Terminator Roleplay - Announcement & Information

Honestly, one thing I only got a bare taste of but never saw in real practice was crew-served weapons. If people were forced to operate in teams to man the BIG GUNS I think that'd be dope as hell.

You got one guy carrying the mortar, and another carrying all the shells in his backpack made from an old milk cart. Make the guy carrying the ammo pass a round one at a time to the mortar shooter-player, and you got a healthy rythm going, one that makes both players equally as important rather than just having the ammo carrier being a bitch.

I'd honestly be down for some weapon crew RP. It'd be good for S2RP situations instead of everyone just launching single-man munitions.

Picture an HMG team setting up and going to town with an M2. Or a fireteam bringing up a TOW and blowing a hole in a Skynet airship.

Can our Bravo lads get a crayon food item? 🙏
Bold of you to think that marine-rations would be plentiful. No, Crayola died with Judgement Day, making Crayola products a type of currency.

It is up to the remnants of the US Marine Corp to define their destiny in a world of limited crayons.

Bold of you to think that marine-rations would be plentiful. No, Crayola died with Judgement Day, making Crayola products a type of currency.

It is up to the remnants of the US Marine Corp to define their destiny in a world of limited crayons.
This is why I chose to play military character that's not a marine.
I couldn't come up with a realistic way to survive without crayons in constant supply.

It'd be cruel, trying to roleplay starvation of a marine due to no crayola

PKDSHUN.png
Shiiiiittt you got me there

if ytou cant get any ides there is the old reliable:

just replace any fantasy descriptors with something more suitable to trp

FEARLESS ELF BARBARIAN BRAVO SOLDIER FROM THE ENDLESS WASTES WHO MAKES ALL MINOR DECISIONS BY FLIPPING A COIN

HOT-HEADED HALF-ORC BARBARIAN HUMAN FROM AN OASIS VILLAGE WHO TAKES GREAT DELIGHT IN IDENTIFYING NEW BEETLE TERMINATOR SPECIES MODELS

e; meant to post in the other thread owell

Dad? Oh god, if this is actually use properly you need a team of two, one guy carrying the barrel, other carrying the reciver, that thing is way to heavy even for the biggest dude to carry.
Just two charlie homies (totally not in love with eachother) setting up their 14.5 mm anti material rifle in the delapidated skyscrape to dome some terminators (and totally not kiss)

Honestly, one thing I only got a bare taste of but never saw in real practice was crew-served weapons. If people were forced to operate in teams to man the BIG GUNS I think that'd be dope as hell.

You got one guy carrying the mortar, and another carrying all the shells in his backpack made from an old milk cart. Make the guy carrying the ammo pass a round one at a time to the mortar shooter-player, and you got a healthy rythm going, one that makes both players equally as important rather than just having the ammo carrier being a bitch.
Thrilled that somebody came up with this idea and fucking furious that I wasn't the one who though of it

Users who are viewing this thread