi.

When will the new models (specifically female 81-15) be released on the megapack? We've been waiting patiently for a while now for them to be added to the Megapack download.

Thanks.

Ummm, I can see every thing but the entity bush and its prop self, I cant see walls, fire places, some other thing on the map rp_garbage I have EP2 and EP1. I installed all the mega packs and the stalker content, I installed like shown, I can see the models like players and crap I can see the truck and a few other props but most are ERRORs or pink and black like one of the player models that got removed from the server I guess because a player said it was removed, I installed the vendux file, it didn't do much. Now I'm waiting for assistance on this. If you have team viewer and Skype add me my name is XxoenoexX I'll give you team viewer info through there. Thanks for reading please respond.

Are you sure they are mounted? Sometimes you need to do it manually, even if it is installed.

After opening Gmod, on the bottom right of the screen there is an icon - i think it is a controller or something - that lets you select which content is mounted.

Yeah I enabled them, I just cant see fences nor the bushes in the modification, I see the model of bushes but there pink and black, I can see the costume trees, grass, and others in color and not errors, well the things next to the fences of the mini duty base at spawn then the gate then inside there's ERRORs everywhere inside the duty base, if you can please do add me on Skype so we can team viewer if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread