Terminator Roleplay - Announcement & Information

*cough*

ak50_testfire.jpg

If charlie steals this idea I stole I want royalties in the form of 40 watt rifles and a reprogged T-800 that loves me
Don't worry. I won't steal it from you. I'll just steal the AK-50 from its source :)

i was a player for a good long while on last trp so trust me when i say i have a pretty good recollection of the issues that there were

they will not be happening again, jahmen
if trp isnt gonna be shitty then whats the point

i dont want to rp i want to whine about rp

I would sooner see charlie be able to make a way for all of tc to have their gear washed within a timespan of 10 minutes for 100 people then seeing them make new guns.

a) this would require modeling and (idk but I imagine it to be) intense script work to support
b) we never had anyone with any mechanical limbs/otherwise, only modern day equivalent prosthetics
Well I clearly remember this dude with T-700 or T-600 prosthetic limbs myself, but only for a short time. AFAIK he got PK'd shortly after this idea got brought up by him

sleeves would just cover these artificial limbs anyway, so little point in modeling it outside of maybe the hand itself

i was a player for a good long while on last trp so trust me when i say i have a pretty good recollection of the issues that there were

they will not be happening again, jahmen
Are we gonna allow people to donate cash for exo suits and weapons like last time? (Oh god pls no :cry:)

Users who are viewing this thread