Hellfang

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tami

Banned
Mar 12, 2012
Players Name: Hellfang, on the character Dr. Anatoliy Nazarov
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8310486
Reason for ban: Mass RDM, evasion of roleplay, flaming.
Proof:
Dr. Anatoliy Nazarov: Why is the dwarf here?
Inna 'Crimson' Waylan (Disorder) used /it
** ic guards kill the dwarf **
Dr. Anatoliy Nazarov: There's no dwarf on site. I read the medical files.
Disorder killed Clavier using ts2_aa12
Lily Efremova: I have no clue.
Elena Wolanski: [LOCAL-OOC] suck my dick rux

This was how it started. Ruxandra killed me on an OOC level, though it was all fine at this point. I came back, ready to engage in roleplay.

Hellfang killed Clavier using ts2_p228
Dr. Anatoliy Nazarov: So, how do we get to the lab? I assume I sleep here, and work there?
Lily Efremova: Because she's an illegal STALKER who is the sister of an ecologist-stalker, who is also an illegal STALKER under the hire of the ecologists.
Hellfang killed Clavier using ts2_scarh
Elena Wolanski: [LOCAL-OOC] stop
Elena Wolanski: [LOCAL-OOC] please
Elena Wolanski: [LOCAL-OOC] ty
[PM FROM Lily Efremova] This is too funny.
[PM FROM Lily Efremova] but we locked the door so
[PM TO Lily Efremova] elena can open the doors; she's got access
[PM FROM Lily Efremova] We locked it from the inside
[PM TO Lily Efremova] I've been in there since you went in, though
Elena Wolanski: [LOCAL-OOC] was on the bed before
Elena Wolanski: [LOCAL-OOC] fuck
Inna 'Crimson' Waylan (Disorder) used /it
** "Most eco-stalkers at the moment are more or less useless.", Inna shakes her head a fe times while closing down the document to place it next to her on the sofa, "As I said before, this is one of the many labs we have stationed in the Zone, we work and sleep here, this room is the clinic, mess hall and dorms. We had to rearrange everything due to the overall space being slightly cramped up.". **
Lily Efremova: [LOCAL-OOC] Can we get ic
Dr. Anatoliy Nazarov: [LOCAL-OOC] i am ic
Elena Wolanski (Clavier) used /it
** "I live here." Elena replied. **

At this point I had to revert to sitting down on props using alt+e (the couch) to avoid being RDM'd so I could tap out the simplest response emote possible to keep roleplay flowing. But then, he'd reverted to just deleting the props that I was sitting on, forcing me to kill myself with console and return yet again.

] kill
Clavier suicided!
] kill
Clavier suicided!

Then back to RDM.

Then Raygin decided to delete the prop and spawn an actual door that I could not go through, completely barring me from the RP, to which Hellfang replied;
Dr. Anatoliy Nazarov: [LOCAL-OOC] thank you that moron was starting to upset me

I'm terribly sorry for upsetting you with my attempt to roleplay while you broke the server rules consistantly.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/666831315111158948/89803615266BA619AFBC89AD62C63ED0BB3C6AF0/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/666831315111213312/3B5EBA231DBA8497A10F238898B70980FB474B3A/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/666831315111221627/163292111F787179F78F92412657E8D31FCF5F21/

EDIT:
Clavier said:
And just to add onto the fact of the matter, Jax and another claim to be IC in the room, and they're given complete and total access to the room while I'm still as of right now denied returning to where my character currently is IC.

Why aren't they getting RDM'd?
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/666831315111828498/A943923B887AC5AA1CE6B814935202FDE6F8A93B/
That's them there.

What would you like to see improved: Admins should not be endorsing RDM when something should be taken IC instead, and Hellfang should not be RDMing me for my character's presence in the situation, but instead interacting with my character and asking her to leave. Just because you don't like me for whatever reason you may have, and just because despite absolute bare minimal interaction with my characters you're under the belief that they're good-at-everything Mary Sue's does not give you the right to RDM me consistently when I'm trying to roleplay. I was not provoking him in any way, I was trying to roleplay.

You were not able to be in that room, from the looks of it and despite knowing (because you were informed) that the door was locked and knowing that your character could not enter you continued to attempt to forcibly butt your way into the situation.

pirate said:
You were not able to be in that room, from the looks of it and despite knowing (because you were informed) that the door was locked and knowing that your character could not enter you continued to attempt to forcibly butt your way into the situation.

My character was already in the room, as I stated. There was no emote of anything locking anywhere, even if she weren't. My character was resting on the bed, then moved to the couch beside Rux' character where I was then RDM'd consistently.

i was the one who deleted the prop, not hellfang

get smacked nigga :cool:

you weren't trying to roleplay. your char was outside the room, the door was locked, you nocollided it and walked through without roleplaying unlocking it (even if your char could). i was trying to roleplay, as were raygin and ruxandra, and you continued to enter repeatedly despite the fact that the door was clearly locked IC. eventually raygin had to spawn a door entity to keep you out. even when you were in, you did nothing. you didn't type an emote, you just sat there staring gormlessly. through the entire incident you didn't type one emote, yet me rux and raygin continued through your disruptions.

again, you continued to walk through a door which was locked IC and solid OOC. repeatedly you did this despite us making it very clear that we weren't comfortable with it. if your char could have opened the door, you did not roleplay it once. you just walked in and sat down in random places around the room again, and again, and again - not once typing an emote.

you were the one disrupting us. raygin can verify that, as can ruxandra. i make no apologies for removing you from the situation as you repeatedly refused to roleplay an IC barrier to your character.

[PM TO Lily Efremova] elena can open the doors; she's got access
[PM FROM Lily Efremova] We locked it from the inside

So, your character was outside and was trying to get inside?

[PM TO Lily Efremova] I've been in there since you went in, though

Wait, she was inside from the start?

Hellfang said:
you weren't trying to roleplay. your char was outside the room, the door was locked, you nocollided it and walked through without roleplaying unlocking it (even if your char could). i was trying to roleplay, as were raygin and ruxandra, and you continued to enter repeatedly despite the fact that the door was clearly locked IC. eventually raygin had to spawn a door entity to keep you out. even when you were in, you did nothing. you didn't type an emote, you just sat there staring gormlessly. through the entire incident you didn't type one emote, yet me rux and raygin continued through your disruptions.

again, you continued to walk through a door which was locked IC and solid OOC. repeatedly you did this despite us making it very clear that we weren't comfortable with it. if your char could have opened the door, you did not roleplay it once. you just walked in and sat down in random places around the room again, and again, and again - not once typing an emote.

you were the one disrupting us. raygin can verify that, as can ruxandra. i make no apologies for removing you from the situation as you repeatedly refused to roleplay an IC barrier to your character.

This is the only emote I could manage to get out, because every time I returned I was shot to death. Please don't play with the truth. Now, allow me to repeat. My character was sitting in the corner of the bed in the room, then decided to hop off the bed and circle around to set herself down beside Inna on the couch. You emoted, I was typing an emote before I was shot. I respawned, came back, THEN I nocollided my way through the door, and was promptly killed by you. Then again. Then again. Then again. Et cetera.

"She's got access" is me saying that even if it were locked, she would be able to get in.

As for "returning to random places," every time I returned I returned to the spot that I was IC; The couch. That is, until you started deleting props. I didn't see who deleted the couch, it very well may have been Flare, but I saw you delete the Lockbox that I sat on to try to evade RDM while I typed out another emote. But after that, I kept returning to the couch again. Because that's where my character was -- and even now, still is.

"She's got access" is me saying that even if it were locked, she would be able to get in.

Which is irrelevant, because you said she was there from the start, right?

Superfly said:

Which is irrelevant, because you said she was there from the start, right?

Raygin was arguing that Elena couldn't get into the room. It's not irrelevent.

And it's a serious thread, Helios. I don't take kindly to people doing this, as I showed when I posted a ban request for the exact same reason on Pirate. This is about the only reason I'll post a ban thread.

Hellfang why would to kill clav when he didn't really have any ill-intentions towards you OCCly? He wasn't trying to RDM you at all, but when he attempted to come back you kept killing him.

because you were gunned down for being disruptive? dude, raygin was RIGHT THERE and he clearly felt that you were disrupting us or he wouldn't have replaced the prop wall the the entity, or let me gun you down however many times.

i don't see why i would need to be banned when between the four people involved in the situation i was one of the three who was roleplaying and not just barging into rp incidents with the use of a tool gun.

Hellfang said:
because you were gunned down for being disruptive? dude, raygin was RIGHT THERE and he clearly felt that you were disrupting us or he wouldn't have replaced the prop wall the the entity, or let me gun you down however many times.

i don't see why i would need to be banned when between the four people involved in the situation i was one of the three who was roleplaying and not just barging into rp incidents with the use of a tool gun.

I wasn't not being disruptive, I was trying to roleplay.

Dr. Anatoliy Nazarov: [LOCAL-OOC] man this is actually stressing me can you guys go tell the spungaloid to grow whatever organ is related to common sense

Terribly sorry that I'm stressing you out, but I'm trying to roleplay. Wouldn't common sense be to interact IC and ask her to leave? Hypocrite.

And just to add onto the fact of the matter, Jax and another claim to be IC in the room, and they're given complete and total access to the room while I'm still as of right now denied returning to where my character currently is IC.

Why aren't they getting RDM'd?

I've never had an issue with you, Hellfang. Ever. I'd kindly love to know why I'm being blatantly targeted when trying to roleplay.

they're not wandering around the room sitting on random objects and generally being disruptive. neither of them nocollided through the wall.

Hellfang said:
they're not wandering around the room sitting on random objects and generally being disruptive. neither of them nocollided through the wall.

And how many times to I have to repeat that none of this happened for it to get through to you? Please read my posts.

Clavier said:

This is the only emote I could manage to get out, because every time I returned I was shot to death. Please don't play with the truth. Now, allow me to repeat. My character was sitting in the corner of the bed in the room, then decided to hop off the bed and circle around to set herself down beside Inna on the couch. You emoted, I was typing an emote before I was shot. I respawned, came back, THEN I nocollided my way through the door, and was promptly killed by you. Then again. Then again. Then again. Et cetera.

As for "returning to random places," every time I returned I returned to the spot that I was IC; The couch. That is, until you started deleting props. I didn't see who deleted the couch, it very well may have been Flare, but I saw you delete the Lockbox that I sat on to try to evade RDM while I typed out another emote. But after that, I kept returning to the couch again. Because that's where my character was -- and even now, still is.

something tells me hellfang, an ex-SCL, does not have a penchant towards lying blatantly about something an admin witnessed.

pirate said:
something tells me hellfang, an ex-SCL, does not have a penchant towards lying blatantly about something an admin witnessed.

Well, either that's what he's doing on the dot or he somehow managed to misinterpret absolutely everything that was going on.

Either way, I'm not going to be following this as much. While I was (finally) allowed to return to my original spot and continue to roleplay, the fact that I had to go this far to attain it is absolutely rediculous, and very disheartening. That's all my input for tonight, I'll catch back up on the thread tomorrow. Unless I find it important to reply to. Or someone asks me to reply to something.

dude you got in because you came in IC it had nothing to do with the thread lol. the door was opened IC.

Hellfang said:
dude you got in because you came in IC it had nothing to do with the thread lol. the door was opened IC.

In that case I'll pursue the thread with a burning passion instead, since that seems to fancy you better.

I'm still roleplaying that my character was in the room for the discussion, because my character was in the room on the couch for the discussion. I don't care if you personally continue to fail to come to turns with the blatantly obvious truth, the only interaction that we've had in the past ever was absolutely minimal. And I expect nothing to change, because you'll just RDM me whenever I try to RP in Eco now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread