Content TnB Content Packs

yeh its mainly the special models for me and the guns :/ but i thought the megapacks should be in folders, so now there scattered everywhere and i dont know what to do lol :(

Could someone please upload these somewhere else other than TnB? I'm having trouble DLing them from the site and it's pissin me off.

Thanks in advance if anyone so dares.

can you upload the john connor resistance vest if you have that hellfang id tussle your hair and tell you you did a good job if you did :D

It'd be nice to see all the content packs on the Gmod workshop, that way we could download updates as they come rather then redownloading the whole thing when it's been updated. A map content pack would also be nice :<

Lulu said:
It'd be nice to see all the content packs on the Gmod workshop, that way we could download updates as they come rather then redownloading the whole thing when it's been updated. A map content pack would also be nice :<

so go ahead and upload it then,you the one who needs it

So i just downloaded the fix for invisible player models, only 1 problem with it. Where on earth do i put all the files? On the first post you show it already in folders ready to go, this is not how it downloaded. It came in all single files that i have to put in there folders manually, sadly i have no idea where each of them go.

I just downloaded the pack, and I realize I have some material errors with these models:

"Humans" folder
female_05 (all variants)
female_13 (all variants)
female_34 (medic version)
female_51 (all variants)
female_68 (rebel version)
female_ct (rebel version)
male_123 (all variants)

"barnes" folder
female_24 (refugee)
male_25 (refugee)

I have also noticed that I am missing some of the rare/random/misc. models (including the maskeless combine, Rei, and Miko models). I'm not sure if I'm actually supposed to have these models in my GMod or not, but I would think so, since they're needed for the server.

Could someone provide a fix for the models I listed and upload the rare/random/misc. models?

Not sure if it's something on my end, but when I went to reinstall the Megapack, most W models of weapons are missing (And perhaps V models, I'm yet to check). Neither TRP nor SRP have them on fast download, and I've been unable to connect to HL2 server 1. All/most SRP weapons work, if that helps.

Can anyone else confirm this?

Are we able to download singular models after they are added to a server, or do we need to completely re-download whatever pack is updated?

When a model is added it's also on the fast download, so you just need to connect to the server and it will be downloaded.

Users who are viewing this thread