Minging/FailRPing/Powergaming/Generally Degrade-Worth CCA Unit.

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're wielding a 9mm pistol and he has face and chest protection. You won't down him in one shot. His best bet is to turn around and fill you with 30 9mm mp7 rounds into your unprotected body.
Do you know how stupid it is to hold a gun to someone's head? Barrel touching them? It's incredibly easy to avoid that. Sidestep and back up. Now you have to re-aim at close quarters. He has full auto, you have semi-auto. He has kevlar, you don't.
He doesn't want to be executed. Of course he would fight.
People just think guns mean instant win.

Civil Protection faceplates would not do anything against a point-blank shot to the head.

It's not OOC. It's a roleplay server. You are discussing roleplay.

It was not powergame. It was not unrealistic. If you were fearing for you life. You would fight instead of wait for cold-blooded execution.

All he did was grab his MP7. You did not fire. It really ends there. Next time fire, or don't pick a fight you aren't equipped to win.

CP masks have been established to be hard rubberized plastic and are not bullet resistant whatsoever

I would have /me'd firing. I would have, really, if he would have /me'd unslinging his MP7 and ATTEMPTING- ATTEMPTING to shoot me as he had a Glock 17 to his HEAD. AFTERWARDS, I attempted to contact an admin and constantly reques they pause the Role-Play so I could contact an admin to verify what he was doing was right/correct and get the situation solved.

I'm Gordy Harmony. I didn't think taking his MP7 out and turning around was that big of a deal, since there's really no way for him to know there's a gun pointed at him without actually turning around and looking. He didn't raise his weapon once he turned around and saw the gun in his face. Once the three dudes ran in and started beating the shit out of Tori though, it got pretty ridiculous and out of hand.

It's not OOC. It's a roleplay server. You are discussing roleplay.
It was not powergame. It was not unrealistic. If you were fearing for you life. You would fight instead of wait for cold-blooded execution.
All he did was grab his MP7. You did not fire. It really ends there. Next time fire, or don't pick a fight you aren't equipped to win.

You're making it sound like he would've died if he cooperated. It's hardly that cut and dry when it comes to RP, at least in my experience.

Either way, as far as I see, it IS unrealistic and it's close to powergame. His emote wasn't "His hand moves to where his MP7 is slinged" or anything. He literally just grabbed it. I really hope you can see where that emote went wrong, my IQ has already dropped enough from what I have in my signature from you. FearRP really should've applied imo.

I'm Gordy Harmony. I didn't think taking his MP7 out and turning around was that big of a deal, since there's really no way for him to know there's a gun pointed at him without actually turning around and looking. He didn't raise his weapon once he turned around and saw the gun in his face. Once the three dudes ran in and started beating the shit out of Tori though, it got pretty ridiculous and out of hand.
Tori Bryant unholsters something from her pocket, placing the barrel of it upon the 04's head with a swift and cold glare, "Drop your gun and weapon- if I see you try to radio, say goodbye to your head."
He knew.

http://www.coldbloodartpaintball.com/file/ColdBloodArt___HOME.html
I don't follow the lore about masks.
But it's irrelevant. She never fired. So it doesn't matter.

you are correct, tori never emoted firing despite the obvious opportunity and instead elected to whine in looc as the live world flowed around him

and that's his fault entirely, there is nothing else to discuss imo

JC Heavy said:
You're making it sound like he would've died if he cooperated. It's hardly that cut and dry when it comes to RP, at least in my experience.
Either way, as far as I see, it IS unrealistic and it's close to powergame. His emote wasn't "His hand moves to where his MP7 is slinged" or anything. He literally just grabbed it. I really hope you can see where that emote went wrong, my IQ has already dropped enough from what I have in my signature from you.
we allow interruption emotes - example, /me fires as he starts to reach for his gun

this opportunity was not taken

tori's fault

I would have /me'd firing. I would have, really, if he would have /me'd unslinging his MP7 and ATTEMPTING- ATTEMPTING to shoot me as he had a Glock 17 to his HEAD. AFTERWARDS, I attempted to contact an admin and constantly reques they pause the Role-Play so I could contact an admin to verify what he was doing was right/correct and get the situation solved.

Then do it. You didn't. What's to argue?

He doesn't have to attempt to take out his MP7. He is in no way incapable of doing this task. You aren't impeding his actions in any way. People think you have to attempt everything. You don't.

After he takes out his MP7 you shoot him. You didn't. Case closed. Powergame would have been taking out his MP7 AND shooting at you. He gave you a chance you react. You didn't.

Then do it. You didn't. What's to argue?
He doesn't have to attempt to take out his MP7. He is in no way incapable of doing this task. You aren't impeding his actions in any way. People think you have to attempt everything. You don't.
After he takes out his MP7 you shoot him. You didn't. Case closed. Powergame would have been taking out his MP7 AND shooting at you. He gave you a chance you react. You didn't.
No, he didn't give me a chance. He unslung his MP7 and turned around instantly, and as I've said before, he mocked her by saying, "Don't bam bam me!" Thus making me contact for an admin. As I've previously said, as I was contacting an admin, they continued the Role-Play without allowing me to get an admin to assist the situation and sort it out.

This seems pretty clear cut. HypocriticalSituation, from what I can gather, is disputing the fact that psycho wasn't adhering to any scaling of roleplay (turning without emoting) and the lack of courtesy of waiting for an outside moderator.

I actually caught the tail end of the scenario (from this emote: "(CCA.C17-DUTY.04.67257) The baton makes contact with her.") and honestly what I saw was pretty tragic on psycho's end. After that emote psycho knocked HypocriticalSituation out script-wise and then physgunned the ragdoll outside and shot it.

I'm not sure why Raygin removed the weapon, I did mention that the scenario was powergamed, but didn't get a response. I wasn't even sure if he had removed it until now.

All-in-all, not a good show.

Gordy Harmony said "Blast him!" and I retorted quickly by saying "Don't blast me!"

I don't know where you're getting this "Bam bam" stuff

Also, I had to make the /it, because there came a point where four of us were roleplaying with her and she had gone without making any IC contribution for 5+ minutes, so we had to go on.

Gordy Harmony said "Blast him!" and I retorted quickly by saying "Don't blast me!"
I don't know where you're getting this "Bam bam" stuff
Also, I had to make the /it, because there came a point where four of us were roleplaying with her and she had gone without making any IC contribution for 5+ minutes, so we had to go on.

"roleplaying"

Daniel Perry Beats Tori continuisly
Joe Mason gets up and starts kicking her head as he makes way for the combine baton
Jeremiah Howard Calls Tori a Bitch as he punches her in the stomach
Joe Mason: Bitch

This seems pretty clear cut. HypocriticalSituation, from what I can gather, is disputing the fact that psycho wasn't adhering to any scaling of roleplay (turning without emoting) and the lack of courtesy of waiting for an outside moderator.

I actually caught the tail end of the scenario (from this emote: "(CCA.C17-DUTY.04.67257) The baton makes contact with her.") and honestly what I saw was pretty tragic on psycho's end. After that emote psycho knocked HypocriticalSituation out script-wise and then physgunned the ragdoll outside and shot it.

I'm not sure why Raygin removed the weapon, I did mention that the scenario was powergamed, but didn't get a response. I wasn't even sure if he had removed it until now.

All-in-all, not a good show.

This.

they are both idiots but there were options available to tori that were not taken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread