Minging/FailRPing/Powergaming/Generally Degrade-Worth CCA Unit.

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Spartan.
He roleplayed to the gun by turning around.
Are we not allowed to fight when a gun is at our head?
I'd invite you to come over, You give me a gun. I give you a gun. Put one at the back of my head. You can't shoot until I move. See who dies.
For the LAST and FUCKING final time, I would've stopped this if I could've, and he proceeded to powergame and turn around without allowing me the time to /me shooting me. Are you a dumbass to not see this is what I'm trying to see? What is there not to understand, because it's pretty fucking clear and you gotta be pretty fucking thick not to see the problem.
Before I make my judgment, can someone clarify where exactly this situation happened on the map?
The store by the construction site after passing the Grizzly Grotto.

@Spartan.
I'd invite you to come over, You give me a gun. I give you a gun. Put one at the back of my head. You can't shoot until I move. See who dies.
That's exactly what happened. Holy christ I'm adding you to the list of folks who we need to send hockey helmets to for whatever winter holiday you celebrate.

It was described that he was removing his MP7 on it's sling that was on his back. Going for a gun like that is suicidal when someones got a firearm pressed to your head. How you can continue to argue that this was a possible win/win for Psycho's unit is going on the list of stupid shit I've seen people argue using attempted IRL posturing to defend.

@Spartan.

You can't just turn around without roleplaying it in these circumstances.

Locust said:
Before I make my judgment, can someone clarify where exactly this situation happened on the map?
The small shop in an alley in D2, between the Grizzly Grotto and the construction site.

Oh my god. You are stupid Spartan. I'm just talking about examples and different things.

But all it comes down to is this:

SHE DID NOT FIRE.

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW SUICIDAL IT IS.
IT DOES NOT MATTER IF HE SHOULD HAVE DIED.

SHE DID NOT FIRE.
SO HE DID NOT DIE.

@Hypothetical

You had PLENTY of time to type /me fires.
He didn't powergame. He simply made a ballsy and potentially suicidal action. You didn't shoot. You should have.

How is the downs in this thread so unbelievably high?

What do you mean without roleplaying it, Hoplite? From my Unit's perspective, someone just started threatening to "Blow my head off" from behind, so I took out my MP7 and turned around. I didn't know I was at gunpoint, and there was no way I could have known. I did exactly what anyone would have realistically done. He's arguing otherwise because he was the losing party and didn't plan whatever it was he was doing very well at all, and then took to LOOC when shit hit the fan.

Oh my god. You are stupid Spartan. I'm just talking about examples and different things.
But all it comes down to is this:
SHE DID NOT FIRE.
IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW SUICIDAL IT IS.
IT DOES NOT MATTER IF HE SHOULD HAVE DIED.
SHE DID NOT FIRE.
SO HE DID NOT DIE.
Spartan contributed way more than anybody else so far and the proof he has given is solid. And, for the Last-Last time, I did not fire because I was attempting to contact an admin and they continued to RP without me.
What do you mean without roleplaying it, Hoplite? From my Unit's perspective, someone just started threatening to "Blow my head off" from behind, so I took out my MP7 and turned around. I didn't know I was at gunpoint, and there was no way I could have known. I did exactly what anyone would have realistically done. He's arguing otherwise because he was the losing party and didn't plan whatever it was he was doing very well at all, and then took to LOOC when shit hit the fan.
This is a joke.

I read this entire thread, honestly, and I would very much kill you the second you tried to move.

Tori Bryant unholsters something from her pocket, placing the barrel of it upon the 04's head with a swift and cold glare, "Drop your gun and weapon- if I see you try to radio, say goodbye to your head."

Damn. If you can't figure that out then maybe you should be reconsidering some things.

Spartan contributed way more than anybody else so far and the proof he has given is solid. And, for the Last-Last time, I did not fire because I was attempting to contact an admin and they continued to RP without me.
This is a joke.

That's your opinion. Obviously skewed by the fact he is on your side. But okay, great post.

You should have fired. Your excuse for calling an admin is dumb. Why don't we all just play in OOC all day because things don't go our way? Call an admin. Continue the RP. And change things as necessary if the admin deems the RP unfair.

I swear, this is why RP is so bad. Everyone cries to admins immediately. God I loved it when I was an admin and that shit didn't happen because I was the admin.

I still don't understand how this thread is still going.

You didn't shoot.

That's all it comes down to.

You didn't like the fact he pulled an MP7? So shoot him. Instead you called an admin and refused to RP.

Shortly after this incident, a friend and I saw a chance to jump this unit as he wall all alone, so we took it. It lead to a fuckfest after he delayedRP and powergamed. And for some reason ai ot blamed for the delayrp, lel. I also witnessed him flinging your character's unconscious body around after your incident. +Support

Tori Bryant unholsters something from her pocket, placing the barrel of it upon the 04's head with a swift and cold glare, "Drop your gun and weapon- if I see you try to radio, say goodbye to your head."
Damn. If you can't figure that out then maybe you should be reconsidering some things.

Drop your gun and weapon- if I see you try to radio, say goodbye to your head.

is the information sent to psycho. He could have a gun to his head, but he doesn't know that. I've mugged CP's long ago without ever even having a weapon.

I would understand a unit acting more recklessly if this situation occurred in or near the plaza, since they're surrounded by their comrades, but for a unit to behave this way when they're by themselves in the middle of the slums is ridiculous. If you don't want mugged, you need to travel in groups - by wandering into dangerous areas alone you have no one but yourself to blame when anti-citizens take advantage of this.

I don't think Hypocritical is an angel himself, as it seemed like you could have avoided the situation if you simply shot the unit like you threatened to instead of complaining relentlessly in LOOC. Regardless, the unit taking an MP7 out with a gun to his head is ridiculous and suicidal behaviour and we expect better from those we allow into the CCA. For now, I am issuing you a black mark - it'll be removed if and when your squad leader feels your standard of behaviour has improved.

I can't help you with your glock though. Raygin or another admin will be happy to reimburse you if you ask in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread