Content TnB Content Packs

taconbanana.com/files will be going down sometime very soon(within 24 hours). I'm working on a replacement system where people actually have to be registered on the forums in order to download files, and with a maximum daily quota(large enough to download the packs).

If you need anything, grab it off there while you can.

We're currently hosting our megapacks for over 50 scumbag communities who are collectively using 1.5 terabytes or more of our bandwidth every month by linking directly to our files.
So yeah, that will probably speed up the forums a bit.

...okay something's wrong ill fix it in a bit

temporary links in the main post until then

added a gentle notice to the top of the thread and updated the link to hl2's content pack. will be on workshop, however it's set to private until it's ready for use.

So, I decided to return to TnB today and downloaded the "megapack" and the stalker specific pack. Unfortunately after having went in-game I noticed there were still a large number of errors and missing textures... Am I missing a link to a more up to date pack? 0,o

Yeah it does. There are some files on the T:RP one that it tries to download every single time I join.

I came back to TnB and went onto the Stalker server, it's on Rp_Garbage.

Almost everything is pink and black squares. The trees, the buildings, everything.

I have HL2, and eps 1 and 2 installed, and CSS. Along with the server megapack and STALKER megapack, and DarkDolina.

Sorry if this is a bad place, but I can't think of anywhere else to put this.

Rebi said:
I came back to TnB and went onto the Stalker server, it's on Rp_Garbage.

Almost everything is pink and black squares. The trees, the buildings, everything.

I have HL2, and eps 1 and 2 installed, and CSS. Along with the server megapack and STALKER megapack, and DarkDolina.

Sorry if this is a bad place, but I can't think of anywhere else to put this.

Make sure you have your Episodes and CSS set to the Steam Pipe Beta, as Gmod recently switched to that format.

Thanks. The problem was that, and I forgot to mount them to GMOD. Map had little errors/missing textures after that.

Rebi said:
Thanks. The problem was that, and I forgot to mount them to GMOD. Map had little errors/missing textures after that.

Get a Darkdolina v3 map from TnB (it contains addon pack, extra models and textures)

It also helps to get this, as it's got a bunch of models that are used on the SRP server, but aren't readily available by DarkDolina.

Downloaded and redownloaded the megapacks three times now, extracted them into garrysmod/garrysmod, and still cannot get ANY models to show up, besides the base models that are from Gmod. But no weapons, no custom... Anything. Halp?

What directory are you placing them in? I find that my steam>steamapp>"username">garrysmod directory is useless. I have to use the new gmod13 location of steam>steamapps>common>GarrysMod try putting them there. If you're placing them there in the first place, I don't know what to tell you.

Users who are viewing this thread