Content TnB Content Packs

I'm still getting checkerboards on stuff like the buildings that look like guard outposts and multiple error things everywhere.

This is *after* downloading the megapacks and the stalkercontent .rar files, and making sure I have darkdolina installed even when it's on the snow map to make sure I had more textures. This really kind of kicks in the nads when I've been trying for about two odd days to get everything figured out.

I was joining the Stalker RP server so i downloaded the stalker content and the three parts off gamefront.
I have the Episodes now but there are still Models that occur Errors :(

What can i do?

He means the garrysmod/garrysmod folder. Just drag all the folders from the megapack into that and overwrite the existing ones.

I just played with the new update, and 9 rows in character creation are nothing but errors. And everyone uses those. I only have stock models, and I've download the MegaPacks.

so many people are having erros including me! isn´t it possible to just make a new thread with really all the links to the megapacks and maps and all the other needed data? and maybe clear information of what is needed! cuz this is just really confusing and not working!

yeah uh

tisen's new models aren't in the megapack nor are the fancy black name guys' like valkyrie and phantom or w/e

Hey guys,
I tried installing the megapack contents and SRP contents to garrysmod/garrysmod
I also tried to put the beginning folders in the addons directory
I still get errors with bandits.
What's wrong?

guys where's plasma gunfire plasma.wav

i don't have the sound and my phased plasma M4RIS is missing the gunfire sound please help

no in all seriousness wheres a link to it

Users who are viewing this thread