Roleplay Department Administrator
Nov 30, 2015
Pronouns:
She/They
i have no fucking clue how to follow along with this joke anymore

i'm too sober for this right now

BoB (Best of Boxes)²

May 21, 2011
Can we get some insight into this decision?

It seems like with Eternity, having it off would be a better decision given the more limited inventory(At least from what I remember of Eternity testing and the first go at Eternity HL). It could cut down on script hoarding a bit and the amount of scripts on server, and if a M4 takes up a decent amount of space on its own there won’t be an incentive to hold a lot of weapons at once either.

If you can only hold three to four weapons, some of the much larger s2k events may wipe out inventories of those without any space boosts pretty quick.

TOMKEG1

terrible tastes in anime
Dec 7, 2014
I guess? There may be some RR’s to come to temporarily revisit the setting but I’d like to have TRP go through all the way first so as far as mainstay server goes yeah.

When HLNA returns we’ll be returning to the same timeline/location/etc. (maybe with a timeskip?) But to me right now it's very clear that people just aren't as interested at the moment to justify trying to continue pushing forward with it at this second.
Sounds reasonable to me. I was just worried the return would be a timeskip to the uprising, lol.

Bi-Em

Zealot
Mar 21, 2019
Pronouns:
Is there gonna be storage [ HLNA Lockers ] or like previously we had, we gonna need to carry everything we have in our inventories?

Charles.C

Apr 1, 2018
Pronouns:
I'm gonna play TRP just because I want to see the "Hey who took my gun?!?" question again

sky

your newest internet obsession
Roleplay Department Administrator
Sep 18, 2015
Pronouns:
They/Them
theres no 4k armor human inf flags for admins to use btw

Please clap

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)