Terminator Roleplay - Announcement & Information

what measures will be put into place to prevent me from becoming manic im not worried about guns or what i can and cant do with my characters

hot take ickly there is almost no benefit to full auto small arms in this setting since your target cannot be suppressed and shot placement is a lot more valuable than volume of fire.
also since your civilian AR-15 may have been owned by an enthusiast it was probably better taken care of and might have higher quality components than the military issued rifles. the best/most desireable would be safe queens decked out with all sorts of anodized bling and exotic shit

delta should be rolling up to the fight looking like a cod mtx whale with waifu decals on their rifles
you're not gonna accurately hit a t-800 in the joints as its barreling towards you at 55 mph. full auto fire acts both as an 'accuracy by volume' tactic as well as beating a terminator to death via simple blunt force trauma

without summoning fedbois to our thread by divulging details, we can suffice to say that an endeavour to make automatic weapons in a world simultaneously filled with existential threats and a lack of regulatory enforcement by fellow peers would not encounter too many obstacles.

Tl:Dr haha rebel make gun go brrrrrrr

Throwback to HL2L when people would go into extreme detail about what rifle they were shooting, what caliber the round was, what the round was made of, what the fucking powder grain was and how it would impact armor.

Actually don't throwback to that. Never do that again. Let it die.

Throwback to HL2L when people would go into extreme detail about what rifle they were shooting, what caliber the round was, what the round was made of, what the fucking powder grain was and how it would impact armor.

Actually don't throwback to that. Never do that again. Let it die.
But I want to accurately tell any human that my drone is basically just shredding them literally apart with my titanium 5mm Rounds I am firing out of my 6 barrel Minigun, while having them loaded with standard gunpowder, and the bullets filled with white phosphorus for that crispy moment afterwards!!!!

d48b259a14674adea855d9dacd9af0ba.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread