Terminator Roleplay - Announcement & Information

lwbzq86nyhs5.jpg

i love seeing all these people coming out of the wood works for TRP. looking like a real piece of nostalgia

Can we get an estimated time frame on when it's supposed to launch? Maybe it has been said already, I wasn't paying attention.

Can we get an estimated time frame on when it's supposed to launch? Maybe it has been said already, I wasn't paying attention.

The only estimate I'm willing to give right now is somewhere in the second half of November. It might end up launching sooner or it might end up launching later but either way I'm not locking in a date until I'm 99% done with the script work.

I kind of wished that Tech Comm would play more of an event role rather than be a main faction on the server. I've always been interested in the way TRP Siberia put things, where the players werent some super force that could convert plasma and all of that and use exosuits, but a vulnerable group and community that needed to manage everything properly to survive. Don't get me wrong TC could probably be just that, but I hope that Tech-Comm is less prevalent than before and there's a fine line between scavengers, bandits, bounty hunters, and those who are IN Tech-Comm.

I was going to complain about the choice but in all honesty it makes sense, as long as we avoid last iteriation's TC rank issues and yadda. Relying on PBGs as the main just won't work because iy can be unreliable.

I was going to complain about the choice but in all honesty it makes sense, as long as we avoid last iteriation's TC rank issues and yadda. Relying on PBGs as the main just won't work because iy can be unreliable.
We saw how primarily relying on PBGs worked for the last Half life server. Hint, the rebels got gigafucked.

Stick to the formula that works and just make some changes here and there. There's a reason trp lasted as long as it did

Users who are viewing this thread