Decaro.

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're reading what you want to read and should stop posting until you can properly look into the point of a fairly clear post.

You probably could as long as you had a reason. S2K is sadly still a very contextual thing without much explanation attached.

My character Epsilon, actually approached two Freedomers, asking them where Vigilance was because Epsilon is interested in joining the group. Iron can attest to my character asking his (Ingrid) for directions. I was searching for Vigilance, and then I saw a stream of people following a merc radsuit that suddenly turned around and went crazy.

This isn't the first time either Decaro, you keep fucking doing the same thing, over, and over, and over again. Stop.

14FAC5334133F66CC8F5A1259DCACC6E424A37FE

[1999]ShenPls;392978 said:
You probably could as long as you had a reason. S2K is sadly still a very contextual thing without much explanation attached.

Did your PC suddenly turn into a window through time? It is not contextual, it is clear cut: IF BOTH PARTIES AGREE - S2K IS YES, IF AT LEAST ONE PARTY DOESNT AGREE - S2K IS NO. It's been like that FOR MONTHS if not a year.

I proposed the rule and watched as it was violated. Most of the mercenary factions in the server are infamous for just RDMing people and having admins on their side about it, like when DK banned 3 people including me because someone in Recondite S2Ked in emote range.

Desird said:
My character Epsilon, actually approached two Freedomers, asking them where Vigilance was because Epsilon is interested in joining the group. Iron can attest to my character asking his (Ingrid) for directions. I was searching for Vigilance, and then I saw a stream of people following a merc radsuit that suddenly turned around and went crazy.

This isn't the first time either Decaro, you keep fucking doing the same thing, over, and over, and over again. Stop.

14FAC5334133F66CC8F5A1259DCACC6E424A37FE

You're not without S2K sins yourself. Remember that one time you used rpa_observe to murder both toastmatic and I after we were engaged in S2K? Or all those countless times you ran up to people roleplaying and blasted them from behind because you thought baldries were allowed?

Either way, I don't see how S2King is suddenly the worse thing someone could possibly do, or even comparable to much more over-sighted things such as metagaming. At very most, it warrants an admin to !bring the "victim", delete three items and replace them, which most of the time, the "victim" is very happy about because they don't have to buy repairs now. I'm not saying it's a permissible thing to do, but I feel like I'm being accused of devouring live infants.

Decaro said:

If someone violated a rule, it DOES NOT give you permission to violate the rules as well, if you wish to get them punished for metagame, create a separate ban request, this topic is about you RDMing again and again.

I feel through my experiences RDM only warrants timed bans unless in extreme cases. By extreme I mean the entire server (it's happened).
It's quite hypocritical to tell someone to stop when you're guilty of doing the same, yeah.

I'm just going to say that the whole:
"These people "Possibly" Meta gamed so I had the right to RDM them." Is a bunch of Bullshit and that it does not make it right. Someone breaking the rules, does not give you the right to break the rules yourself.

In another community that I'm an Admin at we have a rule about shit like this. If you take actions into your own hands and you do not allow the admins to take care of it, you will be Permanently banned on the spot. Things like Revenge RDM and the like were not allowed and in fact they were dealt with more severely, and I think the same thing should apply here.

Decaro said:
You're not without S2K sins yourself. Remember that one time you used rpa_observe to murder both toastmatic and I after we were engaged in S2K? Or all those countless times you ran up to people roleplaying and blasted them from behind because you thought baldries were allowed?

Either way, I don't see how S2King is suddenly the worse thing someone could possibly do, or even comparable to much more over-sighted things such as metagaming. At very most, it warrants an admin to !bring the "victim", delete three items and replace them, which most of the time, the "victim" is very happy about because they don't have to buy repairs now. I'm not saying it's a permissible thing to do, but I feel like I'm being accused of devouring live infants.

You'll use any excuse to just engage in an S2K, funnyweed like I stated in the past said that he was S2Ming, you without questioning the intent of the shots turned around and gunned everyone down.

When I was on my baldry, yet again, I'll state it that I s2m gave the people an opportunity to react.

Everytime I've rdm'd I was always provoked by another player be it minge or revenge rdm. Is it right? No. But your RDM's go without a sense of justification besides a fucking hunch of metagame which was not the case. You've done the same shit countless of times. I defended you on your previous unban regarding AZN. I said if it was provoked rdm then by all means be unbanned. And no, even revenge rdm or stopping a minge by rdming them is not a good habbit, a habbit I'm actively trying to fight by walking away/ignoring them.

Deathmatch is inconsequential and admins only hate it because it annoys them to have to refund weapons and listening to retards squealing as much as it annoys the baby who had his avatar shot.

Desird said:
You'll use any excuse to just engage in an S2K, funnyweed like I stated in the past said that he was S2Ming, you without questioning the intent of the shots turned around and gunned everyone down.

When I was on my baldry, yet again, I'll state it that I s2m gave the people an opportunity to react.

Everytime I've rdm'd I was always provoked by another player be it minge or revenge rdm. Is it right? No. But your RDM's go without a sense of justification besides a fucking hunch of metagame which was not the case. You've done the same shit countless of times. I defended you on your previous unban regarding AZN. I said if it was provoked rdm then by all means be unbanned. And no, even revenge rdm or stopping a minge by rdming them is not a good habbit, a habbit I'm actively trying to fight by walking away/ignoring them.

"When I RDM it's because I've justified it myself."

lonewolf1925 said:
If you take actions into your own hands and you do not allow the admins to take care of it, you will be Permanently banned on the spot.

Sounds like a server for champions.

Neuf said:
"When I RDM it's because I've justified it myself."

Yeah, sure, you can paint it like that, but when there are retards who are physgunning my props to shit and unfreezing my dups to minge, and I blast them in the head, it's different from just blasting someone in the head for no reason. And like I said at the end of the post you quoted but appeared to miss. It's a habbit I'm actively trying to fight by walking away/ignoring them. I didn't say it's a good thing, but its 'better' regardless both are against the rules and I know that.

But let's not forget this is about Decaro.

E: People should also refer to these. Keep in mind these are the bans he's appealed for, I'm sure there have been plenty of more incidents like this.

http://taconbanana.com/vb/showthread.php?54172-Decaro-RDM-(Expired)
http://taconbanana.com/vb/showthread.php?53134-Decaro

I hope this time he's actually cleared his fucking head.

Desird said:
Yeah, sure, you can paint it like that, but when there are retards who are physgunning my props to shit and unfreezing my dups to minge, and I blast them in the head, it's different from just blasting someone in the head for no reason. And like I said at the end of the post you quoted but appeared to miss. It's a habbit I'm actively trying to fight by walking away/ignoring them. I didn't say it's a good thing, but its 'better' regardless both are against the rules and I know that.

Either way, it's against the rules. If you're breaking the rules to force your own standards, you're still breaking the rules. It's not better.

Neuf said:
Either way, it's against the rules. If you're breaking the rules to force your own standards, you're still breaking the rules. It's not better.
Hey, question. Why pointing fingers at Floki when Decaro did the same fucking thing? Just shut up.

I'll never trust the administration (SRP) to thoroughly scan through FTP, or any kind of box logs whatsoever. You can call this whatever you like, whether it be for the thread or not. But it's gotten to the point where it's absolutely ridiculous how easily swayed the administration can be. Through my past experiences, on multiple occasions have the administration stated, and briefly declared that they search FTP logs searching for remnants of roleplay, or transactions that my characters upheld. They were not able to successfully do so, as this has been proven countless times in the past. As new circle-jerks arise, and such as new photos that confirms only what I have suspected () It's safe to say that whatever the admins might, "search" for, won't be found.

The thread has been dissolved from it's main point, that Decaro RDM'd, and thus fingers are being pointed once again to sway from the obvious wrongdoing. Frankly, I'm not sure how the thread got to this point: whereas people start arguing semantics, and how two wrongs make a right. So we'll get down to the bullet points because these are the points that actually count:

• Interesting screenshots.
• Decaro's character is followed.
• For some reason, or another, Decaro expects metagame from people... Following him? (not sure what Decaro or his character is expecting from here)
• Decaro takes it into his own hands, and RDMs everybody to avoid roleplay.
• Shit is flung both sides, one claiming that they've roleplayed, the other calling metagame.
• Administration states they'll scan through logs (they won't find any lmao)
• Thread dissolved from it's main point, and re-directed to opposition who's rooting for the ban.

http://fixthenetcode.com/

Altairp said:
Hey, question. Why pointing fingers at Floki when Decaro did the same fucking thing? Just shut up.

This is one of the few times where Neuf isn't being ironic to get his point across, and it's something you will see once in a very blue moon. Just sit back and enjoy it man.

Either way, Decaro's banned for the rest of the weekend and I understand everyone's had their shit refunded so thread locked. Any RP influenced by these shenanigans can be re-done if requested and overseen.

Tunka.C said:
I'll never trust the administration (SRP) to thoroughly scan through FTP, or any kind of box logs whatsoever. You can call this whatever you like, whether it be for the thread or not. But it's gotten to the point where it's absolutely ridiculous how easily swayed the administration can be. Through my past experiences, on multiple occasions have the administration stated, and briefly declared that they search FTP logs searching for remnants of roleplay, or transactions that my characters upheld. They were not able to successfully do so, as this has been proven countless times in the past. As new circle-jerks arise, and such as new photos that confirms only what I have suspected () It's safe to say that whatever the admins might, "search" for, won't be found.

The thread has been dissolved from it's main point, that Decaro RDM'd, and thus fingers are being pointed once again to sway from the obvious wrongdoing. Frankly, I'm not sure how the thread got to this point: whereas people start arguing semantics, and how two wrongs make a right. So we'll get down to the bullet points because these are the points that actually count:

• Interesting screenshots.
• Decaro's character is followed.
• For some reason, or another, Decaro expects metagame from people... Following him? (not sure what Decaro or his character is expecting from here)
• Decaro takes it into his own hands, and RDMs everybody to avoid roleplay.
• Shit is flung both sides, one claiming that they've roleplayed, the other calling metagame.
• Administration states they'll scan through logs (they won't find any lmao)
• Thread dissolved from it's main point, and re-directed to opposition who's rooting for the ban.

http://fixthenetcode.com/

Not only do I have the logs sitting on my desktop, I have logs from the day in particular when this occurred and if those involved wish to pursue their individual agendas I will most certainly present any relevant information.

We can sit in vent and I'll show you my amazing powers of deduction one day if you want, beyond that your concerns are duly noted.

Locked (:~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread