Content TnB Content Packs

Got it to work, thanks so much, I was placing them in the wrong directory, and when I switched it the models started showing up. Now I just gotta fix the map textures and I'll be set.

Hello all! This is my first post so I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I am having some issues. Bushes, fences, trucks, and some walls are purple and black checkered. There are also some errors. I have all of these downloads installed and Half Life 2, HL2 Ep.1 and Ep.2. Is there anything else I need or can download to fix this? Any help is appreciated!

View attachment 1225 That you see right there is a attempt on the content for HL2RP.... It says it's downloading with 500 kb/s but it's paused aswell.... Can I have the old download for the content? Please :)

Attachments

• Problem.jpg
    Problem.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 4
El Pepso said:
Hit the 'Resume' button.

Unsubscribed and resubscribed. It's currently Downloading. Will edit if über failure.

ALL OF THE SUDDEN. Stopped downloading when it said there was 68.5 MB to download. Now it says 24 mb out of 24 mb. View attachment 1226

Attachments

• 31490376.jpg
    31490376.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 3
seva_madscientist

missing from SRP

Drakens uploaded the model and some other textures, however it is still missing the mask, tubes going to the back and boots.

These are most likely used from other models.

LpSilent said:
Cool, I will be sure to download them, Tomorrow, want to play some HL2:RP ON Taco :)

HL2RP is currently being rebuilt. It'll be a while 'till we're open for business again, but that being said, I'm already looking forward to seeing you on our server.

127814606985.jpg

Can we clean this list up a bit?

I'm a former RDA and seasoned member of the community and even I'm having a tough time trying to get all of the content in order to play SRP. I can't imagine how a new player must feel.

Users who are viewing this thread