Terminator Roleplay - Announcement & Information

I just remembered. Will we ever get a proper way for our character models who have lost limbs to then have these lost limbs displayed by; Damaged clothing, prosthetic limb, or eyepatch?

Also can we please never end up with that one guy again who has like 3 t-700 limbs and one terminator eye and arm.

Last edited:
Another question; how will Tech-Com be organized this time around? Will it be four separate companies just like last iteration? Will some be consolidated or dismissed? Is there going to be a new branch?

I heard there was some wild stuff that happened with Delta later down the line, as well. Is there a plan to avoid those instances?

Another question; how will Tech-Com be organized this time around? Will it be four separate companies just like last iteration? Will some be consolidated or dismissed? Is there going to be a new branch?

I heard there was some wild stuff that happened with Delta later down the line, as well. Is there a plan to avoid those instances?

As of now it'll be the same basic structure. 4 platoons under the same company. At the beginning it'll just be alpha, bravo and charlie tho. Delta wont come until later. Expect an official announcement about TC's structure before the end of the week

I just remembered. Will we ever get a proper way for our character models who have lost limbs to then have these lost limbs displayed by; Damaged clothing, prosthetic limb, or eyepatch?

Also can we please never end up with that one guy again who has like 3 t-700 limbs and one terminator eye and arm.

a) this would require modeling and (idk but I imagine it to be) intense script work to support
b) we never had anyone with any mechanical limbs/otherwise, only modern day equivalent prosthetics

As of now it'll be the same basic structure. 4 platoons under the same company. At the beginning it'll just be alpha, bravo and charlie tho. Delta wont come until later. Expect an official announcement about TC's structure before the end of the week
Will there be 4.3 billion different ranks?

I do hope we don't have the same circumstances as last time with the Vietnam tier type of gung ho rank structure.
Also to have people suddenly become delta because admin.

I do hope we don't have the same circumstances as last time with the Vietnam tier type of gung ho rank structure.
Also to have people suddenly become delta because admin.
This more falls on command than anything. Leadership needs to be willing to slap around people who act stupid.

i was a player for a good long while on last trp so trust me when i say i have a pretty good recollection of the issues that there were

they will not be happening again, jahmen

i was a player for a good long while on last trp so trust me when i say i have a pretty good recollection of the issues that there were

they will not be happening again, jahmen

Oh so you'll fix issues but refuse to blow scripts around the maps with gbombs anymore???

f*ck this community dude.

if i do that it'll be to spread baseball caps around and then simultaneously go and pick them all back up

a self made treasure hunt

Hey, as long as they can come back, even if its in new forms, I'll be happy... Means more RnD work for the inevitable charlie boys too.

*cough*

ak50_testfire.jpg

If charlie steals this idea I stole I want royalties in the form of 40 watt rifles and a reprogged T-800 that loves me

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread