Terminator Roleplay - Announcement & Information

So, guess I should go ahead an ask. Are *ALL* weapons from old TRP coming back, donation weapons and all? Just asking out of idle curiosity Especially since I spent so much fucking money jfc why did I have so many guns added
probably not. if some of the more extravagant weapons are readded its likely theyll be much different compared to how they were previously (ie the tc 100 watt becoming a 40 watt shotgun instead, not saying thats gonna be a thing but its an example of what would happen to the more op stuff)

probably not. if some of the more extravagant weapons are readded its likely theyll be much different compared to how they were previously (ie the tc 100 watt becoming a 40 watt shotgun instead, not saying thats gonna be a thing but its an example of what would happen to the more op stuff)
I know you said nothing past 50-watt, will there be plasma snipers at all or?

yes, but for tc/humans in general theyll be under the same range as the rest of the plasma weapons. the idea isn't to wipe off any weapon that was previously above the 50-watt range but to rather just rebalance them to fit at or underneath it

Hey, as long as they can come back, even if its in new forms, I'll be happy... Means more RnD work for the inevitable charlie boys too.

Can I just have an excuse to get put on another watchlist when I consult the anarchist's cookbook for accurate boom-boom?

tbh I really didn't like how there were a gajillion different power levels of plasma in the old iteration. I think its a good call capping them at 50 Watts.

Here's a question; when can we start signing up for specialized Tech-Com stuff? I wouldn't mind getting my teeth sunk back into MedRP, do I need to wait until the server launches or will there be a way for people to get their foot in the door ahead of time?

Here's a word of advice: Perform the roles and functions you want to do, and we'll put you in the position where you'll best fit to continue to perform those roles. This also goes for leadership and etc. Take people out and lead (competently), and you'll likely be put in a position fitting for a leader. Initiative goes a long way

Here's a word of advice: Perform the roles and functions you want to do, and we'll put you in the position where you'll best fit to continue to perform those roles. This also goes for leadership and etc. Take people out and lead (competently), and you'll likely be put in a position fitting for a leader. Initiative goes a long way
so this will be pretty similar with last iteration?

Here's a question; when can we start signing up for specialized Tech-Com stuff? I wouldn't mind getting my teeth sunk back into MedRP, do I need to wait until the server launches or will there be a way for people to get their foot in the door ahead of time?
there'll be pretty quick opportunities to get into tech-com after launch, we won't really be adding players to it beforehand

if you're into medical stuff it won't be very hard to get into that at all though in tc

will there be an effort to avoid having people be in command positions where if they die the organization goes down the shitter? (basically last late iteration trp)

Users who are viewing this thread