Hellfang

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Th3 R3ap3r IX said:
Don't be naive.

You just backed yourself into a corner you won't be able to argue your way out of.

Can you name an administrator that hasn't shown less than stellar judgement, or even a judgement without bias?

Hell, name a person. A living breathing person in the billions that have ever made a decision on this rotting green earth.

Human.

Human's let me off the hook for surviving the unsurvivable in one of his events.

Literally no-one. I don't just mean fundamentally, I mean practically as well.

There's a list of very real people I can name that are just stronger, and generally better people then the best TnB can scrape up, and even then, they'd be bias admins.

Like if you were to put Jesus in an admin position, he wouldn't be able to judge without bias.

Th3 R3ap3r IX said:
Don't be naive.

You just backed yourself into a corner you won't be able to argue your way out of.

Can you name an administrator that hasn't shown less than stellar judgement, or even a judgement without bias?

Hell, name a person. A living breathing person in the billions that have ever made a decision on this rotting green earth.

Aftershocks.

Anyways, I agree with Clavier on this one. Hellfang's RDM is unacceptable and I still can't believe the administration lets this parasite roam TnB at this stage after all the damage he has done to the community. All he does is disrupt roleplay and if he does "roleplay", it's always idiotic, realistically inconceivable characters that serve no purpose in the realm of STALKER.

I think that arbitrary killing for OOC reasons is pretty fucking stupid, whoever does it. Hellfang should be punished for it. Everyone should. It shouldn't be tolerated at all, what the fuck. It happens so damn often.

It's okay as a joke, between friends, I guess, but when it involves separate parties using it as means to get rid of the other, it makes no sense and it's frustrating. Stop executing kangaroo courts on the fucking server and use the administrators. It's probably the worst thing that continuously happens on SRP at the moment. Our toleration of it is way too lax. I'm guilty for breaking immersion by speaking in LOOC or OOC, but nothing makes me more angry than seeing someone get blown away mid-RP. It's the best remedy for being involved in something: you immediately realize there's people behind the characters being dicks and ruining scenes.

Exactly. Pretty sure Hellfang should be punished so as to give him the idea that he's not above the law in this community, no matter his former positions.

Walker. said:
Exactly. Pretty sure Hellfang should be punished so as to give him the idea that he's not above the law in this community, no matter his former positions.

Not that I totally disagree with the sentiment, we can't have double standards, but uh... What's with the holier-than-thou attitude? Your unban request is literally still on the What's New page.

Quixotic said:
Not that I totally disagree with the sentiment, we can't have double standards, but uh... What's with the holier-than-thou attitude? Your unban request is literally still on the What's New page.

I'm more than certain that I've got the moral high ground when it comes to Hellfang.

Banned for 24 hours; Clavier banned as well for 4 hours.

We're done here boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread