Durriti - Avoiding roleplay / claiming bias

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you can apologize and not do the usual shit robgraves did maybe
you're still not sorry you came back to your usual behaviour

man you gotta realize that when you're dealin with real shit like this you shouldn't be on TnB. It's part of why you've been kept banned for so long.

When Bloo told you on the last thread to, "Seek professional help" he wasn't kidding.

The VA has services available to you. Use them.

The VA has services available to you. Use them.

fuck the va they killed my father

that aside, i think that robgraves should have to appeal in a seperate thread than this. this seems to be crossing over topics.

being evasive and sneaky about who you are isnt my biggest issue its your behavior and how you havent acknowledged it. you can't expect people to move on or forget things done in the past if you never apologize and ask for forgiveness. closure is important, for both parties. also keep in mind you shouldnt expect people to feel beholden to you just because you feel your life is not ok and things are tough, cause it's pretty much like that for everybody else... it may not be happening the same time as your struggle but everybody goes through tough shit.

using your past self as a scapegoat is a slippery slope because presently it's that same behavior that caused this thread in the first place, so maybe just own up to your shit man and nobody will care about this in a week besides using it as referential material for memes or something.

also uh wtf lol i dont think people should be recommending anyone seek professional help, it's condescending and frankly you shouldn't assume you know what's best for someone. best intentions aside it just rubs me the wrong way.

it means something that you owned up to being someone you're not, but you're still very problematic.
you blew through a lot of chances and each time you did nothing to atone for your past behavior, you only really put it behind you...

i can't comment on how malicious you were or were not in the past but i can say this particular thing wasn't malicious

stop making alts! this is getting awkward and now i don't really know what kind of solution there is for this problem because you have done this a couple times now, each time getting... more elaborate than an appeal

pretending to be a normal player.
Have you ever considered the idea that rather than pretending to be a normal player he has instead become one?

If anything flying under the radar on an alt CAN be the best way to prove yourself because lets be honest here, how many unban requests of years old bans are shot down instantly just because you remember the bad association that the name comes with?

Plenty of people have proven themselves worthy members of the community due to their time on TRP and good behavior on it. Saxaphone Lesbian and Legit Muffin both come to mind easily(Keep in mind that Muffin's other unban threads were deleted RIGHT as they were posted by a certain few who didn't think he even had a shot at coming back). There's also Flower who was unbanned in his thread, but was still treated like a pariah until TRP came about.

Many threads turn into people being strong armed into giving some sort of apology for some asinine thing that may or may not have been their fault years in the past when instead we can let them back onto the server and see how they act.

This 'if u a stupid head once then u a stupid head forever' doctrine should be removed from our community.

This 'if u a stupid head once then u a stupid head forever' doctrine should be removed from our community.

it's a 'robgraves is never being unbanned' doctrine

ya'll are dumb as fuck for believin the dumb shit that come out of his mouth as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread