Half Life 2 - City 13 Announcement

Shouldn't have made this thread so early tbh. Announced it way too soon and I feel like some of the hype is definitely dying down... I would've announced it once everything was actually ready to go, whole community Is being blue balled at this point. :^(
On the real bro if you were on the staff team and read this you’d think it was dumb af

On the real bro if you were on the staff team and read this you’d think it was dumb af
Maybe, but im not on the staff team lol. I get shit takes time and effort and don't expect it to be rushed or whatever. All I'm sayin is should've been announced a bit later once shit was a bit more ready to go, just lots of people I've talked to have lost the hype and are gettin tired of waiting, since it was announced over a month ago now.

Trust me I'd much rather have a complete server than one rushed and incomplete, don't get me wrong there. Just sayin

ll I'm sayin is should've been announced a bit later once shit was a bit more ready to go,
It wasn't, people who lost hype because they couldn't wait probably wouldn't last long on the server anyways. I'm sure the devs want to release it as soon as they can but if it's not ready then it isn't ready, I don't mean to be disrespectful but you are contributing absolutely nothing to this community or to this iteration (which hasn't even started) by complaining about this.

Last thing we want is a repeat of SRP (Total lack of stability) and a TRP3 situation (Total lack of content)

The team is currently at the end of the road for planning, many of our stuff is wrapped up and ready to go. I would be lying if I said they still had work to do. It's solely on me at this point and I promise you I am trying to get this finished before launch. We added a lot of stuff! And that requires rigorous bug testing, and because of this the process has slowed on my end partially to insure that we won't have any bugs upon launch.

I apologize if this feels as if we 'blue balled' you. We are trying our best to make sure you guys will enjoy your time on server script side, so you can solely focus on expanding and developing your characters.

I will leave on one word, and that word is...

Soon.

I'm sure the devs want to release it as soon as they can but if it's not ready then it isn't ready,
Ya and like i said, I get that and understand it 150%... but gamers be impatient lol. Just my personal opinion that it should've been announced a tad later. I'm not rlly complaining about anything cuz I really don't mind waiting. And like I said, again, I'd rather play a complete server than a rushed and shitty one. Just sayin what others have said to me.

to be fair, i was dragged into the team pretty last minute and i cranked out a LOT of new content and models, which as a result meant we needed more time to add all the new shit i created lol

it's also important we're aware of the notorious low pop december brings, so we'll be launching sooner rather than later more than likely

Last thing we want is a repeat of SRP (Total lack of stability) and a TRP3 situation (Total lack of content)

The team is currently at the end of the road for planning, many of our stuff is wrapped up and ready to go. I would be lying if I said they still had work to do. It's solely on me at this point and I promise you I am trying to get this finished before launch. We added a lot of stuff! And that requires rigorous bug testing, and because of this the process has slowed on my end partially to insure that we won't have any bugs upon launch.

I apologize if this feels as if we 'blue balled' you. We are trying our best to make sure you guys will enjoy your time on server script side, so you can solely focus on expanding and developing your characters.

I will leave on one word, and that word is...

Soon.
So the more we bully you the faster the server comes?

We really are only a cunt's hair away. This isn't going to languish in development hell. Be patient and stop bullying Kami. Thank you.

bitch get back in their and make me my server
There*
nerd-emoji-nerd.gif

Ya and like i said, I get that and understand it 150%... but gamers be impatient lol. Just my personal opinion that it should've been announced a tad later. I'm not rlly complaining about anything cuz I really don't mind waiting. And like I said, again, I'd rather play a complete server than a rushed and shitty one. Just sayin what others have said to me.

Just to put it in perspective:

Stalker launch announcement - Mar 16

Stalker launch date- May 20

We announced at the complete end of September and it’s only the beginning of November, hasn’t been that long when comparing to the past. People still gonna be hyped and have fun :-) just keep your eyes peeled for updates there Kamworth

Just to put it in perspective:

Stalker launch announcement - Mar 16

Stalker launch date- May 20

We announced at the complete end of September and it’s only the beginning of November, hasn’t been that long when comparing to the past. People still gonna be hyped and have fun :-) just keep your eyes peeled for updates there Kamworth
Not sure stalker is the example you wanna use lol

Users who are viewing this thread