Dunjam

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BraveBoats

Zealot
Mar 28, 2012
Players Name: Dunjam
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:563507
Reason for ban: Refusing to roleplay
Proof: http://pastebin.com/pitdAVD9
What would you like to see improved:
Negligence PK - the man let himself wander with four strangers, and let them get close to him on multiple accounts (e.g. he requested my character, Birch, to help him move a fridge). He explicitly stated his own shortcoming—that he is a scriptplayer.

Scriptplay, see:
Michael Read: [LOCAL-OOC] just annoying
Michael Read: [LOCAL-OOC] it is like
Michael Read: [LOCAL-OOC] i join
Bear Frans: [LOCAL-OOC] dont avoid rp youve got a mob after u
Michael Read: [LOCAL-OOC] and i lose my shit straight away

He had a totally blasé attitude towards character death. See:

Michael Read: [LOCAL-OOC] im just gonna remake a char and NLR lol

This makes me think he doesn't really intend to integrate his character into a story and just wants to perpetuate his existence.

Ten day ban - absolutely abysmal attitude, he whipped out every excuse in the book to try and prevent our characters from attacking his: that club isn't authed, you're all communicating over SF (we weren't). He insulted us repeatedly.

Ad hominem, see:
Michael Read: [LOCAL-OOC] fucking idiots, roleplay emotions, w/e
Michael Read: [LOCAL-OOC] ye ye, fucking cunt
Michael Read: [LOCAL-OOC] fucking cunts

This is just me drawing a few things in the logs to your attention; truthfully, a good scan of those logs will reveal what a terrible little nuisance this guy is and why he ought not to remain unpunished.

I admit the swearing was bad of me, indeed. However, I was willing to roleplay. I was just annoyed LOOC, then I got tp'ed to White Harbour (as that was where my character should've been) there for the situation should've been voided as my character would've been at White Harbor ICly. And you were not strangers, we spent two hours introducing each other, and I can't remember me calling myself a script-player.

One other thing: I am not sure which one you were, however I got a feeling that you used skype, TS3 or SF to gang up on me, there is no way that you all began randomly trying to attack me. You also had no reason to attack me as I had nothing on me. The situation should've been voided as I was at White Harbour ICly. I was not sure where White Harbour was OOCly, so I assumed the starting town was it.

Oh, and wish to talk about that 15 pound club that you pulled out of your anus? What about the fact that you did not let me have any time to emote an offensive/defensive emote? You all just bombarded me with text, you did not let me have any time to react. I should never have been there ICly either.

in white harbor ic:
you spent two hours roleplaying with them but then when your character gets in trouble, the situation should be voided since your character IC would have been in white harbor? i don't think it works like that.

you were not strangers:
looks can be deceiving. the group gaining trust of your character is a strategy in which they gain the opportunity to do whatever acts they want upon him.

skype accusation:
i wasn't there, neither am i part of their "group" but i know superfly and he has more sense than to metagame just so he could roleplay beating your guy senseless. just because the group attacked simultaneously doesn't mean metagame, it could be just a well coordinated ambush.

had nothing on "me":
that's irrelevant.

To address all of your points:

"Where you were meant to be ICly" is no excuse. Furthermore, our characters met yours at Victory Courtyard, what exactly were you doing there? If you were meant to be in White Harbour the whole time, why didn't you just walk there?

Our characters were waiting on Funkmound's character, Dutch Vandano, to make the first move. Truth be told - and this is why the RP was so great, until you started complaining - the tension was extremely high with members of the group looking between one another anxiously as they had no means of deliberating in the presence of their intended victims. As I recall, your character went to slap Bear Frans. That was the cue they chose to get started.

We didn't bombard you with text at all—we gave you plenty of time to respond. As I recall, your character spent most of the time trying to crawl away having just been dealt a blow to the back of the head, while you carried on in LOOC.

I thought the courtyard was White Harbor, I had no idea where White Harbor was. Also, why were you randomly beating my character?

Why our characters were beating up your character? In a post-apocalyptic wasteland? Is this a serious question?

If you really want one, it's because they're all in a group, and that's what the group does.

Superfly said:
Why our characters were beating up your character? In a post-apocalyptic wasteland? Is this a serious question?

If you really want one, it's because they're all in a group, and that's what the group does.

You could've atleast forced my character to get you something instead of randomly beating me to death, and wouldn't a strike to the back of the head with a '15 pound club' that someone got break my skull and ram shards into my brain and kill me? The only thing I did wrong here was the disgusting language that I used as Clunky pointed out. I admit that it was unnecessary. I should never have been there IC, and besides; shouldn't it be NLR anyway?

And you avoided and refused to take part in legitimate roleplay involving your character. When you say shit like this:

Michael Read: [LOCAL-OOC] im just gonna remake a char and NLR lol

You don't think your character deserves a PK, because, compounded with your character's utter negligence in taking four strangers as companions, you clearly have no reverence for the concept of death in roleplay?

Well, it wasn't exactly negligence at all to be honest. I met you and spent some time with you, and I shouldn't have even been there, I thought that the courtyard was White Harbor when it wasn't. Also, your character's should really roleplay some emotions, I mean, you just senselessly beat someone with a club.

I had seen these characters roleplaying with the club beforehand, and they had hidden it when my detective did an investigation. It wasn't asspulled.

Funkmound was roleplaying the club a while before the killing in question, like holding it in his hands and such, testing its weight.

You are asking where they got a blunt object to use as a weapon in the middle of a wasteland that is littered with all sorts of junk.

It's not relevant.

A 15 pound combat club made for combat, mmm... I dunno. I wouldn't really expect you to find it in the wasteland. Besides, it is voided, Quixotic said that as I should've been in White Harbor at the time.

I refused to roleplay because I shouldn't have been there IC, and the guy didn't have a club, it was asspulled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread