Half Life 2 - City 13 Announcement

Bro caught me slipping almost forgot how much of a shit hole this community is

At some point you'd think you'd just move on man. It's been months. I'd say this to anyone, if you don't think you're going to enjoy the server then don't join, it's no sweat if it doesn't work out it's whatever, but if the only posts you're making are digs at the community you still check the forums of every day then just keep it to yourself.

At some point you'd think you'd just move on man. It's been months. I'd say this to anyone, if you don't think you're going to enjoy the server then don't join, it's no sweat if it doesn't work out it's whatever, but if the only posts you're making are digs at the community you still check the forums of every day then just keep it to yourself.
Yea ur completely right tbh. Despite all the good memories I have here I'm continually more and more disappointed by the interactions I have in the last year or so. I was genuinely coming around to giving the new server a shot after a conversation I had but I guess changing my mind and expressing that publicly is ample opportunity for an awesome forum zinger from someone I considered a friend so you'll have to pardon the rude comment which followed that. I hope you know that despite my negative opinion regarding my interactions I've had in the community I know they're just that, opinions and I don't want them to affect anyone else's ability to enjoy the community if they do. Anyways that's enough about me and my unsolicited opinions I hope y'all enjoy the server and I'm exited for you guys, sorry if I've put a damper on things in the past few months with what I've been saying.

Time to role play a background character and make no discernable character development beyond "I found a custom script of a orange peel".

Yea ur completely right tbh. Despite all the good memories I have here I'm continually more and more disappointed by the interactions I have in the last year or so. I was genuinely coming around to giving the new server a shot after a conversation I had but I guess changing my mind and expressing that publicly is ample opportunity for an awesome forum zinger from someone I considered a friend so you'll have to pardon the rude comment which followed that. I hope you know that despite my negative opinion regarding my interactions I've had in the community I know they're just that, opinions and I don't want them to affect anyone else's ability to enjoy the community if they do. Anyways that's enough about me and my unsolicited opinions I hope y'all enjoy the server and I'm exited for you guys, sorry if I've put a damper on things in the past few months with what I've been saying.

hate the community? play it for the rest of your life

beaman-boston.gif

play tho fr

Users who are viewing this thread