Event [JUDGING COMPLETE] Terminator Writing Contest

l7lRWzQ.png

To celebrate the launch of a new Terminator iteration, I'll be running a writing contest to bring forward the creative minds of the community to once again re-immerse ourselves in the setting of the future war.

The Judges
@Zombiedude101 @Mother Enraged Enraged Mongoose Mongoose will be judging each entry.

How do I participate?

Simply post your story in the Terminator in-character area (the one under the new forum category for this iteration) to enter! If you post multiple pieces, you must specify which one you are entering with via an "(*)" in the thread title.

While more than welcome to participate, the judges cannot qualify for 1st, 2nd or 3rd place prize.​

What do I get if I win?

1st Place:$165 character art commission from https://www.instagram.com/nielsglenhammer/
2nd Place:$60 Steam game
3rd Place:Damaged M4 at server launch
(just kidding I'll get you a $20 Steam game)

This contest will be going on until the 28th, at which point the writing phase closes and the judging phases begins.

Good luck!​

Last edited:
Just so it's clear, you can write about the last Terminator setting or your own canons, it doesn't have to be specifically about what you know so far of the new setting.

Just under a week left for anyone who hasn't submitted a piece yet.

Just under a week left for anyone who hasn't submitted a piece yet.
Really quickly, because I'm wondering if everyone's got it wrong so far(including myself), everyone so far has just been putting a * in the title, did you want it in parentheses or is it clear enough for the judges?

If you post multiple pieces, you must specify which one you are entering with via an "(*)" in the thread title.

Just a reminder to everyone that you only need to put a * in your thread title if you've posted more than one story.
Unless the title is supposed to have a *, in which case you're doing great champ.

I'm giving it until the end of the night (pacific time) for people to slide in their entries, then I'm cutting it off and starting the judging phase.

Hey, not to be annoying, but seeing as things have been really busy lately with the revive, I haven't heard anything about this. Is it still being judged, or..? Not trying to be impatient but there's been a lot going on so wanted to ask ^^;

Hey, not to be annoying, but seeing as things have been really busy lately with the revive, I haven't heard anything about this. Is it still being judged, or..? Not trying to be impatient but there's been a lot going on so wanted to ask ^^;
This is still being judged, Have no fear.

You had one job, Scramble....

Actually, this is great timing, because we will be announcing our selections for first, second and third places TOMORROW.

Users who are viewing this thread