Minging/FailRPing/Powergaming/Generally Degrade-Worth CCA Unit.

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I had to make the /it, because there came a point where four of us were roleplaying with her and she had gone without making any IC contribution for 5+ minutes, so we had to go on.

You don't just roleplay without somebody who is critical to a situation.

you did not have to s2k them
HypocriticalSituation said:
I wasn't going to just up and up S2K them without having called an admin, but from what Marlan's telling me, I should've.
you should have emoted firing and you did not

No, you should have roleplayed.
This is stupid. You shouldn't have been a mingey shitlord while you have a gun to the back of your head.

pirate said:
you did not have to s2k them
you should have emoted firing and you did not
We rail about people not role-playing and I'm really confused. You've made like two good contributions to this thread then the rest is like "fuck it mob rule feed em to the hyenas."

Are you blind or stupid? Clearly this is why you failed to RP properly here.

I did not say to S2K. I said to RP the shot. God, the stupidity in this thread is outstanding.

This is stupid. You shouldn't have been a mingey shitlord while you have a gun to the back of your head.

We rail about people not role-playing and I'm really confused. You've made like two good contributions to this thread then the rest is like "fuck it mob rule feed em to the hyenas."

they were both being stupid, psycho moreso but hypo was capable of performing an interruption emote but didn't and as a result it spiralled out of control

I did not say to S2K. I said to RP the shot. God, the stupidity in this thread is outstanding.
Uhm, hah, I've refrained from flaming as hard as I can, but seriously? I've said multiple times, dumbass, that I was contacting an admin as he continued to fail-RP and powergame me, and didn't give me time to do so, so who the fuck is the 'Blind or Stupid' one here?

Uhm, hah, I've refrained from flaming as hard as I can, but seriously? I've said multiple times, dumbass, that I was contacting an admin as he continued to fail-RP and powergame me, and didn't give me time to do so, so who the fuck is the 'Blind or Stupid' one here?

you could've typed an emote instead of bitching in looc and he would've been forced to reply to it whereas he's within his rights to ignore the looc

you could've typed an emote instead of bitching in looc and he would've been forced to reply to it whereas he's within his rights to ignore the looc
So, does that mean I would've been forced to react to him turning around without any sort of Fear-Rp and unslinging his MP7, though my character would have already reacted during his journey to reach for his MP7, instead of 2 /me's after?

So, does that mean I would've been forced to react to him turning around without any sort of Fear-Rp and unslinging his MP7, though my character would have already reacted during his journey to reach for his MP7, instead of 2 /me's after?

/me squeezes the trigger.

what would he do about that besides die

You said I told you to S2K. I did not.

Contacting an admin is irrelevant.

>Points gun
>Turn around
> omg gay!
>!a Please help roleplay is bad.
>/me fires round at combine while he is turning.

Or even better.

>Points gun
>Turn around

You seriously are dumb aren't you? You didn't have to contact an admin, and even if you did, you could have continued RP while you were waiting. If you refused to RP, then it isn't powergame, it's just you not RPing, and then it comes to the forum. If you do RP, it's still not powergame, it's just you incapable of typing "/me fires pistol" before screaming like a 10yr old in LOOC.

I was speccing him in skype cuz I was bored.
He didn't do anything wrong.
He was talking to Gordy about bananas. You put gun to his head and said not to move or you'll shoot. He moved. You did not shoot. You got swarmed by loyalists and beat down.
Next time don't cry in L-OOC. Either shoot him or run. Things don't always go your way.

Someone who wasn't involved but was speccing on skype because this is a thing that we do. Defending the person who had a firearm pressed to the back of their head making a play for their gun. I'd be absolutely flabbergasted if an 04 did that to me. I'd be boggle if a fucking DeL did it. Someone has you cold, the first thing you want to do is go for your own piece that is ON YOUR BACK? Alright arnold, we'll get to the chopper.

Marlan said:
Want to know what I fear? Being shot when I'm unarmed and helpless. I'd try to defend myself as well.
Fear-RP doesn't apply when your choices are: defend yourself and possibly die and remain passive and die surely.
*Because JC Heavy is intellectually incapable of extrapolating my point here. I'm referring to the general TnB meaning of Fear-RP here which means cower in fear without courage.*
@Hypothetical..
Uh, no. Just type /me fires a round as the CP grabs for his MP7.
You didn't do this. Try again next time.
The player went to get an admin because Psycho was behaving in what many would use as an excuse to PK someone for "negligence". Lets encourage this behavior though.

Marlan said:
You're wielding a 9mm pistol and he has face and chest protection. You won't down him in one shot. His best bet is to turn around and fill you with 30 9mm mp7 rounds into your unprotected body.
Do you know how stupid it is to hold a gun to someone's head? Barrel touching them? It's incredibly easy to avoid that. Sidestep and back up. Now you have to re-aim at close quarters. He has full auto, you have semi-auto. He has kevlar, you don't.
He doesn't want to be executed. Of course he would fight.
People just think guns mean instant win.

At point blank range, you are dead. Please please please please please stop shit posting half assed excuses for your friend.

Marlan said:
Imagine this situation.
You are 500m away from your target. He moves 1m left. The distance you move your weapon to hit or miss is <1cm.
Now you are 0m away from your target. He moves 1m left. The distance you move your weapon to hit or miss is ~1m.
Not like this is relevant anyway. Just pointing out how retarded it is to literally have your barrel against his head. He didn't sidestep. So it doesn't matter. But either way, you chickened out and never fired.

Science~

Marlan said:
It's not OOC. It's a roleplay server. You are discussing roleplay.
It was not powergame. It was not unrealistic. If you were fearing for you life. You would fight instead of wait for cold-blooded execution.
All he did was grab his MP7. You did not fire. It really ends there. Next time fire, or don't pick a fight you aren't equipped to win.
Marlan said:
http://www.coldbloodartpaintball.com/file/ColdBloodArt___HOME.html
I don't follow the lore about masks.
But it's irrelevant. She never fired. So it doesn't matter.

She didn't fire because she was trying to get an admin to prevent her from getting powergamed to death by someone who clearly doesn't give a shit about whats going on around them and then proceeded to ramrod some RP down her throat while she was getting someone to help? Your tactic of flooding this thread with garbage to save Psycho is amusing and transparent.

Marlan said:
I kept trying to see things from the perspective you've been spewing here in this thread but I'm afraid I can't get my head that far up Psycho's ass.

Marlan said:
You said I told you to S2K. I did not.
Contacting an admin is irrelevant.
>Points gun
>Turn around
> omg gay!
>!a Please help roleplay is bad.
Or even better.
>Points gun
>Turn around
You seriously are dumb aren't you? You didn't have to contact an admin, and even if you did, you could have continued RP while you were waiting. If you refused to RP, then it isn't powergame, it's just you not RPing, and then it comes to the forum. If you do RP, it's still not powergame, it's just you incapable of typing "/me fires pistol" before screaming like a 10yr old in LOOC.
I would have gotten an admin and stopped what was going on right from the get go when this shit started. Some of us expect a bit of depth from the folks around us. Just murdering someone doesn't contribute fuck all but an NLR for Psycho's unit at best.

@Spartan.

He roleplayed to the gun by turning around.

Are we not allowed to fight when a gun is at our head?

I'd invite you to come over, You give me a gun. I give you a gun. Put one at the back of my head. You can't shoot until I move. See who dies.

Before I make my judgment, can someone clarify where exactly this situation happened on the map?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread