Minging/FailRPing/Powergaming/Generally Degrade-Worth CCA Unit.

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HypocriticalSituation

Dec 14, 2014
Players Name: CCA.C17-DUTY.04.67257, [ZULU] Raygin

Steam ID: I don't know.

Reason for ban: Failure to Role-Play, Fail Role-Playing, General Minging, Powergaming, Lack Of Understanding When To Pause RP And Allow An Admin To Help, Obvious Disgrace To Roleplay.

Proof:
{ I'm the angry bitch, Tori. Gordy is my witness as to what has happened, and there were a few mingey citizens who joined in. }
Gordy Harmony: Look, all I wanna do is sell bananas.
Gordy Harmony: Why can't you just let me do that?!
CCA.C17-DUTY.04.67257: Sell me some bananas then.
[OOC] Frank Phillips: it's so fucking cringey when people puts their sizes of their genitals in their biography
Gordy Harmony: Excellent, sir..
[OOC] Lawrence Baskerville: if it's for the CCA then you'll probably have to wait a while, ace and locust aren't accepting many applications and there's like 90
Tori Bryant unholsters something from her pocket, placing the barrel of it upon the 04's head with a swift and cold glare, "Drop your gun and weapon- if I see you try to radio, say goodbye to your head."
Unknown command: headtrack_reset_home_pos
Gordy Harmony: There's a discount for civil protect-
CCA.C17-DUTY.04.67257 slides his MP7 off his back.

{Do you know what he does? He turns around calmly with his MP7 holstered while I have a Glock 17 to his head. }

[OOC] Sarah Lohmeyer: its like
[LOOC] Tori Bryant: What the fuck?
Player [VG] Thatonepotato left the game (Disconnect by user.)
[LOOC] Tori Bryant: You're kidding me.
Gordy Harmony: Blast'em!
CCA.C17-DUTY.04.67257: Don't blast me.
[LOOC] Tori Bryant: You're litterally kidding me.
CCA.C17-DUTY.04.67257: I'll die if you do that!
[OOC] Skully Spookman: Yeah it was a joke
[OOC] Aric Chojnowski: Wait, can I edit my application, I accidently put my OOC name to the wrong name, I put it to my steam name
CCA.C17-DUTY.04.67257: Hey, just LOWER THE GUN.
[LOOC] Tori Bryant: I can't tell if this is IC or not.
[OOC] Cain Sventi: i was trying to pull her from the guy
[LOOC] CCA.C17-DUTY.04.67257: no you're in LOOC that's OOC
[LOOC] Tori Bryant: You just got a GLOCK 17 put on the back of your head.
Joe Mason: Wow.
[OOC] Eric Wolfram: Admin on the way!
Gordy Harmony: CLOSED.
[LOOC] Tori Bryant: I would have blown your head off by now.
FCVAR_SERVER_CAN_EXECUTE prevented server running command: escape
[OOC] Albrecht Schulte: yep
Joe Mason: yes.
[OOC] Lawrence Baskerville: unfortunately, aric, no. Your best bet is to PM ace or locust and inform them of the mistake.
CCA.C17-DUTY.04.67257: Alright, drop the gun and no one gets hurt.
Stiles suicided!
[OOC] Zack 'Billy' Bentley: lets have a judgement waver.
Joe Mason tackles torifrom the back with force
[LOOC] Tori Bryant: Are you stupid? Roleplay.
[LOOC] Tori Bryant: I just put a gun to your head.
[LOOC] Tori Bryant: You were turned around.
CCA.C17-DUTY.04.67257 starts firing at her as she's tackled.
[LOOC] CCA.C17-DUTY.04.67257: you got tackled
[OOC] Johnny Nien: Is there mayors on this server?
[LOOC] Tori Bryant: You're a dumbass.
Daniel Perry kicks tori
[LOOC] Gordy Harmony: w- what
SWEP:SetWeaponHoldType - ActIndex[ "" ] isn't set! (defaulting to normal)
[LOOC] Tori Bryant: You're kidding me?
[OOC] Nika Kozlovskaya: where the fuck did 48048 go
[PM from Gordy Harmony]: i feel so bad for you right now
[OOC] Amanda 'Milky' Forge: There is!
[OOC] Aric Chojnowski: I NEED to edit my Application like right now
[OOC] Frank Phillips: should i say no
[LOOC] Tori Bryant: Yeah, I'm getting an admin.
[PM from Gordy Harmony]: christ this is awful
[OOC] Sarah Lohmeyer: lawrence yes
Joe Mason beats her head in as she is on the ground
CCA.C17-DUTY.04.67257 joins in, helping the citizens attack her.
[OOC] Adrian 'Three' Locke: lawrence is the rebel king...
[OOC] CCA.C17-JURY.02.45000: he went OD
[OOC] Cain Sventi: can i have my phy gun back?
[OOC] CCA.C17-JURY.04.55951: you can tedit applications. pm ace or locust
CCA.C17-DUTY.04.67257 quickly slings his MP7, sliding out his stunbaton.
Daniel Perry Looks at gordy
[OOC] Lawrence Baskerville: no, there's civil administration, it's not darkrp eric, we don't have mayors
CCA.C17-DUTY.04.67257 swings it towards Tori's chest and shoulders while the citizens hold her down.

{They continued to Role-Play without my pressence, and this was complete stupidity. I was OOC trying to contact an admin which none was on at the moment. }

[OOC] Skully Spookman: How frequently do they check, anyways?
[ADMIN] Tori Bryant (HypocriticalSituation): Admin to me. Fail RPing CP and Citizens- litterally. The CP constantly ignored my /me's, and after putting a gun to the back of his head while he was unoticed, he refused to use /me's then turned around and unholstered his MP7 before being surrounded by idiots.
Daniel Perry Beats Tori continuisly
[ADMIN] Tori Bryant (HypocriticalSituation): Oh, I used a /me, also.
Joe Mason gets up and starts kicking her head as he makes way for the combine baton
[LOOC] CCA.C17-DUTY.04.67257: respond?
Jeremiah Howard Calls Tori a Bitch as he punches her in the stomach
[OOC] Johnny Nien: Also what are stalkers,
[OOC] Aric Chojnowski: Well then it will be denied, because I put the OOC name to my steam name on ACCIDENT Lawrence
[LOOC] Joe Mason: THIS IS THE BEST XD
[OOC] Cain Sventi: can i have my phys gun back please ;-;
[PM to Eric Wolfram]: I just tried to mug a CP, and he turned around with an mp7 even though I utilized descriptive /me's and said "Pu it down".
(CCA.C17-DUTY.04.67257) The baton makes contact with her.
[OOC] Lawrence Baskerville: aric just pm ace or locust on the forums and they'll fix it for you
The Un-Friendly Cactus suicided!
[LOOC] Joe Mason: 4 people are beating you at onvce
CCA.C17-DUTY.04.67257 leaps on top of her after she is beaten down, attempting to slap some zipties onto her wrists.
Daniel Perry Looks at the CP and checks him for wounds
[LOOC] Tori Bryant: Yeah, I'm not dealing with this bullshit. Gordy, you're the only one who knows why because this is gay as shit.
Jeremiah Howard kicks Tori one more time before backing off unsure of what to do
Joe Mason: Bitch
[OOC] Johnny Nien: And by the way I have played HL and beat it but where do the stalker sounds come from?
CCA.C17-DUTY.04.67257: Thanks guys.
CCA.C17-DUTY.04.67257: Wait here, I'll be back for rewards for all of you.
Player Veyvarron - smurfing diamond el left the game (Disconnect by user.)
(Joe Mason) the gun falls from her body as the falls and it lands behind the counter
Daniel Perry: Stay here owner!
CCA.C17-DUTY.04.67257: The door, sir?

{He then got me after I respawned, stunbaton-whoring me then taking my Glock 17 without Admin confirmation.}

[ZULU] Raygin removed your item "Glock 17".

What would you like to see improved: Everything. Everything buth is grammar which seemed generally fine, but everything. His attitude, his ability to not pause and think when I say "I'M GETTING AN ADMIN TO SORT THIS OUT." Sure, I flamed, but Jesus CHRIST, if you don't see anything wrong with this, I'm seriously questioning the admins on this server! I'm usually a chill guy who likes to mess around, but this? Holy fuck. I just hope you take care of this Unit before he ruins TnB for others.

I ignored LOOC when I'm trying to roleplay. If you "could have shot me", why didn't you roleplay it? You just burst out into LOOC as soon as I started trying to roleplay.

Actually, I don't think that was his STEAM name, but that was his unit's digits. The STEAM name given was the person who stripped thre Glock 17 of me.

isn't psycho the same guy who shotrebeled all the new haven guys and spun a big web of lies to try and pin it on everyone else and get out of it

Because that wasn't Role-Play. You turned around while a gun was to the back of your head? Seriously? Then proceeded to actl ike a badass, mocking her which would have never happened because he wouldn't have ever turned around due to being shot in the head in the first place.

I ignored LOOC when I'm trying to roleplay. If you "could have shot me", why didn't you roleplay it? You just burst out into LOOC as soon as I started trying to roleplay.

He/she didn't roleplay it because you decided it was realistic to pull out an MP7 and turn around when you had a Glock to your skull.

Also, just to help you out OP, Raygin is one of the HL2 admins

I was speccing him in skype cuz I was bored.

He didn't do anything wrong.

He was talking to Gordy about bananas. You put gun to his head and said not to move or you'll shoot. He moved. You did not shoot. You got swarmed by loyalists and beat down.

Next time don't cry in L-OOC. Either shoot him or run. Things don't always go your way.

fear rp isn't enforced on TnB, it's implied. that being said as soon as the unit moved he would've been gunned down. the person roleplaying decided to oocly speak rather than type the emote out. that does not mean it wouldn't have happened.

You forgot to include one thing... to RP. What? So does that mean I could've S2K'd him and just started rapidly clicking to fill his brain with bullets, thus facing a ban? If that's how it works, I would've done so. And also, if you were spectating, why didn't youassist me when I called for help via Admin chat? Or atleast told me that what he was doing was 'correct'?

Want to know what I fear? Being shot when I'm unarmed and helpless. I'd try to defend myself as well.

Fear-RP doesn't apply when your choices are: defend yourself and possibly die and remain passive and die surely.
*Because JC Heavy is intellectually incapable of extrapolating my point here. I'm referring to the general TnB meaning of Fear-RP here which means cower in fear without courage.*

@Hypothetical..

Uh, no. Just type /me fires a round as the CP grabs for his MP7.

You didn't do this. Try again next time.

The thing is, when you're in a life or death situation, do you calmly turn around, unslinging your MP7 to someone aiming a glock 17 directly at your face and say, "Bam bam. Don't bam bam me, that'd be bad!" No, No you wouldn't. You scream, flinging your arms in a vague attempt to deffend yourself.

You forgot to include one thing... to RP. What? So does that mean I could've S2K'd him and just started rapidly clicking to fill his brain with bullets, thus facing a ban? If that's how it works, I would've done so. And also, if you were spectating, why didn't youassist me when I called for help via Admin chat? Or atleast told me that what he was doing was 'correct'?

idk you maybe couldve rped?

You're wielding a 9mm pistol and he has face and chest protection. You won't down him in one shot. His best bet is to turn around and fill you with 30 9mm mp7 rounds into your unprotected body.

Do you know how stupid it is to hold a gun to someone's head? Barrel touching them? It's incredibly easy to avoid that. Sidestep and back up. Now you have to re-aim at close quarters. He has full auto, you have semi-auto. He has kevlar, you don't.

He doesn't want to be executed. Of course he would fight.

People just think guns mean instant win.

Want to know what I fear? Being shot when I'm unarmed and helpless. I'd try to defend myself as well.
Fear-RP doesn't apply when your choices are: defend yourself and possibly die and remain passive and die surely.
@Hypothetical..
Uh, no. Just type /me fires a round as the CP grabs for his MP7.
You didn't do this. Try again next time.
He didn't give me a chance. He turned around and instantly started typing, "Don't bam, bam me!"

Actually the only /me you made in that entire ten minutes of me trying to roleplay with you was:

Tori Bryant unholsters something from her pocket, placing the barrel of it upon the 04's head with a swift and cold glare, "Drop your gun and weapon- if I see you try to radio, say goodbye to your head."

Imagine this situation.

You are 500m away from your target. He moves 1m left. The distance you move your weapon to hit or miss is <1cm.

Now you are 0m away from your target. He moves 1m left. The distance you move your weapon to hit or miss is ~1m.

Not like this is relevant anyway. Just pointing out how retarded it is to literally have your barrel against his head. He didn't sidestep. So it doesn't matter. But either way, you chickened out and never fired.

Okay, I'm requesting another moderator/admin to review this, because I have a problem with the way you're seeing this as. I realized all you're doing is talking about "I would do this IC..." the problem is, the situation is OOC. It's not about what you would do, it's about what he did- unrealistically and powergamingly.

You're wielding a 9mm pistol and he has face and chest protection. You won't down him in one shot. His best bet is to turn around and fill you with 30 9mm mp7 rounds into your unprotected body.

if you shoot someone in the head with a 9mm they will die or instantly be put on the brink of death, no helmet will stop or meaningfully resist a point blank 9x19mm

mp7s arent 9mm theyre 4.6mm but its a special high penetrating round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread